Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I love it... Biden was booed on Stanley Street! Rolling

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Anybody that is gullible enough to have money withheld to the point they are due refunds from the IRS is a prospective victim to be in for a shock!
Big story today about all of the scammers filing bogus tax returns with peoples ID's and collecting big refunds! The IRS has made it so easy for the wailers and whiners to file and collect refunds anybody can do it to anybody!
If you have a refund coming and somebody scams you, guess what? There is no telling when that refund may actually reach you!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
Good morning from Boston!
Hope all my friends on DRR enjoyed the Buckeye win last nite!
ahh chowder and some orange victory breakfast!

I'm sure you'll be pulling for the bucks in the final four!

http://www.boston.com/sports/c...70_to_reach_final_4/

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I hope it's Baylor. Mens and womens championship the same year. Go Bears.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
A Bailout by Another Name

Mr. DeMarco has come under increasing pressure to chuck his obligation to taxpayers and make Fannie and Freddie write down principal on mortgages held by troubled borrowers. He says, with reason, that such a program would run counter to his legal obligation to pursue only those activities that pose the least cost to taxpayers.

Representative Barney Frank, the Massachusetts Democrat who supported Fannie Mae almost to its collapse, has called for Mr. DeMarco’s resignation because he is “too rigid” on the issue. Representative Elijah E. Cummings, a Maryland Democrat and ranking member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, told a field hearing in Brooklyn last week that Mr. DeMarco “may be the biggest hurdle standing between our nation and the recovery of our housing market.”

So the next time you hear someone advocating vast principal reductions on Fannie and Freddie loans, remind them that it would be another stealth bank bailout, courtesy of taxpayers. Banks’ unwillingness to share the pain has been a central feature of this crisis. It’s time to put an end to this dysfunctional dynamic.

$183 billion

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Heard on a left-wing lame stream moron media site again yesterday that housing prices are still falling and are at 2001 levels!
As I stated before, we sold a house in Michigan in 2002 and it has been on the market now for about a year for half of what we sold it for!
IF housing prices are now at 2001 levels they must have REALLY soared from 2001 to 2002!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Little George Bush instigated the FIRST bank bailout.

I wonder how much that made him?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"dyckhead obama bin lyin'" pushed through a $540,000,000.00 "gift" of United States tax payers hard earned cash to a failing solyndra so one of his big contributors could get his investment back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The FLEEBAGGERS were demanding the TARP deal pass, CONSERVATIVES were mostly opposed to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BD:
More dumbass cartoons
Wes Scott
"uva uvam viveno varia fit"

When the Red Phone Rings, send Hilary.

Clinton meets Saudi king amid Syria, Iran tensions

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton met Saudi Arabia's king and foreign minister in Riyadh on Friday to discuss the Syria conflict against a backdrop of tension with Iran and oil policy differences.

Oil prices have risen sharply since the start of the year

Iran helps Syria ship oil to China:

Exclusive:

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
GSA junket a case of government hypocrisy

More dumbass cartoons
Wes Scott

In February 2009, President Barack Obama gave this stern warning to bailed-out banks:

"You are not going to be able to give out these big bonuses until you've paid taxpayers back," Obama said at a town hall meeting. "You can't get corporate jets, you can't go take a trip to Las Vegas or go down to the Super Bowl on the taxpayers' dime."

He should have added: "... unless you work for the federal government."

More dumbass cartoons
Wes Scott

GSA has history of controversies

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Talk about poetic justice!
We now have algore and his $10,000,000.00 a year dud suing each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There will be NO winner between those two!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

More dumbass cartoons
Wes Scott

The GSA inspector general "briefed the Obama administration 11 months ago on its factual findings of waste and wrongdoing at a lavish Las Vegas convention," Issa spokesman Frederick Hill, told POLITICO. "Rather than taking immediate action to suspend or dismiss those identified by the IG at this briefing as responsible, the administration instead let them have bonuses. Despite their efforts to manage the story, the administration only took real personnel actions when there were no more options for delay."

GSA Conference Video Shows Lavish Vegas Spending: EXCLUSIVE

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bernanke should be putting out the world’s biggest ‘I told you so

Ben S. Bernanke warned last month that payroll gains might slow as companies adjust their labor needs for a period of moderate growth. Today’s Labor Department report may have proved the Federal Reserve chairman right.

Employers in the U.S. added 120,000 jobs in March, the fewest in five months. The unemployment rate fell to 8.2 percent from 8.3 percent the month before as people stopped looking for work. The March report followed the best six-month streak of job growth since 2006.

Bernanke Warning on Jobs Vindicated by March Payrolls Report

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

More dumbass cartoons
Wes Scott

The Obama administration is responding to the recent report that shows a federal agency spent more that $800,000 on a lavish conference near Las Vegas by putting some of the blame on the Bush administration.

White House pushing blame on Bush

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by daytonchoppers:

"When i was a boy,the Sioux owned the world.The sun rose and set on their land;they sent ten thousand men to battle.Where are the warriors today?Who slew them?Where are our lands?Who owns them?"
Thathanka Lyothanka aka Sitting Bull

Where should the buffalo roam? Tribes, ranchers battle over bison relocation

The Great Plains of northern Montana once again have wild American buffalo roaming their vast expanse.

Nearly hunted to extinction in the 1880s, genetically pure bison now number in the few thousands -- and for the first time, several dozen have been handed over to Native Americans who relied on American buffalo for thousands of years.

"This is the most significant development in many, many generations,"

US agrees $1 billion tribal lawsuits settlement

The US government has agreed to pay more than $1 billion to 40 Native American tribes to settle lawsuits over federal use of their lands and assets, the Department of Justice said Wednesday.

The $1.023 billion settlement with 41 tribes resolves claims dating back more than 100 years, the agency said in announcing the deal led by Attorney General Eric Holder and Interior Secretary Ken Salazar.

no immediate word from any of the 41 tribes

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

More dumbass cartoons
Wes Scott

GSA officials grilled on Vegas bash at Capitol Hill hearing

Top officials from the agency accused of blowing through taxpayer dollars on luxury getaways and other expenses endured a public drubbing on Capitol Hill Monday, as one invoked his right to remain silent and others apologized profusely while lawmakers tore into them

"I respectfully decline to answer based upon my Fifth Amendment constitutional privilege,"

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

More dumbass cartoons
Wes Scott
"uva uvam viveno varia fit

Feds' favorability at 15-year low

Poll:

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Barack Obama pledges to 'finish the job' in Afghanistan

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hank Crumpton, Former CIA Officer: Clinton Wouldn't Authorize Osama Bin Laden Kill In 1999

Hank Crumpton, a former CIA officer and top counterterrorism official, said in a recent interview that President Bill Clinton's White House missed a golden opportunity to take out terrorist leader Osama bin Laden in 1999.

Bin Laden was in Afghanistan in 1999, Crumpton told CBS's "60 Minutes" in a segment that aired on Sunday. His convoy had been clearly identified by an early edition Predator drone, which at the time didn't have weapons capabilities.

"you need to tell us where bin Laden will be five or six hours from now."

.' The frustration was enormous."

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Evidence: Trayvon Had Bruised Knuckles, Zimmerman Broken Nose

it is now clear that the media got it entirely wrong

George Zimmerman Medical Report Released, Faces Possible Hate Crime Charge

According to a medical report from George Zimmerman's family physician, the neighborhood watch volunteer was diagnosed with lacerations to the back of his head, a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes and a minor back injury the day after his fatal confrontation with Trayvon Martin,

"closed fracture"

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair