Find
Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
How many trillion dollars has "dyck obama bin lyin'" jacked up the commie chinese leverage on the United States?
Then he goes and blathers from his teleprompter like somebody pays attention to him?????????????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
How many trillion dollars has "dyck obama bin lyin'" jacked up the commie chinese leverage on the United States?

Would you care to share your findings old man?

I would bet you are clueless again.....
Busted Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

The occupation at Zuccotti Park may be over

Organizers said they were energized by Mayor Bloomberg’s decision early to end the two-month-long camp-out at Zuccotti Park.

“We will shut down Wall Street,”

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Obama Skips Out On Summit Tradition

President Barack Obama on Sunday chose not to continue a tradition started by President Bill Clinton nearly two decades ago.

"Two decades of tradition!" So that would be how many Presidents that were part of that "tradition"? Roll Eyes

quote:
"We are ending that tradition,"

Good for him!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5767 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I think Nobama is working on a new tradition..

quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Congress on Thursday found a rare moment of accord in the budget fights that have paralyzed Washington this year as lawmakers voted to extend government funding through December.

The Democratic-controlled Senate by a vote of 70 to 30 passed a bill that would allow the government to keep running when current funding expires on Saturday and sent it to President Barack Obama to sign into law.

So how many days has it been since we had a budget that faked us living within our means??

Like what was said on the Bullet. Livin large one month at a time.. censored

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3338 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Supercommittee still stalled

WASHINGTON (AP) — The 12-member deficit reduction supercommittee is still limping toward a Thanksgiving deadline with no tangible evidence of a potential breakthrough -- but they have resumed meeting face-to-face. A handful of panel members met yesterday evening in hopes of salvaging the talks as times runs out

Balanced budget amendment before the House

WASHINGTON (AP) — The odds of passage this time are even longer than in 1995 but the House is voting today on a constitutional amendment requiring a balanced budget. Some see the step as the only way to fix a Congress divided over how to put its fiscal affairs in order. The White House is opposed and Democratic leaders warn of dire consequences from forced spending cuts in a down economy.

House rejects balanced budget amendment

Washington (CNN) -- The Republican-controlled House of Representatives on Friday rejected a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution -- a setback to GOP leaders and conservative activists who claim the measure is necessary to end the federal government's spiraling deficit spending.

A total of 261 members voted for the measure --- 23 votes shy of the two-thirds majority required for passage -- while 165 members opposed it.

Most Republicans supported the measure; most Democrats voted no.

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Friday every where you looked retailers were crying the blues because of poor sales!
Give the lefties a day or two, the word must have gone out from the regime because now one of the lying doofus half-breed illegal aliens biggest cheerleaders is claiming "RECORD" sales happened on black Friday??????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
good mornin bill!

man i was worried i was getting all my news from the wrong source.
after reading your post on black friday sales i figured i better broaden my news input.

i let my fingers do the walking and went on that if'y fox news web site and they were telling the same story i read in "the left stream media" "a record 226 million shoppers visited stores and websites during the four-day holiday weekend"

a direct quote,bill?

help a guy out and share your "dim view of the world" news source.

hey also i know you were stuck in that chevy plant with your tie too tight but i thought i should let you in on something...

it's a middle right country right? news outlets have to make money to stay alive or they go away.
if ALL media is "left stream" who is watching? and who is buying the products to keep them a viable company?

why in the world would right leaning conservatives watch
"left stream media"?

their arnt enough "hippies" and "occupy" viewers to sell advertising to?

i mean other than granola and earth shoes what would they buy?

so help me out where are you getting your "dim view of the world" news from?

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
let my fingers do the walking and went on that if'y fox news web site and they were telling the same story i read in "the left stream media" "a record 226 million shoppers visited stores and websites during the four-day holiday weekend"

Biker Queen, they gave the shyt away! Didnt you buy my present?

Posts: 415 | Location: Anywhere Koskis isnt | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
oh poor friendless?

psst i'll let you in on a secret they have this thing they call a "sale" going on. i'll warn you it happens every year about this time.

also i'm afraid to tell you but...

santa isnt real.
there isnt a easter bunny.
the only one you might have figured out already is there aint no tooth fairy either.
i just feel bad that it took you being toothless to find out.

sorry!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Dayton,
Here is the repug. strategy: Keep saying how bad everything is, make up stuff when necessary; Do not engage in real debate, we don't do so good then; If we make Obama run against himself, we might win, if he runs against one of the clucks we have, we're in trouble. Just keep yelling until election day then deny doing anything to prevent Obama from helping the country and cry "lack of leadership"

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Keep saying how bad everything is

Bagboy, are you saying its good?

Posts: 415 | Location: Anywhere Koskis isnt | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Low Income Shoppers Sought Deals On Basic Necessities

these scenes, humorous to some, also paint a bleak picture for an American economy in the grip of a recovery that to many still feels like a recession. Nearly half of Americans lack economic security and are unable to afford basic needs like food, transportation and health care, according to a recent study by the nonprofit Wider Opportunities for Women. In fact, families' abilities to pay for food recently hit a new low this month, nearing 2008 recessionary levels, according to a Gallup Poll.
"It's competitive because the economy is bad," said Melissa Wolford of California, Mo. Her Black Friday list included towels and the $35 "Straight Talk" prepaid Motorola phone from Walmart.

And the mall gods spoke.

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
man 57 your so right! no pun intended!

some people just HATE any good news!

i belong to the national retail federation and initial numbers are a NEW individial spending record $398.62

man they almost make you think we should apologize for ANY good news!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:
man 57 your so right! no pun intended!

some people just HATE any good news!

i belong to the national retail federation and initial numbers are a NEW individial spending record $398.62

man they almost make you think we should apologize for ANY good news!

Did Black Friday save the season?

Beware the retail hype.

If you opened a newspaper or flipped on a TV last weekend, you were deluged with statements hyperventilating about holiday retail sales. Declarations that this was the best Black Friday in years, and it bodes well for the holiday season.

Let’s start with this whopper from an utterly breathless statement from the National Retail Federation (NRF):

So far this year, the NRF is running true to form

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
SO, the data was wildly exaggerated and the weather was so bad last year it affected shoppers and the dollar amounts this year were increased because of inflation!
How can that be? The "dyck obama bin lyin'" regime has been telling us there is no inflation!
Apologies??????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Iran state television displays 'downed U.S. surveillance drone'

Iraninan state television displayed what it said was a downed U.S. surveillance drone on Thursday, days after U.S. officials expressed concern that Tehran would be able to glean information about a classified military program.

LINK

Official Confirms Authenticity of Iranian TV Images Showing Lost U.S. Drone

A senior U.S. official has confirmed to Fox News that images aired by Iranian state television do in fact show the secret U.S. drone that went down last week in eastern Iran

"Yep, that's it,"

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Another conduit for CAMPAIGN CASH for "dyck obama bin lyin'" from the commie chinamen!
If this drone episode was legitimate and it suffered mechanical failure it would have been destroyed by a system on board so the technology would be kept secret!
Just like the rapists turning over secret missle guidance data to the commie chinamen this will reap "heap big" campaign cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Officials Confirm Authenticity of Iranian TV Images Showing Lost U.S. Drone

U.S. officials had been expecting the video to appear. The footage, which shows the aircraft intact, confirms the Iranians have custody of the drone but appears to refute Iranian claims that it shot down the RQ-170 drone.

With early knowledge that the aircraft had likely remained intact, the senior U.S. official also told Fox News that President Obama was presented with three separate options for retrieving or destroying the drone. The president ultimately decided not to proceed with any of the plans because it could have been seen as an act of war, the official told Fox News.

Among the options the U.S. considered were sending in a special-ops team to retrieve the drone; sending in a team to blow up the aircraft; and launching an airstrike to destroy it.

The president ultimately decided not to proceed

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"dyck obama bin lyin'" couldn't!
He already had the commie chinamen's campaign cash socked away!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski