DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Global warming.....it's simply a "Money" thing. There are Groups of Researchers that make a great living off Government funding programs. These folks are not about to allow this myth to be invalidated by other science. The spin continues.....the flow of money continues.

Bob

Posts: 3088 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Bob!!!!!!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Tipper Gore will be a very RICH EX because of the scams algore has foisted on the duped boob retards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now it seems algore has found his soul mate and has been dycking laurie david for a couple of years! At least brain-dead al has hair as opposed to larry!
No wonder doofus al bought the mansion in frisco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<78 Cutla$$>
posted
Old Al is a dipper as the SC Governor..

[URL= ].[/URL]

LMAO, his right hand girl...

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
Global warming.....it's simply a "Money" thing. There are Groups of Researchers that make a great living off Government funding programs. These folks are not about to allow this myth to be invalidated by other science. The spin continues.....the flow of money continues.

Bob
I can walk down the hall from my office and point to perfect examples of these types of people.

Always, always follow the money!!

Five to six years ago CARBON MONOXIDE (CO) was the boogie man of the environmental movement and was the major reason for funding research aimed at reducing "green house gases". But when studies began coming out that showed what a tiny percentage of the atmosphere CO accounted for the money for research dried up and CO2 became the new boogie man. Never mind that without CO2 most life on earth as we know it would cease to exist!

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by stanman:
I can walk down the hall from my office and point to perfect examples of these types of people.

Always, always follow the money!!

You musta been at the TP rally with Mikey huh?

Vote them all out....... and will you buy my book?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Please refute these claims?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WvasALL-hw

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grandma:

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Translady, sure is awfully hot down here in sunny FL for spring lately isn't it? Did you know May was the second hottest on record for the state in 116 years? This month is on pace to become the hottest June in 116 years. Did you know it has been below average only 3 times in the last 57 days?

<Jeremy J.>
posted

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Heath:
Please refute these claims?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WvasALL-hw

Good video...... good luck with that refutation.

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Larry, why doesn't anyone try to refute your claims?

When you baffle them with facts, they never come back........

Rolling Laughing Rolling Laughing

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The three stooges participating in a circle jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Larry, why doesn't anyone try to refute your claims?

When you baffle them with facts, they never come back........

Rolling Laughing Rolling Laughing

1. Too ignorant.
2. Too lazy.
3. Just plain stupid.
4. Various combinations of all three

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
Translady, sure is awfully hot down here in sunny FL for spring lately isn't it? Did you know May was the second hottest on record for the state in 116 years? This month is on pace to become the hottest June in 116 years. Did you know it has been below average only 3 times in the last 57 days?

Larry Heath said; "Weather is not equal to climate".

Posts: 904 | Location: SE Texas Panhandle | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
Now you're getting it! But climate is long term, and 57 days is pretty considerable compared to a short lived cold front.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
Now you're getting it! But climate is long term, and 57 days is pretty considerable compared to a short lived cold front.

57 days does not a climate make!

Posts: 904 | Location: SE Texas Panhandle | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post