Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Super Bowl ads:
Sneak preview

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Postal Service To Cut Saturday Mail Delivery To Save $2 Billion Per Year

WASHINGTON — Saturday mail may soon go the way of the Pony Express and penny postcards. The Postal Service said Wednesday that it plans to cut back to five-day-a-week deliveries for everything except packages to stem its financial losses in a world radically re-ordered by the Internet.

"Our financial condition is urgent,"

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Heard the question asked, on a local buffoon morning radio talk show, not a political program, "what did 80-some % of all Christmas gifts have in common this year"? The answer was... wait-for-it.... Made in China! So add in the other misc. imports and we don't make squat in this pathetic country we still call America. We have no mfg. might, we continue to have an unabated 1T per year deficient, 17T debt and printing $85 billion new/free dollars a month. Yet the stock market is hitting new highs. We live in a house of cards and the winds of change are ever increasing. I don't like doing it but I'm betting against the house.
Normally I would say "I hope I'm wrong" but not this time, not anymore, I'm in it for myself. If our politicians and deadbeat citizenry will sell this country down the drain don't look for me to standby some outmoded patriotic ideology. I served my country in the military and I can assure you today's pseudo-freedom is not what I served to preserve. Sorry, rant over, I'm off my soapbox.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

U.S. can target citizens overseas in terror fight

Reporting from Chicago — Atty. Gen. Eric H. Holder Jr. defended the U.S. right to target and kill American citizens overseas in the war on terror, telling an audience at the Northwestern University law school that when those individuals pose a real threat to this country and cannot be captured unharmed, "we must take steps to stop them."

Eric Holder:

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Augusta Warrior Project

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for IHRA BOB to get off the Island.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

US DEPT

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Augusta Warrior Project

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for IHRA BOB to get off the Island.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grandma:

Gas prices hit $4 a gallon in District

Gpa

There are 5 yes I said 5 flatbed loads between Cedar City UT and Barstow CA on on of the largest load boards in the country What is on them is freight at a little over $1 a mile! With fuel over $4.25 a gallon my truck is parked!!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
When will the duped boob testicle swingers come to the realization of what "totus" is doing?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
When will the duped boob testicle swingers come to the realization of what "totus" is doing?????
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 524vette:
quote:
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

If the shoe fits!!!!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The duped boob IMBECILE testicle swingers can't let TRUTH and FACTS be posted without trying to move it so it won't be seen!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

A-S-S-H-O-L-E!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raceadodge:
quote:
quote:
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

A-S-S-H-O-L-E!!!!!!!!!
You know what they say, it takes one to know one and you know them all!!!!!!!!!!!! F- u-c-k-ing IDIOT!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by raceadodge:
quote:
quote:
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

A-S-S-H-O-L-E!!!!!!!!!
You know what they say, it takes one to know one and you know them all!!!!!!!!!!!! F- u-c-k-ing IDIOT!!!

LMAO, Takes one to know one and you know them all!!!!!!!!!!!! A-S-S-H-O-L-E !!!

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Michelle Obama’s Oscar presentation
raises questions about the role of a first lady

Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Over the past weeks, President Obama has been running around the country like Chicken Little spreading falsehoods about sequester, all in the hopes of blaming a 2% budget cut (which he proposed and signed into law) for an anemic economy that might be headed into a double-dip recession. Simply put, the White House and its media are pushing this fabricated Narrative in the hopes of shifting blame away from Obama's failed economic policies and onto the GOP and a lack of government largess.

Media Turns Against Obama's Sequester Narrative

Sequester spin gets ahead of reality

Gpa