Find
Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As we are on the verge of surrendering in Afghanistan after "dyck obama bin lyin'" aided the jihadist terrorists taking control of Tunisia, Egypt, Liya and Iraq!
Efforts to assist the jihadist terrorists are under way in Syria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The jihadist terrorists will sonn have control of the entire middle east which will lead to a nuclear episode when Israel is forced to defend itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Has anyone heard on the MSM about the "smoke bombs" thrown over the White House fence?

Other than blogs I have seen nothing accept from Fox.

Ya think it would be this quiet if it was the Tea Party?

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...r-white-house-fence/

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3338 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hoax huh? why are they spending 1.5 trillion?

http://www.smh.com.au/business...-20120118-1q5x1.html

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hoax huh? why are they spending 1.5 trillion

Doesnt say spending, says it would cost.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Maybe your right mike?
The Chinese Government might just want to know if they do nothing what would happen?
Silly commies always making noise about climate change. what do they know anyhow!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
IM SO BUMMED!

Now i cant vote for Newt! yea i know your shocked!I found out today he forced an abortion on his ex.
Thats it for me,i cannot support a man of such low moral standing!

how in the world did i get Newt wrong?

solid married life err multi public affairs.
strong southern baptist err a catholic.
solid moral character,err repremanded by congress.
small government err godfather of earmarks.
man i could go on all day!

sorry buddy you crossed the line.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I'd like to vote for Nobama too.. Can't do it though. Voting present doesn't get it.

I'd go on but he has lawyers protecting his personal information, and never having a real job prevents me from commenting on that..
In another couple of years his real F up will hit the fan though.

Tongue Tongue

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3338 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Action to be postponed on House bill targeting online piracy

The main sponsor of a House bill targeting online piracy announced Friday that he will postpone further action on the measure that has triggered fierce protests, blackouts from Internet sites and some rethinking among lawmakers.

The action by Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Tex.) on the Stop Online Piracy Act came a couple of hours after Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.) said that he would delay a cloture vote on a similar Senate bill, the Protect IP (Intellectual Property) Act.

Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.), the main PIPA sponsor, said although he respects Reid’s decision to postpone the vote, he thinks it was a mistake.

Google, encouraged visitors to urge their Congress members not to support the bill.

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think they must have watched the "shock and awe"

http://latimesblogs.latimes.co...sions-politics-.html

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Commander in chief badass strikes a blow for the good guys again!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01...-somali-pirates.html

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
President badass punched the GOP in the mouth last nite!

HEHEHE man is he going to wipe the stage up with Mr 1 percent or Mr ethics violations

Looks like christmas in hawaii for 4 more years!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...?tid=pm_business_pop

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Isnt fox news reporting that when Newt is done touring the country with al sharpton that he is going to spend more quality time on the couch with nancy?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
nazi nancy has blathered several times about having the info to destroy Newt, saying, "he will never be President!"
Suddenly her staff announced today she has been LYING, all she has is what was released during the trumped up ethics hearings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
nazi nancy has blathered several times about having the info to destroy Newt, saying, "he will never be President!"
Suddenly her staff announced today she has been LYING, all she has is what was released during the trumped up ethics hearings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man didnt they make a cute couple!
How much did the newtster have to pay for his ethics violations bill?
I wonder what chuckies bride would have been able to buy at tiffanys with that 300 grand?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:
Commander in chief badass strikes a blow for the good guys again!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01...-somali-pirates.html

US military raid frees American

US military raid frees American

After Action Report

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
This was the same Seal team that was assasanated? Man they are good! I just love conspirosy theories.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6442 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
This was the same Seal team that was assasanated? Man they are good! I just love conspirosy theories.

Bucky

I don't have any idea.Way above my pay grade.

SEAL Team 6 members among 38 killed in Afghanistan

Afghanistan Helicopter Crash: More Than 20 Navy SEAL Team 6 Members Killed

Then you have this **** out there.

SEAL TEAM 6 Assassinated-WhistleBlower Talks!

Sources: Seal Team 6 Was Murdered

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ithink it was wideopen that broke that story he was convienced that OBL was alive and that the team members involved in the OBL raid were "taken out" by Obama and his team?

COO COO!!!

I guess nobody told wideopen how many team six members their were cause the ones who ventalated OBL just jumped from 30,000 plus feet and soured miles to land two miles away and run with all their gear to the compound and kickass!

news TRAVELS SLOW IN THE BACKWOODS!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I thought I heard somewhere it was Seal Team Six but different members. In other words not the same guy's but part of the same team..

Dave