DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
So that's why you don't post any pics.

No race car and your wife is older looking than Hillary.

No wonder why you go bowlin

Hot Air, why dont you stop running your mouth and answer my post.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I told you ME, if you tell him you'll have 2 8 year old boys with you he'll be all over you!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
I'll be "rolling" through Snohio this summer Mr. Pro Bowler let's roll a couple for some $$$$$$$$$$ if you think it's so easy! Rolling Rolling

Why don't you admit it Boob Job, you've never driven a race car anywhere and all you are is a POS troll!!!

You don't know shiott about me muck and that's the way I like it.

I don't give a shyt about you....better yet!! Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The unfortunate people that know RETARD KNOW all there is to know ABOUT SHYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That's not right!
"totus" would be on the other side of the saw line!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama Cracks Down on Airplane Emissions,

On Wednesday, according to The Hill, the White House Office of Management and Budget approved new plans to regulate airplane emissions.

The Environmental Protection Agency will now hold hearings on the prospective findings, then write up regulation. According to the OMB, the EPA has shown that such emissions justify an “endangerment finding” because they affect climate change; the regulations will reportedly “align… with regulations that the International Civil Aviation Organization, an agency of the United Nations, is developing.”

Buys Massive New Air Force One

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

ABC's ’08 Prediction: NYC Under Water from Climate Change By June 2015 -

New York City underwater? Gas over $9 a gallon? A carton of milk costs almost $13? Welcome to June 12, 2015. Or at least that was the wildly-inaccurate version of 2015 predicted by ABC News exactly seven years ago. Appearing on Good Morning America in 2008, Bob Woodruff hyped Earth 2100, a special that pushed apocalyptic predictions of the then-futuristic 2015.

FLASHBACK

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The HOAXERS haven't been right with a prediction yet and the HOAXEES keep eating up their bull shyt like it was gospel???????????????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
So let me understand you, the weather we are having is normal ? WOW What a dummy I'm!! Sure wish someone told me that before I built my house 10 feet underground out in Arizona ! DANG! Banging Head

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I left Vegas on the 2nd of June and have had all but 5 clear days since I left. All the rest have been wet or cold as he!! or both!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I put off getting ready to leave a little too long, I've been hustling 10 hours a day all week getting ready.
IT HAS BEEN WARM!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We're just south of Lansing. Leaving Monday for western NY.

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I put off leaving until the wee hours Monday.
Heading up through Idaho, Wyoming and Montana on the way to Yooper Land!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

EPA unreasonably interpreted the Clean Air Act

Washington (CNN)—In a loss for the Obama administration, the Supreme Court ruled that the EPA unreasonably interpreted the Clean Air Act when it decided to set limits on the emissions of toxic pollutants from power plants without first considering the costs on the industry to do so.

The ruling was 5-4, with Justice Antonin Scalia writing for the majority. Justice Elena Kagan wrote the dissent for the four liberal justices.
Supreme Court:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa