DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Today, as I’m sure you know, is International Polar Bear Day. And I’m afraid the news is bad…

…Bad news, that is, for all those environmentalists from David Attenborough downwards who have spent the last few years assiduously bigging up the polar bear as a “threatened species.”

More Bad News for Alarmists:
Polar Bears Doing Just Fine

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Jeff Sessions Leaves EPA Chief Unable to Justify Money Grab
At a Senate Environment and Public Works Committee hearing, Senator Jeff Sessions grilled EPA chief Gina McCarthy and left her unable to justify her money grab, showing that she could not explain whether climate change models were correct or not.
The full transcript of the amazing exchange follows:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Antarctica’s Ice Shelves Are Vanishing, and That Could Mean Higher Sea-Level Rise

The supersize cliffs of ice extending off the Antarctic coast help control the height of the sea worldwide. For centuries, if not millennia, this icy barrier has slowed the flow of the southern continent’s massive freshwater glaciers into the ocean.

But the ice shelves themselves are melting at a troubling rate, scientists revealed on Thursday, as warming ocean waters dissolve them faster from the underside up. The results may increase sea levels beyond what’s already expected along the world’s coastlines, where the majority of the human population is concentrated, over the next several decades.

That in turn could intensify the damage, injuries or deaths, and dislocations of communities from extreme coastal storms and flooding.

In a study published in the journal Science, a team of U.S. researchers grouped and analyzed 18 years of satellite data on the thickness of Antarctica’s ice shelves. They found that the ice shelves went from losing a modest 16 square miles of ice a year from 1994 to 2003, to losing about 193 square miles of ice a year from 2003 to 2012.

Along the West Antarctic coast, ice shelves in the Amundsen and Bellinghausen seas lost 18 percent—or nearly one-fifth—of their volume in less than 10 years, and the rate of melting rose by 70 percent over roughly the same time period.

The trend is less clear for East Antarctica, the researchers found, compared with the unequivocal thinning ice along the continent’s western edge. They believe more data over time are needed to better understand what’s happening.

If West Antarctic ice shelves melt at a faster rate than snowfall is adding to the continent’s inland glaciers, there will be too little mass along the coastline to hold back the West Antarctic Ice Sheet as it flows into the ocean. That in turn would mean more glacier ice entering the sea and melting in future decades than in the past.

The increased amount of freshwater coming into the global ocean could raise sea levels up to 28 inches by 2100, on top of what’s already anticipated, Paul Holland of the British Antarctic Survey told The Guardian.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Does anyone opine that hoaxed little man larry heathen is totally shamed that he would post a whole bunch of graphs that had been constructed with ALTERED DATA so the HOAXERS could keep their dreamed up "WET DREAM" alive?????
I don't, hoaxed little man larry heathen is too ideologically programmed to let a little thing like bogus bull shyt keep him from worshipping the likes of "totus" and algore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

old man, you are way out of your brain cell to think you could post anything with any credible comments.

Mary said you are nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The only thing altered on Boob Job Bob is what's left of his brain... Anybody can push a broom!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
LMAO.... tag a long was a broom pusher when he wasn't chasing parts at the dealership.

Even he can drive a truck.

Busted Rolling Rolling Rolling

diesel breath, how can you be so fawking dumb???
Busted

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Boob Job Bob the 7-11 broom pusher and I still make at least twice as much money sitting on my ass!! Rolling
Just like his messiah, hide your background! Shoots his mouth off from behind the computer screen like a typical Snohio PUSS WAD!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Boob Job Bob the 7-11 broom pusher and I still make at least twicw as much money sitting on my ass!! Just like his messiah, hide your background! Shoots his mouth off from behind the computer screen like a typical Snohio PUSS WAD!!Jerry Mock

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, doesn't work the front gate at the trailer park anymore?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
Boob Job Bob the 7-11 broom pusher and I still make at least twicw as much money sitting on my ass!! Just like his messiah, hide your background! Shoots his mouth off from behind the computer screen like a typical Snohio PUSS WAD!!Jerry Mock

Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel, doesn't work the front gate at the trailer park anymore?

Yes Mike he works the gate part time to pay for his space rent Laughing

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Don't want to be another "Boob" but this is good.

As people square off in Florida about "climate change", we have scientists arguing with politicians. Make no mistake Al Gore is and always will be a politician. What politicians do is make facts go one way and your money go another. Al Gore the famous "carbon footprint" guy. Wants you to pay taxes for large cars, jets and excessive power usage. Even if he seems to like large cars, jets and huge electric bills. If you go look him up in his Bio on WIkipedia it even says he avoided science and math in school because he wasn't very good at it. He is diametrically apposed to Ian Rutherford. Here is a short Bio and what he has to say about carbon C02 emissions.
Ian Rutherford Plimer is an Australian geologist, professor emeritus of earth sciences at the University of Melbourne, professor of mining geology at the University of Adelaide, and the director of multiple mineral exploration and mining companies. He has published 130 scientific papers, six books and edited the Encyclopedia of Geology.

Born 12 February 1946
Residence Australia
Nationality Australian
Fields Earth Science , Geology , Mining Engineering
Institutions University of New England , University of Newcastle , University of Melbourne , University of Adelaide
Alma mater University of New South Wales , Macquarie University
Thesis The pipe deposits of tungsten-molybdenum-bismuth in eastern Australia (1976)

Notable awards Eureka Prize (1995,2002), Centenary Medal (2003), Clarke Medal (2004)

Where Does the Carbon Dioxide Really Come From?
Professor Ian Plimer could not have said it better!

PLIMER: "Okay, here's the bombshell. The volcanic eruption in Iceland .. Since its first spewing of volcanic ash has, in just FOUR DAYS, NEGATED EVERY SINGLE EFFORT you have made in the past five years to control CO2 emissions on our planet - all of you.

Of course, you know about this evil carbon dioxide that we are trying to suppress - it's that vital chemical compound that every plant requires to live and grow and to synthesize into oxygen for us humans and all animal life.
I know....it's very disheartening to realize that all of the carbon emission savings you have accomplished while suffering the inconvenience and expense of driving Prius hybrids, buying fabric grocery bags, sitting up till midnight to finish your kids "The Green Revolution" science project, throwing out all of your non-green cleaning supplies, using only two squares of toilet paper, putting a brick in your toilet tank reservoir, selling your SUV and speedboat, vacationing at home instead of abroad, nearly getting hit every day on your bicycle, replacing all of your .50 light bulbs with $10 light bulbs ...well, all of those things you have done have all gone down the tubes in just four days.
The volcanic ash emitted into the Earth's atmosphere in just four days - yes, FOUR DAYS - by that volcano in Iceland has totally erased every single effort you have made to reduce the evil beast, carbon. And there are around 200 active volcanoes on the planet spewing out this crud at any one time - EVERY DAY.
I don't really want to rain on your parade too much, but I should mention that when the volcano Mt. Pinatubo erupted in the Philippines in 1991, it spewed out more greenhouse gases into the atmosphere than the entire human race had emitted in all its years on earth.
Yes, folks, Mt. Pinatubo was active for over one year - think about that!
Of course, I shouldn't spoil this 'touchy-feely tree-hugging' moment and mention the effect of solar and cosmic activity and the well-recognized 800-year global heating and cooling cycle, which keeps happening despite our completely insignificant efforts to affect climate change.
And I do wish I had a silver lining to this volcanic ash cloud, but the fact of the matter is that the bush fire season across the western USA and Australia this year alone will negate your efforts to reduce carbon in our world for the next two to three years. And it happens every year.
Just remember that your government just tried to impose a whopping carbon tax on you, on the basis of the bogus 'human-caused' climate-change scenario.
Hey, isn't it interesting how they don't mention 'Global Warming' anymore, but just 'Climate Change' - you know why? It's because the planet has COOLED by 0.7 degrees in the past few years and these global warming bull artists got caught with their pants down.
And, just keep in mind that you might yet have an Emissions Trading Scheme - that whopping new tax - imposed on you that will achieve absolutely nothing except make you poorer. It won't stop any volcanoes from erupting, that's for sure. The tax is your Presidents (and Ex Vice Presidents) way of screwing you.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now that is something I can believe and it only makes sense and explains a lot! Unlike the hoaxers like Algore and the other Dumb asses like the cut and paste queenie on DRR!

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Outstanding post. Cant wait to hear the spin Gma/Bob/ZERO/Barney Fife/Daytona Big Wheel and the rest of the left wing nut cases put on it.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Come on ME, you know they can't read TRUTH and FACTS like that!!!!!
That could blow their wet dream to smithereens!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK, I guess I kinda lost it for a second.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
No surprise on here that a "Hoax E-Mailing" captured the remaining 2 brain cells to every dumbazz that believed his shiott.

Google will set you free...........

You 3 move faster than 3 flies landing on horse shiott!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolling Rolling Rolling