DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
How the he!! did I know a mother and baby were killed a$$ wipe? There was nothing about that in the article I read... a$$ wipe DRR troll!! Banging Head
Trucker mentality...at least I have mentality!! Rolling

You don't have shiott.

Anybody can drive a truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
How the he!! did I know a mother and baby were killed a$$ wipe? There was nothing about that in the article I read... a$$ wipe DRR troll!! Banging Head

You don't have shiott.

Hey troll how can you say anybody can drive a truck when some idiot in Snohio was involved in a fatal traffic accident?? What, did you teach the idiot how to drive?? Rolling Rolling

Obtw... still haven't got that address yet! Troll hiding behind the computer flapping his yap!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

You don't have shiott.

Hey troll how can you say anybody can drive a truck when some idiot in Snohio was involved in a fatal traffic accident?? What, did you teach the idiot how to drive?? Rolling Rolling

Obtw... still haven't got that address yet

English will get my address on July 4 and he said he's coming for a visit to my home.
We are planning a reception for him.

Clown, once again you can't stay with topic.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wtf do I care if Mike gets your address... I want it...chicken shyt!! puss wad!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, why not send it now?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Exactly!! Like your even going to get it on July 4th? lol Hey ME what's that your birthday?? Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wtf do I care if Mike gets your address... I want it...chicken shyt!! puss wad!

What you gonna do chickenshiott?

Fly over Ohio and wave like you did last time?

Your as old as English.

Stay home and help out Mary Jane with the dog and cat wash.........
Rolling Rolling

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheels

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I bet you get his address on July 4th too... Rolling Rolling
Chicken shyt takes his picture off of F/B... BK said he was a pedophile plays with 10 year old boys... Is that what you've got hide puss wad troll??

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow my home town in western NY is seeing minus 15* temps with a high of 27^ this weekend! Northern Snohio is experiencing the same temps...I hope Boob Job Bob doesn't freeze his ba11s off...oh wait..he doesn't have any!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Lake Superior is now about 92% ice covered.
Where the Hell is algore? How can he let this happen two years running?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I talked to a cousin back in NY. It seems their water pipes are frozen...out in the underground city supply line!!!!
They 've been told they may have water tomorrow!

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post