DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony,Bring some of them big boys from your way for the quick race.Desiderato may come out and i'am gonna hound schuler to come. i'am sure you can coax some guys to come run for the big money.I'ts our big jet show so bring some fans with you to.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think lower qualified car gets lane choice. As far as I know this is the common practice at quick races. (Q16 Q32 Jegs SQ)

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
As per the track's forums they will require 9.99 and faster to run an engine diaper. I talked to Joe West at J&J Performance last night. He is stepping up to help you all out.

Call Joe 330-567-2455 and tell him you are a Quaker racer and he is going to toss you guys a discount on diapers.

Thanks to Joe and J&J Performance.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Does he sell adult diapers, too? there have been a couple of instances where I could have used one

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Does he sell adult diapers, too? there have been a couple of instances where I could have used one

Good question. I bet the key would be a good elastic waist band that way nothing ran up your back and into your helmet in the event you are hanging upside down.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good question. I bet the key would be a good elastic waist band that way nothing ran up your back and into your helmet in the event you are hanging upside down.

Rolling Laughing Rolling Laughing

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I have heard some people accuse Tony of having **** for brains...

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Do they make diapers for stock motor mounts? If so how do they seal around the mounts?
Just curious!

Posts: 19 | Location: Warren, Ohio | Registered: March 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
DS 3071 call Joe West at J&J Performance.. I feel your pain. Its a pain to get them in a stock frame car

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
They can be a pain in the ass the 1st couple times you fit them and take them off to change oil but just like anything else, it becomes a routine. Joe will get you guys figured out. Give him a call and he will help you.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Why doesn't Quaker have a Pro- Am?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Why doesn't Quaker have a Pro- Am?

Great question, Tony. They have the facility to hold a Pro-am race and the Bracket Finals as well. No reason they should not be requesting these events unless someone is just flat out not interested in hosting the events.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
They would need scales of some kind, in order to weigh Stock and Super Stock cars for qualifying and eliminations.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
I want to get a hot rod number next year but besides prp nothings close for div 3. Confused

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Mike PRP doesn't have scales. The IHRA brings their own portable scales for the PRP Pro Am-

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I knew that Tony. Last time I raced there, in 2006 at an IHRA race in Stock, they had those. In 2002, they had plans to build 'regular' scales, but ran out of time. Guess they still don't have them. 2003 at D-42, they had the portable ones too, weigh one axle at a time. Those would probably work at any track I imagine. They are not 100% accurate or reliable though, which can be a problem.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
I miss the Pro am at QC, and the scales

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just remember,you have to learn to walk before you can run. Our leader is not throwing money at this track just to bracket race. Big things are coming.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
Just remember,you have to learn to walk before you can run.

words of a browns fan right there......there is always next year!!!

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Rolling Laughing Rolling

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post