DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It's hypocritical for one to belittle the charges against the jack-booted thug and then not chastise the vile lying atheist trumpster for threatening to have her charged for touching him!!!!!
Face it, the trumpster is a spoiled childish narcissistic egomaniacal buffoon!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
But the grabbing and the bruises is what these charges are about. Enough evidence to issue a warrant by State laws.

By state politics!

What would you do if someone grabbed your wife and left bruises??????

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

If she was a pushy obstinate would-be journalist, nothing. It comes with the territory, if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
How would you respond if someone grabbed your wife or GF and left bruises?

Wife or girl friend...The only thing you grab is your d!ck! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Trump names health care and education, security, as the top functions of the federal government

Anderson Cooper tried to clarify. "So in terms of federal government role, you're saying security, but you also say health care and education should be provided by the federal government?"

Trump replied, "yeah, those are two of the things. Yeah, sure. there are obviously many things, housing, providing great neighborhoods—"

Anderson, confused by Trump's response, asked, "aren't you against the federal government's involvement in education? Don't you want it to devolve to states?"

"I want it to go to state. Absolutely," said Trump, entirely flip-flopping on what he said moments earlier.

Cooper replied, "that's not part of what the federal government's—"

Trump interjected, "the federal government, but the concept of the country is the concept that we have to have education within the country and have to get rid of common core and it should be brought to the state level."

Cooper added, "and federal health care run by the federal government?"

Trump said, "health care. We need health care for our people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0nFNoPPjtA

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
ooper added, "and federal health care run by the federal government?"

Trump said, "health care. We need health care for our people

Never heard this and Trump has said a number of times he would abolish Oboy care.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I find this report a little different.

OOPER: Aren't you against the federal government's involvement in education? Don't you want it to dissolve to states?

TRUMP: I want it to go to states, yes. Absolutely. I want — right now ...

COOPER: So that's not part of what the federal government's ...

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: The federal government, but the concept of the country is the concept that we have to have education within the country, and we have to get rid of Common Core, and it should be brought to the state level.

COOPER: And federal health care run by the federal government?

TRUMP: Health care — we need health care for our people. We need a good — Obamacare is a disaster. It's proven to be ...

COOPER: But is that something the federal government should be doing?

TRUMP: The government can lead it, but it should be privately done.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
I find this report a little different.

Really Mike?

Trump was asked what he believed the three most important priorities of the federal government.

Why did he even mention healthcare or education as the other two priorities of the federal government?

Check his own words in the video I posted above.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Priorities doesnt mean government run.

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Little off current topic of chat,hell thats new here.LMAO

If Trump can't beat Hillary why the hell is democratic party number one supporter Soros doing everything he can to keep Trump from getting chance? Couldn't be because he believes Trump can beat her!

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Definitive proof you are indeed a "semi-stupid-voter"!
soros is donating to ka-suck to keep him in the race siphoning votes from Senator Cruz, at this point who does this help? WHY I'LL BE, the vile lying atheist trumpster!
soros is funding and orchestrating the protests at the vile trumpster events because by all accounts this is helping the trumpster land even more "semi-stupid-voters!!!!!
The lefists are doing all they can to ordain the vile trumpster because he will be schlonged by the Benghazi queenie!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Gmouse
posted Hide Post
Bill I'm afraid that you've lost your mind !

Gamblinmouse

Posts: 109 | Location: Attica, Mi, U.S.A. | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
LOST???

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Anybody who think the Trump manager attacked that reporter is fool.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gmouse:
Bill I'm afraid that you've lost your mind !

Lost?? It's been gone for a while then!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Priorities doesnt mean government run.

You're right.

But he still was asked "what are the top 3 functions of the federal government." And it was Trump who said security, healthcare and education.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Little off current topic of chat,hell thats new here.LMAO

If Trump can't beat Hillary why the hell is democratic party number one supporter Soros doing everything he can to keep Trump from getting chance? Couldn't be because he believes Trump can beat her!

Chris, I do not think he can beat Clinton. I always felt he's playing a part in getting her elected.

Money is part of the game. Go over to this site and see how much money Trump has given to Democrats.....

http://www.fec.gov/finance/disclosure/norindsea.shtml

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chris, I do not think he can beat Clinton

Marie, I think he can crush her. When they debate will tell the truth.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

If she was a pushy obstinate would-be journalist, nothing. It comes with the territory, if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Just what I would expect from you.

No No No No

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
CV, some will never get it. She was way out of bounds rushing a person protect by the secret service and got what she deserved.

L8R, Mike