DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Heath:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
Now why don’t you run along and maybe pray to your sky daddy for a little bit thicker skin and a few more brain cells, or maybe just some help getting the ones you have to function a bit better. Let me know how that works out for you

I cant move, frozen from the ice age in the 70's. Oh Shyt, they wrong on that one to.

Mikey, you really are quite childish aren’t you?

It’s a shame you are seemingly incapable of carrying on an adult conversation that doesn’t quickly degenerate into childish name calling and innuendo, or for that matter begin directly with it.

Get back with me when you are ready to have an adult conversation about the climate.

The irony of this post is not wasted on me. Call someone childish and then go on to note the name calling by others. Hmmmm.

Yes it is quite a challenge around here not to sink to the level of name calling, and no I’m not unaware of the irony myself. I try, but often fail. I think if you will look back at my posts I do a bit better than most, and way the heck better than some, who post NO content, and only the same verbigeration day and week and year after year. I am not perfect, nor are you. One has to start somewhere, doesn’t one?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
2012 the year like no other in history.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I was in Elko Nevada the other day....5* under the record low Hum

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That anomaly can easly be explained away. Don't believe me? Stay tuned.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
I was in Elko Nevada the other day....5* under the record low Hum

There were 362 all-time record highs logged in the U.S. in 2012 but ZERO all-time record lows.

The disparity in monthly records highs to record lows is also massively lopsided: 2,559 to 194.

These charts were produced by Guy Walton of the Weather Channel.

All records and data based on NOAA official data base.

Get back with me when you have figured out the difference between daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and all time record highs and lows.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
2012 the year like no other in history.

Was that offered in support of global warming or exposing it? Just like Rev.'s Al and Jesse, you could give those people every thing they wanted, every dime you have, and they would NEVER be satisfied. But they are both "liberal" causes. Nature of the beast I suppose.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
All time highs, MY ASS!!!!!
Centuries ago the earth was infinitely warmer then it has been since the "all time" highs have been recorded!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
All time highs, MY ASS!!!!!
Centuries ago the earth was infinitely warmer then it has been since the "all time" highs have been recorded!!!!!

Bill has you wife been forgetting to get your Aricept prescription filled latterly?

Are you truly so ignorant, outright stupid or brain damaged not to realize I was talking about the instrumental record? Of course you are!

You have to go back about 7000 years to the middle of the period called the “climatic optimum” to get to a point where it was warmer, and it wasn’t a whole bunch warmer, much less, “infinitely warmer”, as you put it. So why don’t you wake the fawk up, and exercise the few remaining brain cells you have. Oh, I forgot you have radio talk show hosts that do your thinking for you, actual thinking is just so tedious, as well as some of the others in the conservative echo chamber in which you seem to live.

WTFUDA

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike, I must admit that I really don’t know what you are talking about, when you say I make money off global warming, which is not a hoax by the way. Please do, if you can, provide me the quote or quotes here in which you interpreted me as having said I in any way make money off climate change.

Larry, thought you had posted on here that you were in the "business". If not, Sorry, my mistake.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
We have heard repeatedly that the IPCC are all a bunch of liars, hoaxer and worse according to the resident skeptics/deniers. So shall we see just who did the best with their past predictions, the skeptical contrarian scientists or the IPPC?

Oops! Looks like the contrarians didn’t fare at all well against the IPPC predictions.

Graphic provided by Skepticalscience.com

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Augusta Warrior Project

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for IHRA BOB to get off the Island.

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Urgent call for al(jazeera)gore, where the Hell are you?
With all 'dis global warming going on why are we freezing to death out here in the west!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
About 26* up here at my house this morning .... please send me some of that "global warming" and hurry, I'm freezing my A ZZ off Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
negative 12 here in steamboat springs colorado this am , high of 7 expected . yep the global warming has the snow melting off as i speak ... Rolling

Posts: 1255 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Urgent call for al(jazeera)gore, where the Hell are you?
With all 'dis global warming going on why are we freezing to death out here in the west!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
About 26* up here at my house this morning .... please send me some of that "global warming" and hurry, I'm freezing my A ZZ off Rolling

quote:
Originally posted by dirtpimp:
negative 12 here in steamboat springs colorado this am , high of 7 expected . yep the global warming has the snow melting off as i speak ... Rolling

NEWS FLASH!! It gets cold in the middle of winter!

Sometimes even very cold, and you know what sometime there are record lows. Not that we have had many lately, see above. Who would have guessed?

Ok, for the terminally stupid as a stump crowd around here, I will explain yet again this year.

What you are experiencing is called, WEATHER, it changes from day to day and place to place. “Global Warming” or more appropriately anthropomorphic climate change is what happens over long periods of time, i.e. multiple years, decades and centuries. It is the inappropriate increase in average global temperature. NOT a single cold day or even week of cold weather, in any single place.

Steamboat Springs in the middle of winter and your whining that its -12 degrees, at an elevation of almost 7000 feet, oh he11 I am shocked, who would have guess it would get cold there in the middle of winter.

Steamboat Springs

Well guess what the record January low which happened in 1913 was -54 degrees! The average low is 3 degrees.

WTFUDA’s

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As little man larry heathen was lured out of his hole to impart his gleaming colossal brilliance upon us!!!!!
Don't "you'al" feel honored!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Global warming al sells out to the arabs

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
don,t get your panties in a wad there larry , we set some tires on fire while we were out today to get warmed up . just got to remember to stand on the uphill side of the smoke . 1913 wow , just what kinda calibration and instrumentation was used back in the cave man days .... oh shoot gotta pour some more diesel fuel on the tires its gettin dark Hum

Posts: 1255 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It's no wonder the global warming hoaxers are able to claim "the hottest EVER year", which is a bald faced lie by the way!!!!!
I posted here several years ago how the "hoaxers" are rearranging the temperature gathering equipment to get bogus higher then previous years temperatures, even though it is not a fact, to further their fairy tale!!!!!
As I posted they've moved equipment to record higher readings and have not moved equipment they should have because of the new temperature enhancing surroundings!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dirtpimp:
... 1913 wow , just what kinda calibration and instrumentation was used back in the cave man days ....

Yeah, “cave man days”, I think the troglodyte’s are still alive and well and have taken up residence on this site.

Heike Kamerlingh-Onnes received the Nobel Prize in physics, for his studies of matter at low temperatures which lead to the production of liquid Helium, in 1913. I think they could accurately measure temperature way back in 1913.

A few years later a gentleman by the name of Max Plank was awarded the Nobel for his theory of energy quanta, the seminal work in Quantum Physics.

Just a few more years down the road came a guy by the name of Einstein, photoelectric effect.

These men were scientific giants, there intelects was stunning, even by todays standards.

The only stunning thing around here, is the level of stupid shown by some.

WTFUDA

Later Larry

Sapere aude!