Find
Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Did any of you "dyck obama bin lyin'" testicle swinging duped boob IMBECILES happen to catch your favorite newscaster on the Daily Show with his rousing endorsement of "dyck obama bin lyin's'" performance during the run-up to the debacle that will destroy the United States credit rating despite the heroic efforts of the TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY movement??????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
http://news.yahoo.com/judge-al...rture-204027220.html

Sue the ba$tard.

MEDIA: HALLIBURTON PAID **** CHENEY TO COMMIT RAPE IN IRAN

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Cheney raping in Iraq? No. Raping the American people? LOL. I had better cool it. he may invite me hunting.
Of all the years I have gone hunting with family, I have never once shot any of them.

Oh, and just to be fair: Peloci IMO is the most dangerous woman in the world.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6442 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
He's in the same boat as taxcheatkosky, they can only charge him "assult with a dead weapon"....

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Aug 9, 7:35 AM EDT

Obama to announce fuel standards for big vehicles

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Fire trucks and concrete mixers, semis, heavy-duty pickups and all trucks in between will, for the first time, have to trim fuel consumption and emissions of heat-trapping gases under new efficiency standards being announced Tuesday by President Barack Obama.

The White House says the standards the president was announcing will save businesses billions of dollars in fuel costs, help reduce oil consumption and cut air pollution. The standards apply to vehicle model years 2014 to 2018.

Senior administration officials said the new targets affect three categories of vehicles.

Big rigs or semis will have to slash fuel consumption and production of heat-trapping gases by up to 23 percent. Gasoline-powered heavy-duty pickups and vans will have to cut consumption by 10 percent, or by 15 percent if the vehicles run on diesel fuel.

The standards also prescribe a 9 percent reduction in fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions for work trucks, which include everything from fire trucks and concrete mixers to garbage trucks and buses, according to the officials, who requested anonymity to speak before the formal announcement. Obama was unveiling the standards at a trucking business in Virginia, a state crucial to his re-election hopes.

The officials projected savings of 530 million barrels of oil and $50 billion in fuel costs over the expected lives of the vehicles covered by the new standards, along with improved air quality and public health.

The administration released no miles-per-gallon equivalent for the new standards, saying that doing so would be confusing given the different categories of vehicles, the different types of vehicles in each category and the varying payloads that each one carries.

Officials did stress that the costs of making the trucks more fuel-efficient - ranging from hundreds to thousands of dollars per vehicle - will be recouped through reduced fuel costs over the lifetime of the vehicles.

It's the second round of fuel efficiency standards in the past month.

Last month, Obama announced a deal with automakers to double overall fuel economy to 54.5 mpg by 2025, starting in model year 2017. Cars and light trucks now on the road average 27 mpg.

That followed a 2009 deal committing cars and trucks to averaging 35.5 mpg by model year 2016.

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Fox News pulls Facebook post after death threats aimed at guest.

What happened to being "Fair and Balanced"????
Busted

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
WASHINGTON -- Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said Friday that Iraq has agreed to negotiate an extension of noncombat U.S. forces there beyond 2011.

"My view is that they finally did say, ‘Yes,' " he said during his first small-group press interview since taking office July 1. Panetta is the highest-ranking U.S. official to indicate this so clearly.

Six weeks ago, an exasperated Panetta urged Iraqi leaders to "Dammit, make a decision" about extending the U.S. troop presence beyond the scheduled Dec. 31 withdrawal.

Now, although Iraqi leaders have yet to make a formal request, Panetta said the Pentagon is moving forward, because there is unanimous consent among key Iraqi leaders to address U.S. demands.

Posts: 2987 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A story out we may be in Afghanistan until 2024!
Remember how the duped boob IMBECILES guffawed when Yosemite Sam said during the 2008 campaign we may be there for another 10 years?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Remember how the duped boob IMBECILES guffawed when Yosemite Sam said during the 2008 campaign we may be there for another 10 years?

Try 100 years.

Posting lies and non truths is in your blood.........

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Republican presidential front-runner Sen. John McCain on Thursday defended his statement that U.S. troops could spend "maybe 100" years in Iraq -- saying he was referring to a military presence similar to what the nation already has in places like Japan, Germany and South Korea.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Martin Luther King Memorial Dedication Postponed By Hurricane

WASHINGTON — The dedication of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial on the National Mall in Washington has been postponed indefinitely as Hurricane Irene bears down on the East Coast.

President Barack Obama was to have spoken Sunday.

KING 'MONUMENT TO GREED'

Martin Luther King memorial made in China

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

Try 100 years.

Posting lies and non truths is in your blood.........

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Republican presidential front-runner Sen. John McCain on Thursday defended his statement that U.S. troops could spend "maybe 100" years in Iraq -- saying he was referring to a military presence similar to what the nation already has in places like Japan, Germany and South Korea.

Looks like Panetta is trying to prove Yosemite Sam right!

Posts: 904 | Location: SE Texas Panhandle | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Obama administration is setting new workplace regulations for Rattlesnake Island Goat Herder.

Team Obama Regulates Goat Herders' Workplaces

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ms. Katz does not feel such regulations are needed. Perhaps she she should try a place without and post a follow up opinion. The Heritage Foundation is a joke.

Posts: 700 | Location: Jonesboro, GA | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
How many of you duped boob IMBECILES are aware the statue of mlk dedicated a few days ago in DC was made in commie china?
Now some of the dark skinned wards of the nation are upset because they think the facial features appear to be slightly Asian!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

Looks like a cross between Chairman Mao and Rochester.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
How many of you duped boob IMBECILES are aware the statue of mlk dedicated a few days ago in DC was made in commie china?
Now some of the dark skinned wards of the nation are upset because they think the facial features appear to be slightly Asian!

I was aware. I also read that his family was paid mucho $ for the rights to use his resemblance for the statue. Unreal.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6442 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Russia on Monday delayed its next manned Soyuz spacecraft mission to the ISS by at least a month after an unmanned cargo vessel using a similar rocket crashed into Siberia instead of reaching orbit on August 24.

Leaving space station unmanned risky

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair