New
Find
Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I for one think white supremacy fills a necessary void. I am tired of black hate groups getting a free pass, NAACP, BLM, black history month, OJ, Blackula, et al. It's time whitey started pushing back. While I would prefer neither reality is reality. As for politics coming full circle, that's not too tough when there's not a dimes worth of difference between the two parties. The only ones really fighting is the sheeple that are stirred up by their chosen party. There's no real difference between the two parties other than the individual struggle for power.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
I for one think white supremacy fills a necessary void. I am tired of black hate groups getting a free pass, NAACP, BLM, black history month, OJ, Blackula, et al. It's time whitey started pushing back. While I would prefer neither reality is reality. As for politics coming full circle, that's not too tough when there's not a dimes worth of difference between the two parties. The only ones really fighting is the sheeple that are stirred up by their chosen party. There's no real difference between the two parties other than the individual struggle for power.

I am having a hard time believing you even wrote this. I'm sure we would be fine without that void filled.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Believe it! Why should hate not have a counter balance? That's the only way you're going to get to a neutral position. Again, while I prefer neither reality is reality and blacks hate and they are in a one sided run away mode. And I've had enough!

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm a firm believer that additional hate is not an answer to it. That's when mistakes are made. The guy who runs over the people had his heart and mind filled with hate. His hate filled action will end up counter productive to his group's cause.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The guy who runs over the people had his heart and mind filled with hate. His hate filled action will end up counter productive to his group's cause.

This "hater" was alleged to be a Hillary supporter. How out of hand must the liberals be to be counterbalanced?

True or not???
"Although it was originally reported that the driver of the car was a far right sympathizer it’s now been confirmed that it was indeed a Democrat Party member and Antifa terrorist drove his car into free speech advocates in Charlottesville Virginia this morning."

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
The guy who runs over the people had his heart and mind filled with hate. His hate filled action will end up counter productive to his group's cause.

This "hater" was alleged to be a Hillary supporter. How out of hand must the liberals be to be counterbalanced?

True or not???
"Although it was originally reported that the driver of the car was a far right sympathizer it’s now been confirmed that it was indeed a Democrat Party member and Antifa terrorist drove his car into free speech advocates in Charlottesville Virginia this morning."

Hate never balances. Never. I'm not saying we bake anyone a pie or sing songs. But hate leads to irrational behavior which is often counterproductive.
I don't know the latest on the driver's affiliation nor the victim.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The original protesters had a permit to be there which the black vice mayor who has a long history of radicalism rescinded and it was reinstated by a federal judge with the ACLU supporting the action!
The people who assembled there illegally were the blm, antifa and other rabble rousing rioters!
It's readily apparent that the state and city politicians were in full support of allowing the mayhem to take place since law enforcement stood
back and let the riot take place!
It's sad that the trumpster made the lame statement he originally came out with and then let his enemies cow him into the second iteration!
What he should have said at the outset, "as much as I deplore what the protesters stand for they were there LEGALLY and are not responsible for the rioting that took place"!
As for the driver, his social media posts have been scrubbed? If he was a right winger would that be the case?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The original protesters had a permit to be there which the black vice mayor who has a long history of radicalism rescinded and it was reinstated by a federal judge with the ACLU supporting the action!
The people who assembled there illegally were the blm, antifa and other rabble rousing rioters!
It's readily apparent that the state and city politicians were in full support of allowing the mayhem to take place since law enforcement stood
back and let the riot take place!
It's sad that the trumpster made the lame statement he originally came out with and then let his enemies cow him into the second iteration!
What he should have said at the outset, "as much as I deplore what the protesters stand for they were there LEGALLY and are not responsible for the rioting that took place"!
As for the driver, his social media posts have been scrubbed? If he was a right winger would that be the case?

I gotta say I agree Bill. He missed the point on this deal.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

True or not???

I have not seen anything yet saying that the car driver was a Hiliary supporter. Not that it matters in the end.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:

True or not???

I have not seen anything yet saying that the car driver was a Hiliary supporter. Not that it matters in the end.

Charlottesville Killer Was Hillary Supporter,
Funded By Soros

Charlottesville Killer Was Hillary Supporter
You Tube

True or not???

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I guess the left is simply tearing down public statues on their own now with no police intervention. This sounds like a castration to me. Our country seems to be going full retard in leaps and bounds.
No offence intended to anyone that actually is developmentally challenged. Full offence intended to those who have the capability to think for themselves and choose not to.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bucky,

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
I guess the left is simply tearing down public statues on their own now with no police intervention. This sounds like a castration to me. Our country seems to be going full retard in leaps and bounds.

Protesters topple Confederate soldier statue in downtown Durham

Sheriff’s deputies recorded the event but did not intervene as a protester climbed a ladder and slipped a yellow, bungie-like cord around the soldier’s head and arm and a group pulled the cord.

The statue did a somersault, collapsing against the stone pedestal in front of the old county courthouse on East Main Street.

Protesters cheered and started to kick the crumpled mass.

Once the statue was on the ground, protesters took turns kicking it and WNCN reports that at least one person spat on it.

Protesters topple Confederate soldier statue

Protesters Pull Down Confederate Statue
VIDEO:

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Now, what would the public responsibility have been had one of these geniuses been hurt during this deal with police standing, watching and recording?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess the left is simply tearing down public statues on their own now with no police intervention.

Well, we certainly don't want to put up any resistance (hate). Placate and appease that's the answer. Bullies and thugs will push and push and push until they hit a tipping point. To pacify them to that point is aiding and abetting, e.g. the current Korea situation. jmo

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The anti-American traitors won the round in Charlottesville in a unanimous decision!
Naturally the usual suspects condemned the protesters there that had a permit and were there legally for the entire event.
The sad part is that not a single politician on the right beginning with the trumpster had the fortitude to lay the blame where it belonged.
They all condemned racism, referring to the legal protesters!
Let me ask, are these people bigger racists then the blm gang bangers or the new black panthers that were there to instigate a riot?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If a BLM driver ran down a bunch of the guys who were there legally the press would call him a patriot and a national hero.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Fox abandoned him. Fellow republicans abandoned him. Marco Rubio slammed him on Twitter. Clueless cavers whose only interest is reelection. Spineless weasels.
Make no mistake, I don't agree with the political views of those original assemblers. I don't have to. They still have the right to assemble legally. They didn't do it disrespectfully at a cemetery.
So when they are antagonized and attacked, and police would not intervene....what would one expect?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Three days late but the trumpster finally said what I stated he should have said Saturday!
He pointed out that the protesters were the only people legally assembled there and the "alt-left" is just as bad as the legal protesters are!
If he had laid it out then like he did today maybe some of the other wafflers would have got it right!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Despite insisting on even detestable groups’ freedom to protest, Senator Cruz said there is a “moral obligation” for the rest of us to denounce “the lies, and bigotry, and evil, and hatred they’re spreading.

Senator Cruz was among the first conservatives to call the Charlottesville vehicular attack a “grotesque act of domestic terrorism,” requesting that the Justice Department investigate and prosecute in full.

The liberal media predictably remain unconvinced. Cruz recounted how New York Times reporter Eric Lipton cynically dismissed condemnations of white supremacists and neo-Nazis from Senator Rubio and himself as “posturing for 2020.”

"Gosh, you're right," Cruz retorted on Twitter Sunday. "Because Nazis & the Klan have such love for Cuban-Americans. If only we worked for a paper that shilled for Stalin...."

https://www.conservativereview...bskull-ticked-me-off

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post