DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grandma:
CLIMATEGATE II: SCIENTISTS PUSHED TO HIDE DATA

CLIMATEGATE II: SCIENTISTS PUSHED TO HIDE DATA - Emails leaked to the AP show the U.S. and other governments pushed scientists preparing a new UN climate report due out next week to omit or downplay evidence that the earth’s atmosphere has stopped warming for the past 15 years.

From the wire - “Germany called for the reference to the slowdown to be deleted, saying a time span of 10 to 15 years was misleading in the context of climate change, which is measured over decades and centuries. The U.S. also urged the authors to include the ‘leading hypothesis’ that the reduction in warming is linked to more heat being transferred to the deep ocean.”

Bad timing for new coal regs - The Obama administration is expected today to announce new climate rules which industry leaders say will cripple the use of coal in America and cause electricity rates to skyrocket. The EPA is expected to release its long-awaited greenhouse gas standards for future power plants. EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy will deliver remarks on President Obama’s climate change policies today at a National Press Club breakfast.

Read the full article on FoxNews.com

Gpa

I read the full article from FUX news and the full AP article upon which it was loosely based. Well FUX news is trying to embellish the truth; but I mean who could have guessed that.

“In a leaked June draft of the report's summary from policy-makers, the IPCC said the rate of warming in 1998-2012 was about half the average rate since 1951. It cited natural variability in the climate system, as well as cooling effects from volcanic eruptions and a downward phase in solar activity.”

Look at the red highlighted portion of the FUX quote, which is not what was actually said in the AP info that was leaked to them. It is a lie to say that there has been no warming, between 1998 and 2012 or the past 15 years, when the rate of INCREASE is still half of the average rate of increase between 1951 and now. It is still increasing, just not quite so fast.

Maybe you should have read and or quoted some of the other statements that were part of the AP “leaked” info.

Like “The IPCC draft report says it's "extremely likely" that human influence caused more than half of the warming observed since the 1950s, an upgrade from "very likely" in the last IPCC report in 2007.”

Or, “The IPCC report is expected to affirm the human link with greater certainty than ever, but the panel is under pressure to also address the recent lower rate of warming, which scientists say is likely due to heat going deep into the ocean and natural climate fluctuations.”

“Germany pointed out that this decrease in the rate of heating was misleading and possibly caused by deep ocean heating , is likely quite possible.”
A fact I pointed out back in July, on page 125 of this thread.

“Heating the Deep Ocean

1. Julia Fahrenkamp-Uppenbrink

As greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere increase, the resulting heat warms not only the atmosphere but also the oceans. However, temperature increases at the sea surface and in the upper ∼700 m of the oceans stalled in the 2000s. Recent modeling and observational studies have suggested that the deep ocean has taken up the heat, particularly at depths between 700 and 2000 m. However, regular, spatially homogenous ocean temperature data are only available since 2003 from the Argo ocean observing system, complicating comparison with earlier data sets. Balmaseda et al. used a new observation-based reanalysis of the ocean to investigate how the heat content has changed over the period from 1958 to 2009. They provide evidence for an overall warming trend, punctuated by cooling episodes that can be attributed to volcanic eruptions. The massive 1997–1998 El Niño event also had a noticeable cooling impact. In the past decade, the deep ocean has continued to warm, whereas temperatures in the upper 300 m have stabilized; the ocean as a whole has continued to warm at an increasing rate. The qualitative warming patterns persisted when Argo data were removed. The authors attribute the changing heat distribution to changes in surface winds, particularly an intensification of the trade winds in subtropical gyres.

http://www.sciencemag.org/cont...341/6143/216.5.full”

All you have seen or wish to see are the lies and distortions by FUX news and or other sh1tflingers. All liberally sprinkled with denialist buzz words specifically crafted to generate this exact response from their terminally ignorant drones, who after all are the target of such propaganda screeds.

As to the load about “coal” regs, I am pretty sure they aren’t coal regs but carbon emissions standards for power plants. I am sure the COAL industry sees them as coal regulations, the power generation industry has been and is already moving on to LNG fired plants which have little if any problems meeting the new regulations. So if the power companies were so foolish as to build power plants using coal as an energy source it would indeed be more expensive for them and the energy consumers. But why would they, when they can retrofit old coal plants or build new LNG plants more cheaply, that are more efficient, less costly to build and maintain and pollute less by a margin of about 50%.

The only ox being gored here is the coal industries, its product is too costly and dangerous to produce and too dirty use. It’s in large part simple market economics; they cannot compete with the LNG industry. It’s called capitalism.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
still waiting on the list of 100,s of thousands of scientist ....larrrrryyyy???? laarrryyyy? Busted Rolling

Posts: 1255 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

The story says the E-mails were leaked to the AP, a left-wing organization, who most of the left-wing lame stream moron media get their stories from! Interesting the lefties are avoiding this story as though it was the plague?????

That's the beauty of the trick the HOAXEES use to remain HOAXEES!!!!!
The left-wing lame stream moron media WILL NOT report these FACTS and the HOAXEES dismiss them when Fox News reports them!!!!!

You know Bill most of the rest of the world, the left, right and center, including the majority of the media, has long since moved on, and is really tired of the years and years of background noise about climate gate this that or the other, well except the hyper stupid conspiratoralists that are more well trained than Pavlov’s dogs. Say the words “climate gate” and they get a hard on and start mindlessly dry humping the nearest imamate object, all the while baying at the moon, it’s a hoax, it’s the media, it’s the government, it’s the money, just like you and a hand full or two around here, right Billy.

The only real conspiracy around here appears to be that some posting on this site have enough smarts to come in out of a rain storm without having to be told to.

The point was and still is that FUX news lied. Anyone smart enough to come in out of a rain storm knows that a slowdown in the “rate of increase” is not the same as there has been “no warming in the last 15 years”, I guess that leaves you out, better keep your umbrella handy Billy.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grandma:
CLIMATEGATE II: SCIENTISTS PUSHED TO HIDE DATA

CLIMATEGATE II: SCIENTISTS PUSHED TO HIDE DATA - Emails leaked to the AP show the U.S. and other governments pushed scientists preparing a new UN climate report due out next week to omit or downplay evidence that the earth’s atmosphere has stopped warming for the past 15 years.

From the wire - “Germany called for the reference to the slowdown to be deleted, saying a time span of 10 to 15 years was misleading in the context of climate change, which is measured over decades and centuries. The U.S. also urged the authors to include the ‘leading hypothesis’ that the reduction in warming is linked to more heat being transferred to the deep ocean.”

Bad timing for new coal regs - The Obama administration is expected today to announce new climate rules which industry leaders say will cripple the use of coal in America and cause electricity rates to skyrocket. The EPA is expected to release its long-awaited greenhouse gas standards for future power plants. EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy will deliver remarks on President Obama’s climate change policies today at a National Press Club breakfast.

Read the full article on FoxNews.com

Gpa

The story says the E-mails were leaked to the AP, a left-wing organization, who most of the left-wing lame stream moron media get their stories from! Interesting the lefties are avoiding this story as though it was the plague?????

That's the beauty of the trick the HOAXEES use to remain HOAXEES!!!!!
The left-wing lame stream moron media WILL NOT report these FACTS and the HOAXEES dismiss them when Fox News reports them!!!!!!

The HOAXERS bogus bull shyt is being noticed by and daily there are more and more DENIERS, there is now 53% of the U.S. population that has seen the light!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy at the National Press Club

“Climate change – caused by carbon pollution – is one of the most significant public health threats of our time, That’s why EPA has been called to action.”
Obama's New EPA Chief:

Climate report struggles with temperature quirks

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

The HOAXERS bogus bull shyt is being noticed by and daily there are more and more DENIERS, there is now 53% of the U.S. population that has seen the light!!!!!

Date Line: 20 Sept 2013

Alden Meyer of the Union of Concerned Scientists told AFP. Public opinion polls have shown that an increasing number of Americans believe climate change is real. According to a Pew research poll this spring, 69 percent of Americans, a 12 point hike over 2009, believe there are strong indications the planet is getting warmer.

http://www.pewresearch.org/key...s-from-pew-research/

So once again we see that BS Billy is a lying sack of sh1t! Who could have guessed? Not lying Billy? Provide a link to your source!

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Little Guy, you make me laugh. Concerned! Concerned about how much money they can make off this bs.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holden Mugroin:
Little Guy, you make me laugh. Concerned! Concerned about how much money they can make off this bs.

X10000000000000000 exactly

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
And as if on queue, what do we have, not one, but a pair of dry humping deniers right now, both baying at the moon with that often heard and plaintiff cry "it's the money".

quote:
Say the words “climate gate” and they get a hard on and start mindlessly dry humping the nearest imamate object, all the while baying at the moon, it’s a hoax, it’s the media, it’s the government, it’s the money, just like... a hand full or two around here...

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Lordy, lordy!!!!!
The duped boobs and hoaxees are one and the same!!!!!
Some poll outfit in the HOAXERS tank pulls a bogus poll out of their as$ and the hoaxees go gaga over it!!!!!
This is the same gang that published a poll with over 60% of the people favoring the "destroy the best health care system in the history of mankind" debacle while every half way, they're all run by raging leftists, honest poll has the debacles support dropping, nearing 30%!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lordy, lordy!!!!!
The duped boobs and hoaxees are one and the same!!!!!
Some poll outfit in the HOAXERS tank pulls a bogus poll out of their as$ and the hoaxees go gaga over it!!!!!
This is the same gang that published a poll with over 60% of the people favoring the "destroy the best health care system in the history of mankind" debacle while every half way, they're all run by raging leftists, honest poll has the debacles support dropping, nearing 30%!!!!!

You know, some days I just plain feel sorry for you Billy.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Little Man, I feel sorry for you everyday.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Little Man, I feel sorry for you everyday.

It must be visitors day at the asylum Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Long, long ago poor "little man larry heathen" 'fessed up that he WAS NOT as intelligent as I am so we have to cut him some slack!!!!!

Only in your dreams old man.

You wouldn't make a pimple on Larry's ass.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
duped boob RETARD #1 amounts to only a pimple on somebodies ass, anybody have a clue as to who's ass it might be?????
My guess is "totus"!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Long, long ago poor "little man larry heathen" 'fessed up that he WAS NOT as intelligent as I am so we have to cut him some slack!!!!!

Only in your dreams old man.

You wouldn't make a pimple on Larry's ass.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Long, long ago poor "little man larry heathen" 'fessed up that he WAS NOT as intelligent as I am so we have to cut him some slack!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Long, long ago poor "little man larry heathen" 'fessed up that he WAS NOT as intelligent as I am so we have to cut him some slack!!!!!!

If indeed I did say this, which I doubt (link?), I think, at minimum, it likely you should acquaint yourself with the term verbal irony. I am given to understand some brain damaged people have difficulties in distingushing second order meanings i.e. irony. Maybe you should get tested to see if you are irony impaired. I would use the irony punctuation mark for you, but like some of it's users, this board is somewhat "limited" in it's capabilities.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Littleman, sorry to hear about you brain damage but most people on here already knew it.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Littleman, sorry to hear about you brain damage but most people on here already knew it.

I had NO doubt Laughing

Jerry Mock