DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
So now we've got a draught situation in California and have for several years. So let me get this straight when all of the midwesterners left in the 1930's because of the dust bowl for greener "pastures," and moved to the land of fruit and nuts, did it really take almost 80 years for the draught to catch up to the migrants or was it because of the weather aka climate change! Banging Head Because it's green in the midwest and dry and arid in California now!! Rolling
Ya don't have to look any more, this is the dumbest post of the day!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
What other response would be expected from another DUMB A$$ from Snohio???

Let me explain it for you...If it was global warming back in the 30's that caused the dust bowl, then if the weather changed for the "better" over a period of a period of 80 years, then it wouldn't be global warming would it??????? Banging Head

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
JM, must the guard from the back gate at the trailer park.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
JM, and ME you missed it!
When the RETARD says "THIS" is the dumbest post of the day it means "THIS", which is what he posted wasting cyber space with no purpose!
These "totus" testicle swinging boobs never have a constructive thing to post!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm glad you guys understood what I was saying...I thought for a minute I was going to have to dig out the crayons and pad and draw the DUMBA$$ a picture! Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm glad you guys understood what I was saying...I thought for a minute I was going to have to dig out the crayons and pad and draw the DUMBA$$ a picture! Rolling

Actually you just proved there are 2 other idiots as dumb if not dumber than you.

That was a pathetic post of yours.

Why don't you just stick to bowling.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

Actually you just proved there are 2 other idiots as dumb if not dumber than you.

That was a pathetic post of yours.

Why don't you stick it up your ASS! Ooops, that would be to easy...you do it all the time...and like it!! Smile Laughing Laughing Did you understand that??? DUMBASS????

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yup Boob.... been bowling a little over a year and won a VIP tournament already! Let's see that's one to nothing! I won one bowling tournament....that's one more times than you've ever been down a dragstrip!! Rolling Rolling
He!! Boob Janie's been down a dragstrip more times than you have!! Rolling Laughing

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yup Boob.... been bowling a little over a year and won a VIP tournament already! Let's see that's one to nothing! I won one bowling tournament....that's one more times than you've ever been down a dragstrip!! Rolling Rolling
He!! Boob Janie's been down a dragstrip more times than you have!! Rolling Laughing

I'm sure she has "went down" a number of times.
Rolling Rolling

Stick to bowling muck. That's more your style..........

Stay on topic and quit talking about your squeeze..........

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Bowling?????????????????

I'm still laughing my azz off.

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I'll be "rolling" through Snohio this summer Mr. Pro Bowler let's roll a couple for some $$$$$$$$$$ if you think it's so easy! Rolling Rolling

Why don't you admit it Boob Job, you've never driven a race car anywhere and all you are is a POS troll!!!

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll be "rolling" through Snohio this summer Mr. Pro Bowler let's roll a couple for some $$$$$$$$$$ if you think it's so easy! Rolling Rolling

Why don't you admit it Boob Job, you've never driven a race car anywhere and all you are is a POS troll!!!

You don't know shiott about me muck and that's the way I like it.

That POS slug of yours ever break 120 in 1/4?
Rolling

Bout the same speed as old man's stocker???????
Rolling Rolling

If you let your wifey drive it, it must be a slug...................

Busted Rolling Rolling

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Don't expect to see the RETARD if I'm in southeastern Michigan, he'll be hiding under his bed like he has in the past!!!!!
I'm going to fudge the dates and keep him under the bed most of the summer!

Its Mary who will call me. Razz

I could give 2 shiotts about a old man in diapers.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Don't expect to see the RETARD if I'm in southeastern Michigan, he'll be hiding under his bed like he has in the past!!!!!
I'm going to fudge the dates and keep him under the bed most of the summer!!!!!

This also helps the young boys in the area EXCEPT the ones that's donkey parents thing pedophilia is a natural life style!!!!! They send their rug rats over to the RETARDS so they save on babysitting costs!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

She'll call you an ASSH0LE like everyone else does!!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
RETARD has to grasp at any straw he thinks he might reach!!!!!
What a CERTIFIED LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He should just throw in the towel and quit breathing, he's wasting good oxygen!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
I'm going to fudge the dates and keep him under the bed most of the summer!

I could give 2 shiotts about a old man in diapers.

When I found your home in Vegas on your little condom sack road, and knocked at your door, you wouldn't answer. I seen your curtains move and still no answer.
You are an old man with "Chicken Shiott" stamped on your forehead.

You even hid from Dayton when he paid you a visit.

Better fudge your dates. That would best describe you.

Busted Rolling Rolling Rolling