DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Liar and theft!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Interesting that you "semi-stupid-voters" continually cite the Benghazi queenis's lies and JUST FLAT A$$ REFUSE TO EVEN ADMIT THAT THE PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster has ever fibbed?
The VILE trumpster is a pathological LIAR on the same level as the rapist, the Benghazi queenie and "totus!!!!!
Now the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster has endorsed a bunch of ESTABLISHMENT rinos, probably taking orders from his long-time butt-buddy POS rino boner!
A blind man could see "business as usual" living on if the VILE trumpster manages to slither in
Into power!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So BK, your vote will be.....

[X]None of the above?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot is not going to vote for Billary but will help her by voting for some guy who has no chance.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
BK, who are you going to vote for if not Trump or hillary ?

Or, if you don't feel like telling me that, who do you think the best candidate on the ballot is?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
This might help put it in perspective.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Koski is a punk. Period.

bd.... Needs to be in a home.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Looks like 4 candidates will be on the ballot!
Three TERRIBLE TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE ones and a Libertarian that is honest although he has some goofy notions!
We've seen what a pathological serial liar is like for 7 1/2 years now and we sure can't abide another one!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Kinky Friedman

He ran for Texas Governor and I voted for him over Rick Perry. Had a band. They were Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jew Boys. He should run for Pres.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This thread needs to be retitled: Trump is our only Dope-
I'll still vote for him (one of the few) considering the options but is there any voting block he hasn't intentionally alienated aside from us angry old white guys?
I think he realized that if elected he might have to bend to the will of congress and the Supreme Court occasionally and it's not his style to take orders or advice from anyone so he opted to guarantee a loss. He's looking for a way out and found it: Just talk like an uninformed, bigoted fool. This will be the most lopsided bloodbath in history.
Even so, Trump on his worst day would have been ten times better than Hillary on her best day. But don't kid yourself- Trump is his own worst enemy and the vast majority won't tolerate his foolish, selfish, childish behavior.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ss427, don't believe everything the left wing media tells you

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Ss427, don't believe everything the left wing media tells you

Mike, you'd better start believing what your own eyes and ears tell you. Trump is in a self-destructive death spiral and I believe that's the way he wants it. He wants to get back to his business empire where he is the emperor and NO ONE tells him "No Donald, you can't do that." He has turned his back on and abandoned those few of us who still support him.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
WOW....I'm "shocked" this liberal newspaper poll rate clinton and oboma WAY above Trump. Roll Eyes

I mean, what's the chances of the Times showing clintons brown stain on their nose?

Dave

F J B

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Larry "The Graphmister" strikes again. And this one is a classic.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Trump to be a World Class Narcissist, among other things.

Ok. Let's say he is. So were many of our founding fathers and some of our greatest leaders. I'm not looking to have a beer with him. I'm looking for a leader for our country. Let's ask this question: Which is worse for a personality trait for President? Narcissism or complete lack of integrity? Hillary has been already caught in many a lie. And was fired from her first job for lack of integrity. She has a problem with being transparent with Americans about just about anything. So which is the worst of the two evils?

Please do provide some support as to where you got the information stating the Founding Fathers were Narcissists. I can see they likely had some traits, but I’d like to read more.

Also, you are aware that there are many levels and types of Narcissists, aren’t you? Many people have Narcissistic traits that do not necessarily make them Raging Narcissists with sociopathic tendencies like Trump appears to. Lots of people, who do good and even great things, while having narcissistic traits, do not necessarily do so because of having those traits but inspite of them.

Here is a good book that I am reading right now on Narcissism and politics.

Narcissism and Politics: Dreams of Glory
Jerrold M. Post
November 17, 2014
Cambridge University Press

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Dr. Jerrold M. Post is Professor of Psychiatry, Political Psychology and International Affairs and director of the Political Psychology Program at George Washington University. Dr. Post previously worked with the Central Intelligence Agency, where he was the founding director of the Center for the Analysis of Personality and Political Behavior. He played the lead role in developing the Camp David profiles of Menachem Begin and Anwar Sadat for President Jimmy Carter and initiated the US government program for the study of the psychology of terrorism. In recognition of his leadership at the center, Dr. Post was awarded the Intelligence Medal of Merit in 1979. He received the Nevitt Sanford Award from the International Society of Political Psychology in 2002 for distinguished professional contributions to political psychology. He has testified before the Senate and the House on his political psychology profile of Saddam Hussein and on the psychology of terrorism, and he has presented to the UN International Atomic Energy Agency on the psychology of weapons-of-mass-destruction terrorism. He is a member of the National Academy of Sciences' Committee on Deterrence in the 21st Century.

It will cost you about $15 in e-book form.

Get back with me if you choose to learn a bit about the subject of narcissism and politics.

You appear to be mistaking the sincerity with which Mr. Trump lies for integrity. That simply makes him a pathological liar (The one thing Bill has got right), not a man with integrity. All people tell lies, you, me and everybody, from time to time. In Trumps case particularly of late, it seems most of the time he is lying as opposed to Clinton's once in a while, see the graphic above. So in this case I would prefer to have the person running the country who at least knows they are lying as opposed to someone that doesn’t have a clue what the he11 is coming out of their mouth.

Besides all of this, if most of the people around here think (and I use that word reservedly in this environment) Trump is the greatest thing since sliced white bread, you know what, I’m running away from him as fast as I can, thanks just the same.

Oh, and Hillary isn’t evil, nor is Trump. But I’ll take Hillary every day of the week and twice on Sunday over the hot smoking psychological mess that is Mr. Trump.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
WOW....I'm "shocked" this liberal newspaper poll rate clinton and oboma WAY above Trump. Roll Eyes

I mean, what's the chances of the Times showing clintons brown stain on their nose?

Please do provide all independent or even “conservative” source(s) of your choice that can provide some quantitative data that disputes the politifact.com findings, which is where the source data for the graphic comes from. Oh, a little 441 for you, politifact.com is not a poll, and they are independent, neither liberal nor conservative, what they do is called research, i.e. the finding of facts, it’s you know reality based, not faith based like so much of what passes for the truth around here. Just because the only “conservative” sources you know are a handful of hyperventilated talk radio propagandist or the Fux (opinions/propaganda/entertainment outlet) News, that doesn’t disprove an independent Pulitzer Prize winning organization’s findings, at least not in my book.

So bring on the data, please do prove me (and politifact.com) wrong.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
This is just plain humorous.

And what is a 441?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Now that we have Larry the Fag's point of view.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
This is just plain humorous.

And what is a 441?

OH SWEET JESUS CHRIST on a crutch are you really that ignorant? I mistyped, it's "411" as dial 411 on the phone for information. Are you really that old and addled you couldn't figure that out on your own?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!