DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
We all recognize the biggest joke!!!!!
That's "little man larry heathen" spouting whatever propaganda the whack job global warming alarmists supply him with!!!!!

In case you duped boobs missed it the vaunted un panel on "whatever" has now reluctantly confessed that solar activity has major effects on the earths weather!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now we had a duped boob ditz that belongs to the same propagandized cabal "little man" larry heathen worships with ask the "science guy" if the asteroid that is going to whiz past the earth soon was caused by "global warming", meaning "man made" naturally?????
Exactly how stupid does one have to be to fall for the "wet dream"??????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

In case you duped boobs missed it the vaunted un panel on "whatever" has now reluctantly confessed that solar activity has major effects on the earths weather!!!!!

You gibbering F-Tard of course the Sun has an effect on weather, no one has ever said otherwise, well at least by those having more than a couple functioning brains cells. The Sun is after all what drives weather, and by extension through time climate. But I guess you are just too stupid to be able to understand the difference between weather and climate. Maybe if you ask your personal Sky Fairy friend really extra special nice he will explain it for you. But I am pretty damn sure even your all powerfull Sky Fairy friend couldn't pound any thing into your ultra dense pea brain.

So if you are trying to suggest that the current (30 to 40 years) of climatic warming is all about the suns supposed increase in energy output, don’t be a boob. The Suns output, Total Solar Irradiance, as measured by a host of methods has not changed more than about 1W/m^2 in the last roughly 125 years and less than that in the last 35 years, in fact, it has decreased ever so slightly since 1980 while global average temperature has increased by roughly 0.5 degrees centigrade. So here are the pretty pictures to try help the cognitively impaired more fully grasp the situation.

Now run along and see if your wife has gotten your Aricept perscription refilled yet, failing that, maybe you should just find someone else to tell you what to think, preferably some from outside of this conservative echo chamber around here. Maybe someone who is actually educated in the field under discussion. It would also be nice if their degree(s) were granted from somewhere besides Billy Bob’s Bible Collage out in West BumfarkTexas.

Better yet just WTFUDA

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"little man larry heathen" just keeps posting the "man-made global warming" manufactured propaganda as though it is fact!!!!!
He has never heard of the East Anglicam E-mails that exposed all of the gyrations and manipulations the scammers have used to MAKE-UP the bull shyt!!!!!
It's been several years now since I posted the link to the REAL scientist that traveled around and documented the instruments being either moved or not moved when they should be to read temperatures higher then they would have been with the same conditions in previous years!!!!!
Naturally that escaped "little man larry heathen's" attention also!!!!!
Maybe "little man larry heathen" can tell us how many instruments have to be manipulated to get a half a degree average temperature gain?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
You know Bill I have responed to these points a number of times going back years.

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...52/m/1791042992/p/75

http://journals.ametsoc.org/do...f/10.1175/JCLI3431.1

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...52/m/1791042992/p/78

http://online.wsj.com/article/...NexttoWhatsNewsThird

http://journals.ametsoc.org/do...f/10.1175/JCLI3431.1

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/asos/aum-toc.pdf

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/crn/

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/crn/photos.html

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...2/m/1791042992/p/102

So from my point of view you are nothing more than a gibbering dim wit, that really doesn't deserve the dignity of response, civil or otherwise, but there are others who might happen through here who do deserve the truth.

For those who's minds are not completely closed like BS Billy's appears to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kmd75H71Mc

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Eek how many hours of copy and paste did that horsesheet take Rolling

Posts: 1255 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I'd never waste a moment perusing the bull shyt propaganda "little man larry heathen" posts because he strictly avoids anything that destroys the scam like the East Anglican E-mails and obviously manipulated statistics!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dirtpimp:
Eek how many hours of copy and paste did that horsesheet take Rolling

Well it actually took me about 10 minutes, but who gives a sh1t how long it took. Even if it took 10 hours or ten days or ten weeks, the subject deserves the time to support it with the truth and facts, things you apparently have neither the time nor inclination to acquaint yourself with. I was simply pointing out what an amazing liar, hypocrite and gibbering buffoon BS Billy is. Once again this was not for BS Billy’s’ edification, but for others who might just happen through here, and not know what an enormous liar he is.

I can’t help but point out that you don’t seem to have provided any information that refutes any of the information I have provided in this thread, you have just responded with a rather childish ad hominem.

Now that does seem to me to actually be a waste of time, don’t you think?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The Larry the Hoax is back again!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Larry...these are the same 3 who never have anything to add but dead brain cells to any topic.

I find your information to be the most accurate and informative.

Its actually funny when i read thier responses.

I think thats what most posters are finding out about these 3 stooges.

Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Larry & Bob H...these are the same 2 who never have anything to add but dead brain cells to any topic.

I think thats what most posters are finding out about these 2 stooges.

Rolling Rolling

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raceadodge:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Larry & Bob H...these are the same 2 who never have anything to add but dead brain cells to any topic.

I think thats what most posters are finding out about these 2 stooges.

X1,000000000000000000
Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The duped boob IMBECILES undoubtedly don't find it hilarious when somebody alters their "quotes!!!!!"

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now we have one of the PRIME "man-made global warming" hoaxers changing the name yet again?????
Without a doubt the "hoaxers" claim will be the five days into spring blizzard that swept the midwest was brought about by "man-made global warming?????"

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now we have one of the PRIME "man-made global warming" hoaxers changing the name yet again?????
Without a doubt the "hoaxers" claim will be the five days into spring blizzard that swept the midwest was brought about by "man-made global warming?????"

I think it supposed to be responsible for whatever weather we don't like. So if it rains a lot, it isn't just a record breaker, it's climate change. If it's cold and snowy....climate change. A month of yellow sh1t storms? Yep...climate change.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The REAL climate scientists, not algore and little man larry heathen, have reluctantly come to the conclusion there has not been any global warming AT ALL in the last 20 years!!!!!
They must be relying on accurate instruments and not believing the ones the HOAXERS have placed to make it appear it is warmer!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Just for the amazing idiots around here.

Everything is just fine, no sea ice losses at all.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just for the amazing idiots around here.

Our leader is back!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The REAL climate scientists, not algore and little man larry heathen, have reluctantly come to the conclusion there has not been any global warming AT ALL in the last 20 years!

Care to name a few of these "REAL" climate scientist to which you refer.

Maybe even just one with a PhD that works in the field?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!