Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Surprise! Jobless Claims Up 78,000 Week After Election; PA, OH Worst Hit

Now there is a little hair of the dog if I ever saw it. Unless of course these folks were ready to throw in the towel anyway and wanted on the rolls.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

'go after me'

House Dems: GOP 'Battering,' 'Mugging' Rice Because She's a Black Woman

Today, the Democrats opened their playbook to page 213 – the section labeled “Racism and Sexism” – and read directly from it with regard to Ambassador Susan Rice. Rice has been under fire, justifiably, for lying to the American public on the Sunday after the murder of four Americans in Benghazi; President Obama has defended her in bizarre fashion, suggesting that she cannot be criticized because she is “an easy target” and was acting on his orders anyway.

She's a Black Woman

Female Democratic reps suggest racism, sexism behind criticism of
Rice on Libya

Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Thanksgiving Now – Will Stores Open Christmas Day Next?

Good Question:

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
I read somewere can't remember were some professional political analysis said by 1/1/013 we would TRULY be 50% unemployed Eyes I aready believe its atleast 35=40% in my area. Why does the govt LIE so much about this? Is it to keep from scarying people. Can't remember his name but everything he has predicted since obama has come true.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why does the govt LIE so much about this? Is it to keep from scarying people.

I would say that's preciously it. If the masses knew how poorly things are being run and our actual situation, there would be panic and unrest, and that's not good for control. There wouldn't be a second term president and there wouldn't be any lifer congressmen. So I would say 7.8% is working nicely.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

After power grab, critics wonder if Morsy is Egypt's next strongman

The sun rises over Cairo, and the city's landmark Tahrir Square is buzzing. Not with traffic, not with commerce, but with protest -- a tent city packed with people rife with anger at a man they blast as a dictatorial president, one who put amassing power for himself and his supporters over the good of his country.

Weren't things in Egypt supposed to be different now?

No longer railing against Hosni Mubarak, who was forced out amid popular unrest, demonstrators now direct their anger at the first man since Mubarak to be the North African nation's president.

Other things aren't much different than in January 2011: Egypt's economy is still staggering, police have clashed with protesters, and the political future is uncertain. What remains to be seen is whether those who decry Mohamed Morsy as "the new pharaoh" will manage to oust him from power, as happened to Mubarak.

Egypt's next strongman

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Augusta Warrior Project

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for IHRA BOB to get off the Island.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Powerball officials: Record jackpot has been won

Powerball officials say the record jackpot has been won.

Early Thursday morning officials confirmed that two winning tickets were sold: One in Arizona and one in Missouri. An additional 8,924,123 players won smaller prizes.

The numbers drawn Wednesday night are:

5, 16, 22, 23, 29 and Powerball of 6

A lottery official said late Wednesday that the jackpot increased to $579.9 million by the time of the drawing, making the cash option $379.8 million.

Jackpot Calculator

Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama administration formally recognizes Syrian opposition group

President Obama formally recognized a newly formed Syrian opposition group as the legitimate representative of the Syrian people Tuesday, a move the administration hopes will speed the downfall of President Bashar al-Assad and the formation of an alternative government.

“We’ve made a decision that the Syrian Opposition Coalition is now inclusive enough, is reflective and representative enough of the Syrian population that we consider them the legitimate representative of the Syrian people in opposition to the Assad regime,” Obama said in an interview with ABC’s Barbara Walters scheduled for broadcast later this week.

“Not everybody who’s participating on the ground in fighting Assad are people who we are comfortable with,” Obama told Walters. “There are some who, I think, have adopted an extremist agenda, an anti-U.S. agenda, and we are going to make clear to distinguish between those elements.”

Obama specifically mentioned Jabhat al-Nusra, a militant group the administration on Tuesday designated as a terrorist alias of al-Qaeda in Iraq.

“It’s a big step,”

Augusta Warrior Project

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for IHRA BOB to get off the Island.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Twinkie CEO Admits Company Took Employees Pensions and Put It Toward Executive Pay
http://www.alternet.org/corpor...nd-put-it?paging=off

Posts: 700 | Location: Jonesboro, GA | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
So her son is getting a divorce. Big Deal. Guess you never looked at the Kennedys

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Odds are he won't divorce her and send her off to die with no insurance!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Sen. Menendez employed intern who was illegal immigrant, sex offender, AP reports

The Homeland Security Department instructed federal agents not to arrest him until after Election Day, a U.S. official involved in the case told the AP. Menendez, a Democrat from New Jersey, told Hall he knew nothing about that allegation and did not learn of the arrest until just before appearing on msnbc Tuesday.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_new...-ap-reports#comments

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It's no wonder the FLEEBAGGERS are such idiots!!!!!
They don't see, hear or feel anything unless it suits their political aspirations!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

The new diplomatic reality of North Korea's success

North Korea's success in launching a satellite into orbit has put the Obama administration on unfamiliar ground, no longer able to dismiss North Korea's efforts as failure but loath to acknowledge its success.

Moreover, beyond its typical response of statements of condemnation and efforts at strengthening sanctions, the U.S. does not seem to have a playbook for curbing North Korea's increasingly threatening behavior.

The U.S. government was braced before the launch, with Asia hands across the U.S. government tracking North Korea's preparations and warning against going through with it. Officials have voiced concern that such a feat would prompt an arms race in East Asia.

threatening behavior

Augusta Warrior Project

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama and senators returning to Washington for one last attempt at deal

With historic tax increases set to hit virtually every American in five days, President Obama and members of the Senate are headed back to Washington on Thursday to take one last shot at a deal to protect taxpayers and the gathering economic recovery.

On ‘fiscal cliff

Augusta Warrior Project

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
New York news paper is now helping the thieves find out where to best steal a gun.Thay even give them a map.

They published list of all gun permit holders ,Guess the crooks where having harder time targeting correct homes on thier own.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
They published list of all gun permit holders ,Guess the crooks where having harder time targeting correct homes on thier own.

Actually, the "correct" door might swing both ways. Now they know those that are not permitted. Which is more to the point. Let them know who isn't protected, those that prefer not to defend themselves..... easy pickins.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The anti-gun zealots are the people who should be enraged by this BUT they are most likely celebrating!!!!!
Just wait until a gang-banger wanders into an "unarmed" house and runs smack-dab into a leftist hypocrite that is heavily armed with an illegal weapon!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The anti-gun zealots are the people who should be enraged by this BUT they are most likely celebrating!!!!!
Just wait until a gang-banger wanders into an "unarmed" house and runs smack-dab into a leftist hypocrite that is heavily armed with an illegal weapon!!!!!

A blogger has now turned the tables on the employees of the paper that published the names and addresses of the permit holders!
He posted names, pictures and addresses of the employees at the offending rag!
Let's see what the left-wing lame stream moron media opines about a taste of their own medicene?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski