Find
Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
He has a dildo attached to the mike so he can keep in practice!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
jerry, you be the expert in CB lingo as well as the stuffed animal machines.
Rolling Rolling

How many air refresheners hang in your cab jerry???????
Rolling Rolling Rolling

Everybody knows it takes more skill and ability to operate a garbage truck than a flatbed.

That leaves you out jerry....
Rolling Rolling Laughing Laughing

Now, who the he11 cannot drive a truck on this board????????????????????

Rolling @ Mr. Muck............

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Boob Why are you bringing other people into OUR discussion...looking for moral support?
OBTW in my 40 years of driving a truck I've not ONLY drove a flat bed. As a Teamster if I wanted to change the type of job or equipment I wanted to do, with my reputation I had in Local 631 I didn't even have to get on the out of work list. I just called one of the BA's and I went to work...and that my friend is NO BULL S H YT E! In the 28 years as a member I was NEVER out of work unless I wanted to be! Anything else you need to KNOW ASS WIPE?

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Everybody knows it takes more skill and ability to operate a garbage truck than a flatbed.

That leaves you out jerry....

Now, who the he11 cannot drive a truck on this board????????????????????

I don't need support like you do jerry as seen by posted replies.

I post facts like "Anybody can drive a truck".

It has been you constantly talking shiott and twisting facts like your teabaggie koski.
Everybody knows he's a gutless coward, who has personally whined at tracks that he attends.
A fawking crybaby who has as many friends as you can count on 1 hand. Rolling

I posted i supported the teamsters against the mexican deal but you started posting lies and personal attacks.
I responded back. I don't throw the first stone but i don't retreat.

Can you stand on your own 2 feet jerry????????

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Can't find a job? Maybe it's time to take your search on the road.

The U.S. trucking industry will need to hire about 200,000 drivers by the end of this year, and will need to add another 200,000 by the end of 2011, according to the state of logistics report from the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals.

Getting work should be NO problem for you jerry......

Just stating facts.................

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
On a serious note Bob...did I call you Bob? lol
You see I don't by any means, need to drive or work in any way shape or form. I get a great pension, which I feel I busted my *** for. Plus I draw in addition, a very nice Social Security check also. I do this because I want to! Call me crazy or stupid but, I enjoy driving, I guess thats why I like what I'm doing. Plus I'm the "captain" of my own ship. Don't tell my wife I said that! I've always wanted to be an owner operater and this venture is FAR exceeding my expectations, both monetarily and in self satisfaction.

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
On a serious note Bob...did I call you Bob? lol
You see I don't by any means, need to drive or work in any way shape or form. I get a great pension, which I feel I busted my *** for. Plus I draw in addition, a very nice Social Security check also. I do this because I want to! Call me crazy or stupid but, I enjoy driving, I guess thats why I like what I'm doing. Plus I'm the "captain" of my own ship. Don't tell my wife I said that! I've always wanted to be an owner operater and this venture is FAR exceeding my expectations, both monetarily and in self satisfaction.

Good for you jerry. Its not everyday that a person loves the job they are doing.
I did drive for awhile but taxes were witheld and not being sent in to my credit.
I got out as i also didn't like the uncertainty of when to be home next. There were better paths to follow for me. It was also a setback for racing.

If you don't get caught up in the kosky name bashing....... as you can see quite a few posters don't frequent in these topics anymore because of this nature besides the fabrications, i will do the same.
I don't ever throw the first stone but i can compete with the best. Bad habit i guess.

On a lighter note, i play those stuffed animal games and i donate the winnings to the "toys for tots" charity biker rallys.

Get them off your dash jerry.
Safety issue. lol

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Jerry, you and I know Bill very well and its not his postrs.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
1 out of 5 returning veterans from the bush wars, cannot find a job.

Why aren't BIG business and small businesses hiring returning vets until now???????

We should take care of our "Heroes" better.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
1 out of 5 returning veterans from the bush wars, cannot find a job.

Why aren't BIG business and small businesses hiring returning vets until now???????

We should take care of our "Heroes" better.

That's a noble idea, but at 10% unemployment, should businesses fire others to make room for the vets? The sad truth for someone coming off tour is that they are leaving the best paying job they will probably get for years.
I watched a documentary on the CCC program a month or so ago. Makes you think about what could be done constructively in our country with the huge workforce currently sitting idle.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:

Why aren't BIG business and small businesses hiring ???????

Small Business Outlook Survey on Monday with some pretty grim results. The survey of more than 1,400 small-business owners revealed that an overwhelming 84 percent believed the U.S. economy is on the wrong track.

Nearly 50 percent of the small-business owners cited economic uncertainty as their greatest challenge, while the U.S. debt and deficit and health-care reform were close behind, at 47 percent and 39 percent, respectively.

As far as the economy, 79 percent of respondents just want Washington to "get out of the way".

As unemployment hit 9.2 percent in June, the small-business jobs outlook doesn't seem to improve much over the next year, with 64 percent saying they will keep the same number of employees. One bright spot: Only 12 percent plan on cutting staff, down from 29 percent last year.

With just 20 percent of respondents optimistic that American's best days are ahead, small-business owners will continue to operate cautiously, with 62 percent more fearful of what Washington will do next than what they've already done.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I don't understand when optimism or the lack thereof is stated as the reason businesses aren't hiring. You know when our business hires? When we have buyers for our product and we can't keep up with it with the people that we have. NOT when we get a warm and fuzzy all over feeling. We need people here with jobs making things....some of which are exported. Not mostly the other way around. I don't know the last time a Chinese dude bought a hydraulic tank from us.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike E...Bill used to "dislike" me too, until I "came over!" lol
Like I've said before, now that I'm self employed and 'am a business owner, I see where BK is coming from. This year started off with a BANG but, if it keeps going the way its headed, it'll be a bust! My business is doing fair but NO where near what it was even 2 months ago! The politicians need to quit playing politics with OUR money and get the H E LL out of the way and let America do what it does best...work hard and get ahead.

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
How many repubs are needed to change a light bulb?

Answer: All of them and it still wasn't enough.
Rolling Rolling

WASHINGTON — House Republicans on Tuesday failed to stop the enactment of new energy-saving standards for light bulbs they portrayed as yet another example of big government interfering in people’s lives.

The GOP bill to overturn the standards set to go into effect next year fell short of the two-thirds majority needed for passage. The vote was 233-193.

For many Republicans, those newfangled curly fluorescent light bulbs were the last straw, pushed by an overreaching government that’s forcing people to buy health insurance, prodding them to get more fuel-efficient cars and sticking its nose into too many places.

Their legislation would have kept the marketplace clear for the cheap, energy-wasting bulbs that have changed little since Thomas Edison invented them in 1879.

For most Democrats, it’s an exasperating debate that, just like the old incandescent bulbs being crowded out of the market, produces more heat than light.

The standards in question do not specifically ban the old bulbs but require a higher level of efficiency than the classics can produce, essentially nudging them off store shelves over the next few years. Four of Edison’s descendants said the great inventor would be mortified to see politicians trying to get the nation to hang on to an outdated technology when better bulbs are available.

The standards have not been particularly contentious before now. They were crafted in 2007 with Republican participation and signed into law by President George W. Bush.

People seem to like the new choices and the energy savings they bring, polling finds.

Common sense is lacking with the repubs.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
>> Their legislation would have kept the marketplace clear for the cheap, energy-wasting bulbs

Isn't this a relative statement? Do they do the job that customers want them to do at the price they choose to pay?

>> just like the old incandescent bulbs being crowded out of the market, produces more heat than light.

Another interesting statement... How many curly bulbs does it take to keep a chicken warm or keep a pipe from freezing? What, you mean there's usefulness to heat coming from light bulbs?

>> politicians trying to get the nation to hang on to an outdated technology when better bulbs are available.

If customers choose to purchase different light bulbs, then they will do so. Why is the central planning necessary?

I have some regular lightbulbs in the house, and some CFL's -- all decisions that I have made for myself based on cost, utilization, etc.

What are the long-term costs and effects of CFL disposal?

>>They were crafted in 2007 with Republican participation and signed into law by President George W. Bush.

I like how people keep pointing out that Bush was ALSO an idiot. It's not a mutually exclusive state.

>> People seem to like the new choices and the energy savings they bring, polling finds.

Keyword: choices.

>> Common sense is lacking with the repubs.

Plenty of that going around, evidently.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
New choices?
Just as they always do the nanny state politicians want to take the peoples choices away and cram what they deem best down the peoples throats!
We've got enough incandescent bulbs stashed to last 40 years!

Another little factoid about the curly bulbs. Incandescent bulb factories in the U.S. are closed or in the process of being closed!
The curly bulbs are all going to be manufactured in foreign nations because of environmental liability concerns!
Another victory for the whack-job greenies driving American jobs out of the nation!

Nice edit billy, maybe you should research a little more then you can do another edit.
By posting truth with facts, you wouldn't have anything to type.

LMAOROTF

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Just received a notice that I've been selected for grand jury duty!
This will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
No response from the "BUY AMERICAN" contingent about the goofy light bulb law driving the manufacture of light bulbs out of the United States?
As long as it's their goofy green brethren driving jobs away it's AOK apparently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
CRICKETS here also?

Shaving my tax bill one more time. Heading up to Montana to pick up a new car cutting Nevada out of about 3K in sales tax!
Hard to believe it would cost almost 2 1/2 times as much to ride a bus to Montana as it is costing to fly!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Lordy, lordy, what is happening?
Even the left-wing whack job U.S. Ninth District court must have come to the realization that "dyck obama bin lyin'" is destroying the nation!
The Court overturned the conviction of a guy convicted for calling for the assasination of "dyck obama bin lyin'"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it open season now?????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The highway construction signs in Montana say, $700,000.00 paid by the federal government, $200,000.00 paid by the state, $0.00 paid by the locals!
I know the duped boob IMBECILES are too ignorant to realize where the federal and state fuel taxes they pay go BUT do they really believe everybody is that stupid????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski