DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

<Jeremy J.>
posted
That's because you fail to mention the average LOW and the ACTUAL LOW.

BTW, I don't know where you get your data from, but it's impossible to report ANY actual temperature data and deviation UNTIL the day is over. How can you report a departure from normal at 10:20 AM when there's still 14 hours left in the day from the time you posted this?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

Who cares???????????????? It's cold now!

That's fine, just make sure to post on here when it's hot out. Don't just single out a short term cold spell when it suits your needs.

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
That's because you fail to mention the average LOW and the ACTUAL LOW.

BTW, I don't know where you get your data from, but it's impossible to report ANY actual temperature data and deviation UNTIL the day is over. How can you report a departure from normal at 10:20 AM when there's still 14 hours left in the day from the time you posted this?

Take that to the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The temperatures were actually for 12/11 and 12/18.
I realize they use the formula from algore's "HOW TO PROPAGATE THE MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING HOAX BOOK OF FORMULAS!"
Why do people that disagree with the global warming hoax publicly put their jobs in jeopardy???????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
The temperatures were actually for 12/11 and 12/18.
I realize they use the formula from algore's "HOW TO PROPAGATE THE MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING HOAX BOOK OF FORMULAS!"
Why do people that disagree with the global warming hoax publicly put their jobs in jeopardy???????????????

You seem to be the only one talking about MMGW. I'm just pointing out the facts that you critics never seem to speak up when it's hot out, only when a cold fron comes through. I think that man plays a part in warming, but I have also said many times that cycles play the biggest part. Now if you would just learn why it actually snows in places like Las Vegas and New Orleans you would understand that it could not happen without warm air.

As far as your so-called hoax, give us some examples and some links and we'll discuss it. Your buddy John Coleman doesn't seem to have a problem finding a job. Of course, somebody who claims to be an expert on global warming even though he is not a scientist in any field must be a reputable source. You cite him often.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Who are we to rely on, lettered meteorologists like your saint algore and his movie with any number of outright lies????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 72 nova
posted Hide Post
After some research I found where temps in the 1300's were about 7 degrees HIGHER than they are as of right now.

Acres was here ~~~~> X

Support Our Troops!

Posts: 1810 | Location: Shelby,Ohio | Registered: February 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who are we to rely on, lettered meteorologists like your saint algore and his movie with any number of outright lies????????????

I think you have posted before you rely on the farmers almanac.
LMAO.... Did it predict snow on the strip??????

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
72° in Knoxville today. Isn't that kind of warm for this time of year?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I think you got the humidity mixed up with the temperature.

http://www.wunderground.com/US/TN/Knoxville/KTYS.html

Posts: 2983 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
I think you got the humidity mixed up with the temperature.

http://www.wunderground.com/US/TN/Knoxville/KTYS.html

Do you really expect the days high temp to be at 7:43EST when you posted this? Confused Wink

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
What will the temperature be in Knoxville tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow???????????
Reduced to grasping at illusive algore straws I'd say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
What will the temperature be in Knoxville tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow???????????
Reduced to grasping at illusive algore straws I'd say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, just pointing out useless isolated incidents like you and your buddies always seem to do. How transparent do I need to be for you to recognize sarcasm?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I recognize unbridled kneeling at the altar of a blithering idiot, algore!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now the tone has moderated somewhat when it is obvious to even a few of the sycophants that saint algore is off in lala land somewhere!
If it was worth the time I'd bring back some of the posts where you, in particular, were defending every off-the-wall idea the buffoon spouted!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You duped lefties may want to peruse this so you aren't too far out in left field when the shyt hits the fan...............

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christoph...g-was-disproved.html

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
You duped lefties may want to peruse this so you aren't too far out in left field when the shyt hits the fan...............

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christoph...g-was-disproved.html

LMAO!!! You post a link written by a man whose expertise is in the field of asbestos? Wasn't Booker convicted of violating the UK's Trade Description Act by making false claims about his qualifications? Who is the one grasping at straws here?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Pray tell, what is saint al's area of expertise????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
what is saint al's area of expertise?

He married a girl named Tipper!

Posts: 415 | Location: Anywhere Koskis isnt | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:

If it was worth the time I'd bring back some of the posts where you, in particular, were defending every off-the-wall idea the buffoon spouted!!!!!!!!!!!

Be my guest. While you're at it, make sure and post my old responses where I talk about Earth's natural cycles too OK?

<Jeremy J.>
posted
BTW, it was 66° in BFLO at 1:00AM today.