DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TH383:
I want to get a hot rod number next year but besides prp nothings close for div 3. Confused

When I started running IHRA in 2003, your best five of seven races counted. Four were within 100 miles (QCMP, 25 miles; PRP, two races, 85 miles, Dragway 42, 100 miles). Now, taking Pittsburgh out, I have NO races LESS than three hundred miles. And only two NHRA events within 300 miles (Norwalk and COlumbus). Kind of glad I got out of racing in 2007.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TH383:
I want to get a hot rod number next year but besides prp nothings close for div 3. Confused

After surveying the schedule, and traveling distances, I chose to go with Division 1 for my Super/Stock number. Granted I have been sitting on the number for a couple years now (Good things come with time!...lol), I chose D1 over D3 because I found trips to NY and Maryland a lot more justifiable than trips to Kentucky and US 131. I plan on going to Division 9 eventually.

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
couldn't make it to the quake this past weekend. How was the car count, who won and how did the program go.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
George we had about 150 cars we were done around 7:30 had a great day. Thank you to all the racers that were there. The UMTR put on a good show. The ross family buckeye stock super stock racing series had alot of bumper dragin cars with a couple of 8.80 mustangs.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kenn Shieff,

Posts: 14 | Location: Chardon,Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
If anyone is looking for a place to race this weekend Pittsburgh Raceway Park has some nice payouts Friday and Saturday. It is a nice place to race and traction is always good.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
Magnolia is having twin $2500's this weekend too.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Is there a quick 16 on the 24th or not? Nothing on the schedule and the flier is missing on the track site. The question was asked in the track forum this morning and has since been deleted.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hello GEORGE ???????????

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
nothing deleted on my qc forum. yes there is a Q16 on the 24th. you may want to check the forum again as I posted late last night.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That's interesting. Gary Redmond had a topic out there about the q16 that ended up deleted.

Gary did make some valid points before the topic got deleted. I certainly hope that you don't wait until Thursday next week to put up a revamped flier. Nothing on the schedule and nothing on the website home page generally means that guys plan to travel somewhere else come Monday or Tuesday.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of N2Ofrog
posted Hide Post
So is there a Q16 next week or not? Have there been changes to program, payouts, etc?

Posts: 929 | Location: Columbia Station, OH | Registered: January 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yep,the Q16 is this Saturday the 24th.No changes to the pay out. Best payout of any quick race around. Oh, there is one change, we got it figured out. that is ,how to run a quick race the right way. bring on the fast cars. I promise you won't be disappointed. watch the quake for the updated flier.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
No changes to the pay out. [QUOTE]

You are going to correct yourself on that statement and mention the fine print that is now added to your flier as well as how the decal will be available, correct?

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to thank the staff for a great job on Saturday. Everything ran smooth. The Quick 16 ran right on schedule. You could not ask for a nicer day to race. Thanks again.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of COOK E
posted Hide Post
Was it QC's last point night? Who won points?

Posts: 104 | Location: PAINESVILLE OH | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
yea who won the points
quote:
Originally posted by COOK E:
Was it QC's last point night? Who won points?

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
heard there mite of been some kinda accident in the staging lanes? any 1 have info on this?

Posts: 5 | Location: Dragway of Magnolia | Registered: June 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I am curious if all the "stories" are true, and if they are, what is being done to assure this won't happen again, at QCMP or ANYWHERE else.

Posts: 63 | Location: youngstown, oh | Registered: February 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Typical stupid stuff going on during the last day of points. I sure hope both sides involved in the accident were penalized from the track. One side for taunting and running their mouth all day and driving by the other sides pits and running their mouth enough to piss the other half off, and the other half for doing what he did to shut the MFer up. Unfortunately it looked as though only one side was asked to leave. The guy in the door car had a lot to do with the situation too but was allowed to stay...unbelieveable. This is why this stuff still happens every year....both should be asked to leave for the remainder of the year and then meet with the management before next year to determine if they are allowed back. However, one thing is for certain, the management has a tendency to listen to one side and react without getting the whole story. In this case, the one that was asked to leave should have been given his actions.....but the other side should have too. His actions led to the result that occurred....old story you dont poke a bear with a stick and wonder why he bit you....

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of COOK E
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bowtiebobby:
Typical stupid stuff going on during the last day of points. I sure hope both sides involved in the accident were penalized from the track. One side for taunting and running their mouth all day and driving by the other sides pits and running their mouth enough to piss the other half off, and the other half for doing what he did to shut the MFer up. Unfortunately it looked as though only one side was asked to leave. The guy in the door car had a lot to do with the situation too but was allowed to stay...unbelieveable. This is why this stuff still happens every year....both should be asked to leave for the remainder of the year and then meet with the management before next year to determine if they are allowed back. However, one thing is for certain, the management has a tendency to listen to one side and react without getting the whole story. In this case, the one that was asked to leave should have been given his actions.....but the other side should have too. His actions led to the result that occurred....old story you dont poke a bear with a stick and wonder why he bit you....
Eyes

Posts: 104 | Location: PAINESVILLE OH | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post