DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The HOAXERS did it again yesterday! The level in the pool was up enough to be noticeable and the HOAXERS registered .06" of rain!
Maybe I should recalibrate my eyes, according to the hoaxees that is!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
SSDD

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well, we've decided NOT to license my truck in CALIFORNICATION next year!!! I WILL NOT bend to the Communist ways of the Liberal POS state that claims to be part of the USA !!! On top of it all CARB said I had to show proof of purchase for a Diesel Particulate Filter by the end of the business day tomorrow...FAWK those A $$H OLEs !!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
FAWK those A $$H OLEs !!!

Good for U. Personal sacrifice and accountability is in short supply in this remnant called America.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
FAWK those A $$H OLEs !!!

Good for U. Personal sacrifice and accountability is in short supply in this remnant called America.

Thnx, I'm looking into running 10 western NO Cali, Oregon or Washington. I feel with our service and safety record, I'll be "on top" in no time!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Raining in Vagas again today!
The HOAXERS latest mantra, "who you gonna believe, us HOAXERS or your lying 20/20 eyes?????"

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
To whom it may concern!
The ONLY time I've been in the Norwalk tower was when Bill Bader Sr. called me up there to congratulate me on the superb driving job I did not to hit anything or anybody and not wreck my car!!!!!

As poor "little man larry heathen" shows his true colors!!!!!
He accuses me of lying but absolutely refuses to look at places where the truth is published! The East Anglican University E-mails absolutely eviscerated the HOAXERS claims showing how they lie, manipulate and manufacture data!!!!!
Of course poor "little man larry heathen" could claim it was not FACTUAL because the HOAXERS hand-maidens, the left-wing lame steam moron media, refused to report anything on the subject!!!!!

Then here comes poor "little man larry heathen" beating the drum for the serial perjurer Whitewater queenie!!!!!
This demonstrates once again how little respect poor "little man larry heathen" has for TRUTH and FACTS!!!!!

Poor "little man larry heathen" has to keep his nose buried in the propaganda distributed by the HOAXERS so he doesn't stumble onto REAL FACTS!!!!!
Like the abnormally cold "summer" in the Arctic and the REAL FACT that there has been ZERO warming in the past 15 YEARS!!!!!

SO, apparently East Anglican University moved from Great Britain while I was not looking?????
RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll guarantee F-ing tee anyone the hoaxees avoided finding out anything that was in these E-mails that exposed the lying, data switching and data manipulation that the HOAXERS routinely practice like they would avoid the plague!!!!!
If a hoaxee had they wouldn't be a duped boob hoaxee after that, they'd have seen the LIGHT!!!!!
The doofus that was really blown out of the water by the E-mails pulled a variation of President Richard M. Nixon's "I'm not a crook!"
Except he didn't deny really being a crook, just that the E-Mails made him look like a BIGGER crook!!!!!
Naturally the hoaxees swallowed this bull shyt WHOLE like they swallow all of the HOAXERS propaganda!!!!

SSDD

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
While a handful or so, of ignorant simpletons, around here still cling to the worn out simplistic and boring mantra it’s a hoax, it’s the government, it’s the money, or, only “REAL” scientist know what’s really going on. Oh, and they publish only on obscure Russian web sites, or web sites that thrive (make money click by click) on controversy.

Well the rest of world has moved on, here are just a few papers written by real scientist, with real credentials, from real and prestigious universities, from all over the world; their works published in prestigious peer reviewed science journals.

Changes in Ecologically Critical Terrestrial Climate Conditions

1. Noah S. Diffenbaugh1,2,*,
2. Christopher B. Field3
+ Author Affiliations
1. 1Department of Environmental Earth System Science, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA.
2. 2Woods Institute for the Environment, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA.
3. 3Department of Global Ecology, Carnegie Institution for Science, Stanford, CA 94305, USA.
1. ↵*Corresponding author. E-mail: diffenbaugh@stanford.edu

Abstract
Terrestrial ecosystems have encountered substantial warming over the past century, with temperatures increasing about twice as rapidly over land as over the oceans. Here, we review the likelihood of continued changes in terrestrial climate, including analyses of the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project global climate model ensemble. Inertia toward continued emissions creates potential 21st-century global warming that is comparable in magnitude to that of the largest global changes in the past 65 million years but is orders of magnitude more rapid. The rate of warming implies a velocity of climate change and required range shifts of up to several kilometers per year, raising the prospect of daunting challenges for ecosystems, especially in the context of extensive land use and degradation, changes in frequency and severity of extreme events, and interactions with other stresses.

http://www.sciencemag.org/cont...41/6145/486.abstract

Science 2 August 2013:
Vol. 341 no. 6145 pp. 499-504
DOI: 10.1126/science.1237184
Review
Climate Change and the Past, Present, and Future of Biotic Interactions

1. Jessica L. Blois1,*,
2. Phoebe L. Zarnetske2,
3. Matthew C. Fitzpatrick3,
4. Seth Finnegan4
+ Author Affiliations
1. 1School of Natural Sciences, University of California, Merced, 5200 North Lake Road, Merced, CA 95343, USA.
2. 2Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies, Yale University, 195 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT 06511, USA.
3. 3Appalachian Lab, University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science, Frostburg, MD 21532, USA.
4. 4Department of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley, 1005 Valley Life Sciences Building 3140, Berkeley, CA 94720–3140, USA.
1. ↵*Corresponding author. E-mail: jblois@ucmerced.edu

Abstract
Biotic interactions drive key ecological and evolutionary processes and mediate ecosystem responses to climate change. The direction, frequency, and intensity of biotic interactions can in turn be altered by climate change. Understanding the complex interplay between climate and biotic interactions is thus essential for fully anticipating how ecosystems will respond to the fast rates of current warming, which are unprecedented since the end of the last glacial period. We highlight episodes of climate change that have disrupted ecosystems and trophic interactions over time scales ranging from years to millennia by changing species’ relative abundances and geographic ranges, causing extinctions, and creating transient and novel communities dominated by generalist species and interactions. These patterns emerge repeatedly across disparate temporal and spatial scales, suggesting the possibility of similar underlying processes. Based on these findings, we identify knowledge gaps and fruitful areas for research that will further our understanding of the effects of climate change on ecosystems.

http://www.sciencemag.org/cont...41/6145/499.abstract

Science 2 August 2013:
Vol. 341 no. 6145 pp. 508-513
DOI: 10.1126/science.1239402
Review

Climate Change Impacts on Global Food Security

1. Tim Wheeler1,2,*,
2. Joachim von Braun3
+ Author Affiliations
1. 1Walker Institute for Climate System Research, Department of Agriculture, University of Reading, Reading RG6 6AR, UK.
2. 2Department for International Development, 22-26 Whitehall, London SW1A 2EG, UK.
3. 3ZEF B: Center for Development Research, Department of Economic and Technical Change, University of Bonn, Walter-Flex-Strasse 3 53113 Bonn, Germany.
1. ↵*Corresponding author. E-mail: t.r.wheeler@reading.ac.uk

Abstract
Climate change could potentially interrupt progress toward a world without hunger. A robust and coherent global pattern is discernible of the impacts of climate change on crop productivity that could have consequences for food availability. The stability of whole food systems may be at risk under climate change because of short-term variability in supply. However, the potential impact is less clear at regional scales, but it is likely that climate variability and change will exacerbate food insecurity in areas currently vulnerable to hunger and undernutrition. Likewise, it can be anticipated that food access and utilization will be affected indirectly via collateral effects on household and individual incomes, and food utilization could be impaired by loss of access to drinking water and damage to health. The evidence supports the need for considerable investment in adaptation and mitigation actions toward a “climate-smart food system” that is more resilient to climate change influences on food security.

http://www.sciencemag.org/cont...41/6145/508.abstract

Science 2 August 2013:
Vol. 341 no. 6145 pp. 514-519
DOI: 10.1126/science.1239401
Review

Climate Change and Infectious Diseases: From Evidence to a Predictive Framework

1. Sonia Altizer1,*,
2. Richard S. Ostfeld2,
3. Pieter T. J. Johnson3,
4. Susan Kutz4,
5. C. Drew Harvell5
+ Author Affiliations
1. 1Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA.
2. 2Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies, 2801 Sharon Turnpike, or Post Office Box AB, Millbrook, NY 12545–0129, USA.
3. 3Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, N122, CB334, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309–0334, USA.
4. 4Department of Ecosystem and Public Health, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Calgary, and Canadian Cooperative Wildlife Health Centre, Alberta Node, 3280 Hospital Drive NW, Calgary, Alberta T2N 4Z6, Canada.
5. 5Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, E321 Corson Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA.
1. ↵*Corresponding author. E-mail: saltizer@uga.edu

Abstract
Scientists have long predicted large-scale responses of infectious diseases to climate change, giving rise to a polarizing debate, especially concerning human pathogens for which socioeconomic drivers and control measures can limit the detection of climate-mediated changes. Climate change has already increased the occurrence of diseases in some natural and agricultural systems, but in many cases, outcomes depend on the form of climate change and details of the host-pathogen system. In this review, we highlight research progress and gaps that have emerged during the past decade and develop a predictive framework that integrates knowledge from ecophysiology and community ecology with modeling approaches. Future work must continue to anticipate and monitor pathogen biodiversity and disease trends in natural ecosystems and identify opportunities to mitigate the impacts of climate-driven disease emergence.

http://www.sciencemag.org/cont...41/6145/514.abstract

Science 2 August 2013:
Vol. 341 no. 6145 pp. 519-524
DOI: 10.1126/science.1235225
Review

Ecological Consequences of Sea-Ice Decline

1. Eric Post1,*,
2. Uma S. Bhatt2,
3. Cecilia M. Bitz3,
4. Jedediah F. Brodie4,
5. Tara L. Fulton5,
6. Mark Hebblewhite6,
7. Jeffrey Kerby1,
8. Susan J. Kutz7,
9. Ian Stirling8,
10. Donald A. Walker9
+ Author Affiliations
1. 1The Polar Center, and Department of Biology, Pennsylvania State University, 208 Mueller Laboratory, University Park, PA 16802, USA.
2. 2Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK 99775, USA.
3. 3Department of Atmospheric Sciences, University of Washington, 408 ATG Building, Box 351640, Seattle, WA 98195, USA.
4. 4Departments of Botany and Zoology, Biodiversity Research Centre, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4, Canada.
5. 5Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of California Santa Cruz, 1156 High Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95064, USA.
6. 6Wildlife Biology Program, Department of Ecosystem and Conservation Sciences, College of Forestry and Conservation, University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59812, USA.
7. 7Department of Ecosystem Public Health, University of Calgary Veterinary Medicine, TRW 2D01, 3280 Hospital Drive NW, Calgary, AB T2N 4Z6, Canada.
8. 8Wildlife Research Division, Environment Canada, c/o Department of Biological Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton; and Department of Biological Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton AB T6G 2E9, Canada.
9. 9Alaska Geobotany Center, Institute of Arctic Biology, and Department of Biology and Wildlife, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK 99775, USA.
1. ↵*Corresponding author. E-mail: esp10@psu.edu

Abstract
After a decade with nine of the lowest arctic sea-ice minima on record, including the historically low minimum in 2012, we synthesize recent developments in the study of ecological responses to sea-ice decline. Sea-ice loss emerges as an important driver of marine and terrestrial ecological dynamics, influencing productivity, species interactions, population mixing, gene flow, and pathogen and disease transmission. Major challenges in the near future include assigning clearer attribution to sea ice as a primary driver of such dynamics, especially in terrestrial systems, and addressing pressures arising from human use of arctic coastal and near-shore areas as sea ice diminishes.

http://www.sciencemag.org/cont...41/6145/519.abstract

As always if any viewer should wish to see the complete article's for these abstracts just let me know.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
The ONLY time I've been in the Norwalk tower was when Bill Bader Sr. called me up there to congratulate me on the superb driving job I did not to hit anything or anybody and not wreck my car!!!!!

LMAO...... BS billy made it through the entrance gate without hitting anything.

Rolling Rolling

I'll bet BS billy cannot post anything other than e-mails he seen on the Russian website.

Maybe BS billy is a commie....... Hum

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Koski, Littleman and Prep H believe anything.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
BS billy has to be the BIGGEST and DUMBEST poster on DRR.

All you can do is cite e-mails taken off a commie site and not provide anything of value.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
BS billy has to be the BIGGEST and DUMBEST poster on DRR.

All you can do is cite e-mails taken off a commie site and not provide anything of value.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Here is a nice little video, addressing some of the continued and repeat concerns voiced around here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=047vmL6Q_4g

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
To all the "hoaxers" Pull your car into your garage. (apologies to the righties in their double wides) Close the garage door and start the engine. You have now created a mini environment. If you don't get we impact our planet you are a complete idiot.

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
For those with a bit more attention span, here is a talk on what is going on up on the Greenland Ice Sheet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9euZ6q4bEKs

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
To whom it may concern!

As poor "little man larry heathen" shows his true colors!!!!!
He accuses me of lying but absolutely refuses to look at places where the truth is published! The East Anglican University E-mails absolutely eviscerated the HOAXERS claims showing how they lie, manipulate and manufacture data!!!!!
Of course poor "little man larry heathen" could claim it was not FACTUAL because the HOAXERS hand-maidens, the left-wing lame steam moron media, refused to report anything on the subject!!!!!

Then here comes poor "little man larry heathen" beating the drum for the serial perjurer Whitewater queenie!!!!!
This demonstrates once again how little respect poor "little man larry heathen" has for TRUTH and FACTS!!!!!

Poor "little man larry heathen" has to keep his nose buried in the propaganda distributed by the HOAXERS so he doesn't stumble onto REAL FACTS!!!!!
Like the abnormally cold "summer" in the Arctic and the REAL FACT that there has been ZERO warming in the past 15 YEARS!!!!!

SO, apparently East Anglican University moved from Great Britain while I was not looking?????
RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll guarantee F-ing tee anyone the hoaxees avoided finding out anything that was in these E-mails that exposed the lying, data switching and data manipulation that the HOAXERS routinely practice like they would avoid the plague!!!!!
If a hoaxee had they wouldn't be a duped boob hoaxee after that, they'd have seen the LIGHT!!!!!
The doofus that was really blown out of the water by the E-mails pulled a variation of President Richard M. Nixon's "I'm not a crook!"
Except he didn't deny really being a crook, just that the E-Mails made him look like a BIGGER crook!!!!!
Naturally the hoaxees swallowed this bull shyt WHOLE like they swallow all of the HOAXERS propaganda!!!!!!

Jawohl! Mein Colonel Klink!

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:

LMAO....... not to hit anything or anybody and not wreck my car!!!!![/

LMAO x 2.... Mr. Magoo of sin city..... Rolling Rolling

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsGWip4ijEo

North Pole 'Lake' Vanishes

Like a politician whose peccadillos lead to "family time," the North Pole lake has had its fill of Internet notoriety. The stunning blue meltwater lake that formed on the Arctic ice disappeared on Monday (July 29), draining through a crack in the underlying ice floe.

Now, instead of 2 feet (0.6 meters) of freshwater slopping against a bright-yellow buoy, a remote webcam shows only ice and clouds.

Though the North Pole lake's 15 minutes of fame focused worldwide attention on global warming's effects on Arctic sea ice, the melting is actually part of an annual summer thaw, according to researchers who run the North Pole Environmental Observatory. "The formation of these ponds and their disappearance is part of a natural cycle," said Axel Schweiger, head of the Applied Physics Laboratory's Polar Science Center at the University of Washington, which helps run the observatory.

Busted

Posts: 2977 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
100,s of thousands ...........no link , no copy and paste ............ Rolling

Posts: 1255 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post