DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Do you need any?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
The Arctic ice cap is actually growing at a rate much faster then normal because of the abnormally cold weather!

Later,Bill Koski
Liberalism is a mental illness!!!

Have a link to your nonsense???????

I didn't think so. Razz

Still waiting for a link to your nonsense.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
PLEASE, hold your breath until you get an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
PLEASE, hold your breath until you get an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already know the answer just like all the posters on DRR.

More lies and fabrications and you can take that to the bank!!!!!!!

lmao...Any more "whoppers" you want to share with us today???????
Razz Eek Roll Eyes

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Where is the poll I challenged you to post to prove once and for all who regugitates left-wing talking point lies here versus who posts ALL truth and facts?????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Where is the poll I challenged you to post to prove once and for all who regugitates left-wing talking point lies here versus who posts ALL truth and facts?????????????

Prove your insanity in above post is all I asked for.
If you can't do it, then it is far from being truth and facts.
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Did I miss anything?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
already know the answer just like all the posters on DRR.

Here you go dumb a z z.

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/39611/113/

Signed, Cliff

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Looks like an algore spin on LOTS of ice!
If you lose 11 to 12% a year for 30 years you'd have to get a magnifying glass to find what was left!
TRUTH and FACTS in abundance, take it to the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The Arctic ice cap is GROWING....WHAT...that's retarded!

Please Republicans...Run the quitter in 2012...Quit-ter...Quit-ter..Quit-ter!

Posts: 2275 | Location: gate city, va usa | Registered: February 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
LMAO.... Whopper and Whopper Jr.

Whopper can't stand on his own 2 feet and Whopper Jr. tries to hold him up and blind as a bat. Is this Cliff or English today?
Wink

http://www.nrdc.org/globalWarming/qthinice.asp

You 2 butt buddies should do a search using NASA and stay away from right wing blogs.
LMAO

Maybe "Dumb and Dumber" would best describe you 2.
LMAO Razz

<Jeremy J.>
posted
WTF is Koski doing in Florida?!?!?!?!

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
WTF is Koski doing in Florida?!?!?!?!

Staying with some more of his relatives...
and feeding the pigeons as he exercises himself on a park bench.
Wink

<KyDrag>
posted
Well.......I ,for one, have no problem at all with the ice cap melting. If it is, that means that the earth is getting warmer. If the earth is getting warmer, that means lower fuel costs during the winter for folks that have to pay for fuel to heat their homes. Why is that bad?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The same anti-capitalists, disguised as environmentalists, are at the point they were in the late 70's when they had to turn on a dime and go from a coming ice-age to man-made global warming because it was obvious to even the dupes that the natural cycle had turned to warming!
The difference now, and the reason they may be able to continue the charade, is we've had 30 more years of the government indoctrination institutions dumbing down the young so it is much easier to dupe the general population, PLUS the older ones that are natural dupeeees!!!!!!!!!!
Once all these goofy environmental policies totally kill the economy hopefully it will not be too late for sensible people to regain control and right the ship of state!
IF NOT, we will be a carbon copy of what Haiti is now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
PLUS the older ones that are natural dupeeees!!!!!!!!!!

You are talking of yourself there, I reckon????
Razz

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I'm forced to ask, what happened to the vaunted ozone hole that was going to destroy the earth just a few short years ago?????????
The chicken-littles were running around in a panic cackling about the coming doom due to the ozone hole AND abruptly the issue dropped completely off of the radar?????????????
Reminds me of the earlier panic over acid rain!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Here's some Nasa info that shows some ice growth from 2007 to 2008.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/seaice_conditions_media.html

Posts: 2983 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That must have slipped out before the stooge hansen had a chance to put his algore interpetation on it!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
Here's some Nasa info that shows some ice growth from 2007 to 2008.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/seaice_conditions_media.html

Do you not understand the difference between sea ice and Polar Cap ice??????

Do some more research under NASA as you posted this link or do you want me to help you?? Razz

NASA indicates the Polar Cap is getting less each year.