DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Your story originated from this site.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/

LMAO..... Looks pretty far right to me.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2980 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
What about this site.........

http://www.congresscheck.com/2008/11/17/ipcc-scientists...push-global-warming/

Where do you think my link came from?
From your site. Razz

It would be my guess thats where your site got its info from.
lol Razz
Wink

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
On November 16th I posted the stunning news that algore's stooge hansen had been caught trying to use September's data for October because October's temperatures were too cold!
In the same post was the lie about the Russian temperatures.
Are the alarmists getting ultra desparate, OR WHAT???????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Well Bob, according to collated data from the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center and the University of Illinois, the Arctic ice seems to have made a nice recovery this summer.

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/index.noshade.html

Smile

Posts: 2980 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
DON"T say that, it doesn't fit the template!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Where is Jeremy? lol

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well Bob, according to collated data from the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center and the University of Illinois, the Arctic ice seems to have made a nice recovery this summer.

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/index.noshade.html

Smile

The 40Mb animation at the left shows the dramatic loss of multiyear sea ice over the past year. Multiyear sea ice is older and generally thicker ice - sea ice that has survived at least one melt season (shown in brighter white).

Compare side-by-side images of Northern Hemisphere sea ice extent for any two dates in the satellite record (1979-present).

Did you even look at the images in your link?

Sea ice is nowhere in comparison to the Ice Cap.

I have ice on my body of water in front of my home every year, and guess what, its not there in the summer.
lmao

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Compare side-by-side images of Northern Hemisphere sea ice extent for any two dates in the satellite record (1979-present).

Did you even look at the images in your link?

Data shows 2008 ice nearly identical to 2002, 2005 and 2006. lol

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Also campare last year to this year. This year sure looks better, don't you think? Wink

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
NO,NO,NO, if they did that it would prove the Arctic ice cap is growing much faster then expected!!!!!!!!!!
Why aren't we focusing on the outright lies and misrepresentations the man-made global warming wolf criers have conjured as of late???????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Where is Jeremy? lol

I gave up remember? Wink

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Finally had enough of the chicken little man-made global warming alarmists outright lies and distortions heh????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also campare last year to this year. This year sure looks better, don't you think? Wink

According to your link that you provided.....NO

It will be gone this summer.

Like i said, do you know the difference???

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
The 40Mb animation at the left shows the dramatic loss of multiyear sea ice over the past year. Multiyear sea ice is older and generally thicker ice - sea ice that has survived at least one melt season (shown in brighter white).

Like I said, do you even read your own link?????

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Bob, I said the Arctic ice seem to be making a nice recovery. If you compare last summer to this summer you can see for yourself.

The video below also highlights the difference between August 2007-2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKLiHWRaJU4

As you can see ice has grown in nearly every direction.

The article you posted makes no mention of this summer ice doing better than last. So with that being said, I wouldn't trust what they say about the Polar cap melting. Wink Smile

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
The article you posted makes no mention of this summer ice doing better than last. So with that being said, I wouldn't trust what they say about the Polar cap melting.

I can see that when you make ridiculous statements like above, why Jeremy gave up.
I just may join him. Wink Wink

You need to change your analogy on ice melting by NOT watching ice cubes in your beverage melting. Wink Razz Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H: Compare side-by-side images of Northern Hemisphere sea ice extent for any two dates in the satellite record (1979-present).
The building thickness of the ice caps contradicts the reduction in sea ice.

It's about volume, not area!

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Bob, a federal proposal will soon be debated that would tax farmers for air pollution because of gaseous farm animals. Is this the direction you want our country to be headed in?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081205/ap_on_bi_ge/farm_scene_cow_tax_2

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by stanman:

It's about volume, not area!

If area is decreasing that means an increase in temperature, so what makes you think volume will increase? Has there been a recent sudden decrease in deep sea current temperatures?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post