DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
No surprise on here that a "Hoax E-Mailing" captured the remaining 2 brain cells to every dumbazz that believed his shiott.

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, thats funny coming from the copy and paste queen. I guess that only left wing nut case email as the honest ones.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
No surprise on here that a "Hoax E-Mailing" captured the remaining 2 brain cells to every dumbazz that believed his shiott.

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, thats funny coming from the copy and paste queen. I guess that only left wing nut case email as the honest ones.

Google it English instead of looking ignorant and foolish.
Something you're good at.
Busted

Old man tried to change discussion.

You CLOWNS fell for another "Hoax E-Mailing".
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now that is something I can believe and it only makes sense and explains a lot!

Jerry Mock

LMAOROTF.........

What would you expect coming from a "repoed" garbage truck collector.
Rolling Rolling Rolling

Ian Rutherford Plimer........... Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
What's really funny... Dumbass has to ditz everyone individually and we just ditz DUMBA$$ as one!! Rolling Rolling

Give it up DUMBASS it isn't working!! Maybe you can get Oboy's cell number and you can jerk each other off!! Laughing Laughing
I know, you can get Kerry's to, that way you can make it a 3 way! Wow, 3 jack offs on one phone line!! Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
ow that is something I can believe

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, butt sucking again

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
More for the Left Wing Nut Cases

http://rightwingnews.com/top-n...al-warming-hysteria/

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
What's really funny... Dumbass has to ditz everyone individually and we just ditz DUMBA$$ as one!! Rolling Rolling

Give it up DUMBASS it isn't working!! Maybe you can get Oboy's cell number and you can jerk each other off!! Laughing Laughing
I know, you can get Kerry's to, that way you can make it a 3 way! Wow, 3 jack offs on one phone line!! Rolling

Your thinking and vocabulary identifies yourself as a low mentality repoed garbage truck driver.

Doesn't Mary Jane take care of you?
You seem to have sex on your mind in every post.

You miss them lot lizards?

Busted Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow, now I'm repoed garbage truck driver??? I wonder how that could be when I try to ignore trash like you!! Laughing Laughing Ice Cream

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
You seem to have sex on your mind in every post.

JM, when you talk of sex, Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, looks at his right hand..

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike, But I heard Boob Job Bob can change hands without missing a stroke...or was that, he is a stroke? Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Does anyone opine that hoaxed little man larry heathen is totally shamed that he would post a whole bunch of graphs that had been constructed with ALTERED DATA so the HOAXERS could keep their dreamed up "WET DREAM" alive?????
I don't, hoaxed little man larry heathen is too ideologically programmed to let a little thing like bogus bull shyt keep him from worshipping the likes of "totus" and algore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could it be that Plimer, a pretty smart guy, is smart enough to realize that global warming, climate change, whatever you might feel the need of calling it, is something that if acted on in earnest might just negatively impact his multiple mining and mineral exploration companies? You know like Queensland Coal and Investment which he is director of.

Then of course he is also an academic advisory member of the Global Warming Policy Foundation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G...ng_Policy_Foundation Which is “a think tank in the United Kingdom, whose stated aims are to challenge "extremely damaging and harmful policies" envisaged by governments to mitigate anthropogenic global warming. “
So I guess he wouldn’t have any reason to lie through his teeth, now would he.

“Plimer has said that volcanic eruptions release more carbon dioxide (CO2) than human activity; in particular that submarine volcanoes emit huge amounts of CO2 and that the influence of the gases from these volcanoes on the Earth's climate is drastically under-represented in climate models.[31][32][33] The United States Geological Survey has calculated that human emissions of CO2 are about 130 times larger than volcanic emissions, including submarine emissions.[34][35][36] The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) stated that Plimer's claim "has no factual basis."[37] This was confirmed in a 2011 survey published in the Eos journal of the American Geophysical Union, which found that anthropogenic emissions of CO2 are 135 times larger than those from all volcanoes on Earth.[38] A 2015 study from The Earth Institute at Columbia University published in Geophysical Research Letters indicated that the level of eruptive activity from undersea volcanoes, and by extension, the amount of CO2 released from them, varies with sea level, with greater emissions during ice ages, which the author theorized could contribute to the end of those ice ages, but that today, undersea volcanoes are relatively quiet and emit much less CO2 than humans are responsible for emitting.”

Not to mention I have pointed this out to the people here as far back as the beginning of 2010,

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...=161101653#161101653
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...=980105173#980105173
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...=862106223#862106223

Don’t suppose you remember this one do you Bu11**** Billy,

“Hay sh1t for brains Billy, I guess you missed this bit I posted 6 or 8 pages back about volcanoes?

Here is just some of what I have found regarding CO2 and the Mt. St. Helens volcano in particular and volcanoes in general.

"According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the world’s volcanoes, both on land and undersea, generate about 200 million tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) annually, while our automotive and industrial activities cause some 24 billion tons of CO2 emissions every year worldwide. Despite the arguments to the contrary, the facts speak for themselves: Greenhouse gas emissions from volcanoes comprise less than one percent of those generated by today’s human endeavors."

http://environment.about.com/o...ct/a/volcano-gas.htm

http://vulcan.wr.usgs.gov/Volc...ption_msh_gases.html

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/1994/of94-212/

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/1994/o.../Derived/report.html

http://vulcan.wr.usgs.gov/home.html

More hoaxer sites?

The sources for supporting your assertions are where?

Where is the Beef BS Billy, no answers to any of my previous questions yet?

Later Larry”

You guys, in particular Billy, really need to get a clue.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ET2278
posted Hide Post
quote:

So clue me in. Why did they drop global warming, and shift to climate change.
Was there any chance global warming was a verifiable hoax?

Jim McKelvey

Posts: 681 | Location: Snellville, GA USA | Registered: January 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ET2278:
quote:

Well Jim,

Given I have explained this before, to you if memory serves, maybe you should go back a few pages or so and figure it out for yourself.

Maybe, in addition, you should stop asking questions that only serve to point out how clueless you are, you think?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ET2278
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Heath:
quote:
Originally posted by ET2278:
quote:

Well Jim,

Given I have explained this before, to you if memory serves, maybe you should go back a few pages or so and figure it out for yourself.

Maybe, in addition, you should stop asking questions that only serve to point out how clueless you are, you think?

Again you wont address the question, just more babble. ALL the models used to "predict" global warming were proven to be false. All the gloom and doom predictions never came to pass. So tell me Larry, you still grasp to models that have been proven to be wrong, and you call me clueless. Priceless. In my life I have held beliefs that over time were proven to me that I was wrong. I was able to admit I was wrong and moved on. So sad you will never be able to set your self free. Lately it seems that all the leftist who agree with global warming have been proven to be outright liars. If you lie to people about health care, if you lie to people about Mitt Romney's taxes, if you lie about targeting conservative groups, if you lie to peolpe about private e-mail servers, if you lie about f u c k i n g an intern in the White house, Then I say there is a good chance you will lie to people about global warming. So in closing could you please show me ONE global warming model that came to fruition?

Jim McKelvey

Posts: 681 | Location: Snellville, GA USA | Registered: January 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Does anyone opine that hoaxed little man larry heathen is totally shamed that he would post a whole bunch of graphs that had been constructed with ALTERED DATA so the HOAXERS could keep their dreamed up "WET DREAM" alive?????
I don't, hoaxed little man larry heathen is too ideologically programmed to let a little thing like bogus bull shyt keep him from worshipping the likes of "totus" and algore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow little Larry crawled out of the swamp in Florida, only to cut and paste more "hoaxer" Bull Shyt! It's been so long little Larry that you've got some catching up to do! Boob Job Bob the DRR troll is way out ahead!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Global warming conspiracy theory

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Global warming conspiracy theorists typically allege that, through worldwide acts of professional and criminal misconduct, the science behind global warming has been invented or distorted for ideological or financial reasons, or both.[1]

[2]
As stated by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the largest contributor to global warming is the increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) since 1750, particularly from fossil fuel combustion, cement production, and land use changes such as deforestation.[3] The IPPC's Fifth Assessment Report (AR5) states

Human influence has been detected in warming of the atmosphere and the ocean, in changes in the global water cycle, in reductions in snow and ice, in global mean sea level rise, and in changes in some climate extremes. This evidence for human influence has grown since AR4.

It is extremely likely (95–100%) that human influence has been the dominant cause of the observed warming since the mid-20th century. - IPCC AR5 WG1 Summary for Policymakers[4][5]

The evidence for global warming due to human influence has been recognized by the national science academies of all the major industrialized countries.

[6] No scientific body of national or international standing maintains a formal opinion dissenting from the summary conclusions of the IPCC.[7]

Despite this scientific consensus on climate change, allegations have been made that scientists and institutions involved in global warming research are part of a global scientific conspiracy or engaged in a manipulative hoax.[8] There have been allegations of malpractice, most notably in the Climatic Research Unit email controversy.

Eight committees investigated these allegations and published reports, each finding no evidence of fraud or scientific misconduct.[

[9] The Muir Russell report stated that the scientists' "rigour and honesty as scientists are not in doubt," that the investigators "did not find any evidence of behaviour that might undermine the conclusions of the IPCC assessments," but that there had been "a consistent pattern of failing to display the proper degree of openness."[10]

[11] The scientific consensus that global warming is occurring as a result of human activity remained unchanged at the end of the investigations.[12]

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ET2278
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Global warming conspiracy theory

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Global warming conspiracy theorists typically allege that, through worldwide acts of professional and criminal misconduct, the science behind global warming has been invented or distorted for ideological or financial reasons, or both.[1]

[2]
As stated by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the largest contributor to global warming is the increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) since 1750, particularly from fossil fuel combustion, cement production, and land use changes such as deforestation.[3] The IPPC's Fifth Assessment Report (AR5) states

Human influence has been detected in warming of the atmosphere and the ocean, in changes in the global water cycle, in reductions in snow and ice, in global mean sea level rise, and in changes in some climate extremes. This evidence for human influence has grown since AR4.

It is extremely likely (95–100%) that human influence has been the dominant cause of the observed warming since the mid-20th century. - IPCC AR5 WG1 Summary for Policymakers[4][5]

The evidence for global warming due to human influence has been recognized by the national science academies of all the major industrialized countries.

[6] No scientific body of national or international standing maintains a formal opinion dissenting from the summary conclusions of the IPCC.[7]

Despite this scientific consensus on climate change, allegations have been made that scientists and institutions involved in global warming research are part of a global scientific conspiracy or engaged in a manipulative hoax.[8] There have been allegations of malpractice, most notably in the Climatic Research Unit email controversy.

Eight committees investigated these allegations and published reports, each finding no evidence of fraud or scientific misconduct.[

[9] The Muir Russell report stated that the scientists' "rigour and honesty as scientists are not in doubt," that the investigators "did not find any evidence of behaviour that might undermine the conclusions of the IPCC assessments," but that there had been "a consistent pattern of failing to display the proper degree of openness."[10]

[11] The scientific consensus that global warming is occurring as a result of human activity remained unchanged at the end of the investigations.[12]

All those OPINIONS are quite quaint, but if it was so real, why did they abandon it? Can you show me any proof that any of the predicted models ever came to fruition? In the last sentence, which you highlighted in red. uses the word consensus. Do you know the meaning of that word. The consensus from liberals is that Mitt Romney did not pay his taxes. The consensus from liberals is that Brian Williams came under sniper fire, the consensus from liberals is that Hillary Clinton turned over ALL emails, the consensus from liberals is that Bill Clinton never had sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky.
See how that consensus word works.

Jim McKelvey

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Consensus has NO place in scientific parlance!!!!!
The sole dupes still promoting "man-made global warming" all rely on the fact that they have to keep doing it to keep their fat checks from the government rolling in!!!!!
Very few of them are even meteorologists they are ideologues like algore who will lie through their teeth to support their ideology!!!!!
The REAL meteorologists, other then the ones relying on their government handouts, have universally come out saying that the weather variations are NATURAL!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So now we've got a drought situation in California and have for several years. So let me get this straight when all of the midwesterners left in the 1930's because of the dust bowl for greener "pastures," and moved to the land of fruit and nuts, did it really take almost 80 years for the drought to catch up to the migrants or was it because of the weather aka climate change! Banging Head Because it's green in the midwest and dry and arid in California now!! Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock