DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Rain yesterday evening and the pool level is up about an inch!
No doubt the HOAXERS will say we had a "trace" of rain as they've been saying for two weeks now!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
.04 inches is the HOAXERS measurement!!!!!
People must be raising Hell with the HOAXERS because one of them was on the news explaining to the duped boobs that just because the area around their abode is flooded doesn't mean there was rain at McCarren!!!!!
We've had heavy rain and flooding with washed out roads all around the valley and the HOAXERS have measured less then .25 inches of rain during that time.
I woke up during the night last night because it was raining so hard. We'll see what that measurement is!
IT'S HIGH TIME TO UNCOVER THE RAIN GAUGE!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It happened again yesterday!
We had flooded streets and parking lots and the HOAXERS measured .03 inches of precipitation!!!!!
Even the duped boobs are getting alarmed at the bogus numbers!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Holy moly, the HOAXERS must have realized they were going over the edge with the bogus bull shyt and uncovered part of the rain gauge. They reported .23 inches of rain for yesterday, one of the sunnier days of late!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Well, well, well!!!!!
"rocket scientist" algore nails it again!
porky al predicted in 2007 that by 2013 all of the Arctic sea ice would have disappeared!
There has been more sea ice added in the Arctic then at any time records exist for!
The HOAXERS wet dreams are looking so bad that even the boobs on the un panel are scaling back their idiotic prognostications!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Billy I really think you must be losing your mind.

If more than about three drunk’s p1ss on the same light pole at the same time you get a flooded street in Vegas. For Christ sakes if you get a ¼” of rain out in the desert southwest it is a fr1gging deluge and someone miles away from where it actually rained, and that never saw a drop of rain actually fall out of the sky, is likely to get flooded out. So no fr1gging wonder the “official” rain gauges say next to nothing and some poor schmuck’s house, that is smack dab in the middle of a flood plain, is damn near swept away.

Ever hear of a flash flood, you gibbering old Fool.

P.S.

Trying to post more “stuff” from the sh1t flingers at the Daily Mail I see.

Go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH5D9P6KYfY for a bit of a rebuttal on your constant prattle about your favorite whipping boy, Al Gore, having said this that or the other thing. In particular go to about 3:20 of the video to find out who actually said that the artic could possibly be ice free in 2013. Hint, hint it wasn’t Al Gore. The current consensus is about 2030.

Here is the article where the 2013 prediction was actually made,

http://www.ees.hokudai.ac.jp/c...report/Maslowski.pdf

which was roundly criticized by many in the scientific community.

So here again we see BS Billy lying his ars off.

P.P.S.

Tod Gack, you renting from BS Billy? That avatar of yours looks suspiciously like BS Billy’s house to me. Wink

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
We all know by now that poor "little man larry heathen" has zero appreciation for the truth since he worships the serial liar Whitewater queenie!!!!!
"little man" will have a tough time getting to the 5 minute mark of this video because algore falls back on his training from the divinity school he flunked out of!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahN5oabNc4s
The left-wing lame stream moron media did pretty well this time, only missing it by a year as algore says the Arctic ice will be GONE by 2014!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
So here again we see BS Billy lying his ars off.

Been going on for many years.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Tod Gack....... 1 posting in 7 yrs.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

We all know by now that poor "little man larry heathen" has zero appreciation for the truth since he worships the serial liar Whitewater queenie!!!!!
"little man" will have a tough time getting to the 5 minute mark of this video because algore falls back on his training from the divinity school he flunked out of!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahN5oabNc4s
The left-wing lame stream moron media did pretty well this time, only missing it by a year as algore says the Arctic ice will be GONE by 2014!!!!!

I know that distinctions and subtleties are greatly beyond your capabilities but let’s look at what old Albert said in his Nobel acceptance lecture shall we?

But first I see you are spread lies again in saying that Mr. Gore flunked out of a divinity school, that, I suppose being Harvard which did train Congregationalist and Unitarian clergy in its very early days in the 1600’s. From which he graduated with honors (Cum Laude) in Political Science in June of 1969. Billy you truly are a lying sack of sh1t. He did quit Vanderbilt University while attending Law School there, but not before being one of about 12 Harvard grads in his class to serve in Vietnam. He quit Vanderbilt Law School to run for a seat in the House, winning it in 1976, as well as a few other years if memory serves.

But your lies aside Billy, what he actually said in his Nobel lecture, and that you allude to in your truly disingenuous way, is this:

“Last September 21, as the Northern Hemisphere tilted away from the sun, scientists reported with unprecedented distress that the North Polar ice cap is "falling off a cliff." One study estimated that it could be completely gone during summer in less than 22 years. Another new study, to be presented by U.S. Navy researchers later this week, warns it could happen in as little as 7 years.
Seven years from now.”

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobe...gore-lecture_en.html

“Scientists report” he said, so he was in actuality presenting a range of the scientific possibilities, and not, a hard and fast statement that he was making as a prediction, as you wish to portray. I know this is a subtlety you can’t begin to see or appreciate, but maybe a few others who read this may just have the mental wherewithal to appreciate it. I am sure you would pronounce it hair splitting, but do you know what, that is exactly what science does. Science splits hairs or atoms or things much smaller than that, things you are incapable of or unwilling to even acknowledge exist. He11 I doubt that the Large Hadron Collider at CERN would have enough energy to split the tiny particle you have for a brain, that is, if they could even find it in the immense emptiness of your cranial cavity.

So let’s see December 2007, the date of the Albert's lecture, plus 22 years, if my poor math skills don't let me down completely is, what? Oh that’s right it would be December 2029. What did I say just one or two posts ago? The scientific consensus is about 2030 for the Arctic ice cap to be gone, or more specifically, that there would be an ice free artic summer. You know that seems to be pretty well on tack, given the current state of the polar ice. Oh, that’s right the Daily Mail says that the ice cap is growing at an unprecedented rate, how could I have forgot, silly me.

So Billy, why don’t you just run along now, and try and find some different lies to spew. I am sure the sh1t flingers at the Daily Mail have something; that you can lap up like it was gospel straight out of Jesus mouth, and with about as much critical reasoning applied to it.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
So you got nothing, except the same old lies I see.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
To whom it may concern!
The ONLY time I've been in the Norwalk tower was when Bill Bader Sr. called me up there to congratulate me on the superb driving job I did not to hit anything or anybody and not wreck my car!!!!!

As poor "little man larry heathen" shows his true colors!!!!!
He accuses me of lying but absolutely refuses to look at places where the truth is published! The East Anglican University E-mails absolutely eviscerated the HOAXERS claims showing how they lie, manipulate and manufacture data!!!!!
Of course poor "little man larry heathen" could claim it was not FACTUAL because the HOAXERS hand-maidens, the left-wing lame steam moron media, refused to report anything on the subject!!!!!

Then here comes poor "little man larry heathen" beating the drum for the serial perjurer Whitewater queenie!!!!!
This demonstrates once again how little respect poor "little man larry heathen" has for TRUTH and FACTS!!!!!

Poor "little man larry heathen" has to keep his nose buried in the propaganda distributed by the HOAXERS so he doesn't stumble onto REAL FACTS!!!!!
Like the abnormally cold "summer" in the Arctic and the REAL FACT that there has been ZERO warming in the past 15 YEARS!!!!!

SO, apparently East Anglican University moved from Great Britain while I was not looking?????
RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll guarantee F-ing tee anyone the hoaxees avoided finding out anything that was in these E-mails that exposed the lying, data switching and data manipulation that the HOAXERS routinely practice like they would avoid the plague!!!!!
If a hoaxee had they wouldn't be a duped boob hoaxee after that, they'd have seen the LIGHT!!!!!
The doofus that was really blown out of the water by the E-mails pulled a variation of President Richard M. Nixon's "I'm not a crook!"
Except he didn't deny really being a crook, just that the E-Mails made him look like a BIGGER crook!!!!!
Naturally the hoaxees swallowed this bull shyt WHOLE like they swallow all of the HOAXERS propaganda!!!!!

So you got nothing, except the same old lies I see.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Oh look, second week in September and guess what the North polar sea ice extent has finely reached it's yearly bottom and now should begin to increase.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
When they have nothing to add but BS, they continue to copy and paste the same old BS.

If it weren't for BS billys lies, he would have nothing to post.

Old man is looking retarded in front of his friends..... Rolling Rolling

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
BJ, post for change. You just ride on little Larry coat tails and never post nothing but your same old SHYT..

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A group of 50 RENOWNED INTERNATIOANAL SCIENTISTS , not the likes of algore or poor "little man larry heathens's" maker of bogus charts and graphs, has definitely determined that the human races's activities cannot possibly affect the earths climate!!!!!
This coincides with the HOAXERS rapidly backing away from their bogus claims!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
A group of 50 RENOWNED INTERNATIOANAL SCIENTISTS , not the likes of algore or poor "little man larry heathens's" maker of bogus charts and graphs, has definitely determined that the human races's activities cannot possibly affect the earths climate!!!!!
This coincides with the HOAXERS rapidly backing away from their bogus claims!!!!!

Sure Billy, and the earth is flat and the Sun revolves around the earth.

Jun 10, 2013 -
"Scientists have observed that climate change is causing dramatic shifts .....Even when the vast majority of the human race understands that the Earth's climate can be influenced by their activities, there will no doubt be mental defectives still trying to prove that humans can't possibly affect the atmosphere."

David Hilmers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...hange_n_3415974.html

So a Link please, to your fab 50.

I'd just as soon read what these "RENOWNED" people had to say for myself. Statements made by a serial liar do not hold much merit with me.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Still waiting on that 100's of thousands of scientist copy and paste list there larry Rolling

Posts: 1255 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
CLIMATEGATE II: SCIENTISTS PUSHED TO HIDE DATA

CLIMATEGATE II: SCIENTISTS PUSHED TO HIDE DATA - Emails leaked to the AP show the U.S. and other governments pushed scientists preparing a new UN climate report due out next week to omit or downplay evidence that the earth’s atmosphere has stopped warming for the past 15 years.

From the wire - “Germany called for the reference to the slowdown to be deleted, saying a time span of 10 to 15 years was misleading in the context of climate change, which is measured over decades and centuries. The U.S. also urged the authors to include the ‘leading hypothesis’ that the reduction in warming is linked to more heat being transferred to the deep ocean.”

Bad timing for new coal regs - The Obama administration is expected today to announce new climate rules which industry leaders say will cripple the use of coal in America and cause electricity rates to skyrocket. The EPA is expected to release its long-awaited greenhouse gas standards for future power plants. EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy will deliver remarks on President Obama’s climate change policies today at a National Press Club breakfast.

Read the full article on FoxNews.com

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
When they have nothing to add but BS, they continue to copy and paste the same old BS.

If it weren't for BS billys lies, he would have nothing to post.

Old man is looking retarded in front of his friends..... Rolling Rolling

ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post