Find
Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Oh, I might add your hero wasn't on either team!!

Ya know what I mean!!

Leading from the rear, like 10,000 miles back...LMAO Rolling

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3338 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
I thought I heard somewhere it was Seal Team Six but different members. In other words not the same guy's but part of the same team..

Dave

Could be. Makes sense.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6442 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
Your right dave safe and sound in DC!

Man i get jacked up just thinking about a HALO jump!

Nothing like flying for 25-30 miles at night at terminal velocity just following the compass!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I get jacked up thinking about any jump from a perfectly sound aircraft..

I once thought about going airbourne or air assault....Then I started thinking..lol Laughing

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3338 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The FACT is the tale that emanated from the "dyckhead obama bin lyin'" regime bared little resemblance to what really happened when obl assume room temperature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is NONE of the nine tales the regime released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The FACT is the tale that emanated from the "dyckhead obama bin lyin'" regime bared little resemblance to what really happened when obl assume room temperature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is NONE of the nine tales the regime released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone make any sence of this post?

Too many pills today?

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
I get jacked up thinking about any jump from a perfectly sound aircraft..

I once thought about going airbourne or air assault....Then I started thinking..lol Laughing

Dave

My daughter is an instructor she's looking at relocating to the dallas area if she does i'll get her to set you up with an adrenaline session!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:

My daughter is an instructor she's looking at relocating to the dallas area if she does i'll get her to set you up with an adrenaline session!

NOT likely!!!

Since I have grown older I get scared on a six foot ladder changing a light bulb!!

No way in hell I'd get close to an open airplane door..

But thanks for the offer.. Eyes

Dave

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The union goons in Indiana are in the midst of a major snit and some of them want to block the Super Bowl from being played!
Just because Indiana is on the verge of becoming a "RIGHT TO WORK STATE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The REPUBLICANS in Michigan are discussing turning Michigal into a "RIGHT TO WORK STATE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anybody know what happens to the amount of dues unions can hold employees ransom for in "RIGHT TO WORK STATES??????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
The union goons in Indiana are in the midst of a major snit and some of them want to block the Super Bowl from being played!
Just because Indiana is on the verge of becoming a "RIGHT TO WORK STATE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The REPUBLICANS in Michigan are discussing turning Michigal into a "RIGHT TO WORK STATE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anybody know what happens to the amount of dues unions can hold employees ransom for in "RIGHT TO WORK STATES??????????????????????????

Why do you hate fellow americans bill?
Every day hard working people whose ranks include veterans,republicans,democrats,mothers,wifes,fathers,daughters,sons and neighbors?

Why all the joy in hating americans bill?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
http://www.senate.gov/legislat...session=2&vote=00008

Dave

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good post DC!

IDIOTS!
All nays need to go!

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A thinking person looking at that can see that the only FLEEBAGGERS voting yea are the ones facing a daunting re-election race! So the FLEEBAGGERS know what their constituents want them to do but they spit in their eye!
The entrenched Republicans voting nay need to be ousted also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I notice the REPUBLICAN ditz from Maine facing a tough primary voted yea!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
http://www.senate.gov/legislat...session=2&vote=00008

Dave

Great post indeed. Wow.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6442 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The more I hear about this deal where religious groups will also be required to provide birth control in their health care plans, the more I shake my head. It's possible I have not heard everything accurately, but this sounds just about as close to illegal as anything this administration has done. This will effectively push these groups out of providing health care insurance to their employees I am sure. Now, if the caveot was that if you take federal money, you then have to play by the federal rule, well then I would say it is a straight shot. But to dictate the benefits of private organizations is really going out on a weak limb. Big mistake.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That's not the worst of it!
The measure also forcces Catholic hospitals to perform abortions!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

I had heard that also, but not from any news source. I really can't believe more people aren't up in arms about this. This one is downright crazy.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Really? Another bogus post from the guy who got thrown out of his caucus because he was wearing is superman underwear on the outside of his clothes.

28 states already require this and the bill is based on language that 6 states already have on the books.

http://thinkprogress.org/healt...lth-insurance-plans/

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Give it up dayton man. Arguing with Koski is like screwing a goat.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post