DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your R/U Bill! and glad to hear the awning is O.K.!! (must be a strong one!) Not to steal your thunder , but did anyone else see Paul Schuster on ESPN? I thought they were gonna interview him after Johnny Gray's crew chief!!..how about an autograph Paul??? not worthy

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
ex- FairmontRacer ????? So I guess you are one step closer to that chevy, or did you retire from racing as we haven't seen you for a month. Hum

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Hunny do lists suck.....damn, I hate the weather man. This forecast of rain crap is killing my chances of staying away from my wife's list....open the track...please. I spent 4 weekends during June at weddings and now a week of chores, I got to do some racing to get my balls back. Help me please!!!!

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Deal Racing
posted Hide Post
I guess you didn't hear Paul Schuster is taking over the driving duties from Johnny Gray next year. They had him standing there to interview but ran out of time. Big Grin

Posts: 112 | Location: Y-Town, Ohio | Registered: September 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deal Racing:
I guess you didn't hear Paul Schuster is taking over the driving duties from Johnny Gray next year. They had him standing there to interview but ran out of time. Big Grin

Ah!..so that's who's steppin into that ride ...or is it gonna be J.P.?? Hum

Wayne,Just takin one of those "Mr. Yanks Hiatus'"

Culp, Ya can't get somethin back that ya never had to start with!!! Laughing Rolling

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Please allow me to borrow a quote from the movie Step-Brothers:

Jimmy has a mangina!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post

Culp, Ya can't get somethin back that ya never had to start with!!! Laughing Rolling[/QUOTE]

I knew you and Pinkerton would have something to add to the conversation.....LOL....

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
lets get ready early for the big event on the 27th.There should be a good many fans coming to this race. We need to show them what a Q16 race is all about.If you keep track of the quake forum you will see i'am having some trouble with my end of the deal. that is keeping the money flowing in to fund the races. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Just give me a call at 724-695-0188 or norm at the track.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Greg "Killa" Klein for the win on Saturday night and Dan Underwood for the runner up....you guys were killing the tree in the final rounds.

Greg, you finally got that win in the Cutlass. Good job buddy, you deserve it. By the way, I had to see the eye doctor today after you poked my eyes out with 7 left.... No No From now on, leave your sister and your nephews at home. LOL.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of top comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
lets get ready early for the big event on the 27th.There should be a good many fans coming to this race. We need to show them what a Q16 race is all about.If you keep track of the quake forum you will see i'am having some trouble with my end of the deal. that is keeping the money flowing in to fund the races. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Just give me a call at 724-695-0188 or norm at the track.
Ice Cream the boss just told me that we're coming back Wave Car

Posts: 59 | Location: toledo | Registered: December 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by top comp:
quote:

BYOFE... Bring Your Own Fire Extinguisher

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of top comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
quote:
Originally posted by top comp:
quote:

BYOFE... Bring Your Own Fire Extinguisher
Laughing I'll make sure we do.( think we have two or three)ran at tompson last weekend 3.91 so it's ok, Wavelooking forward to fighting the hill. bow

Posts: 59 | Location: toledo | Registered: December 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Are they still planning on running the Q16 this saturday? I still can't find anything on their website. Thanks

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tony we are running Q16 this sat. 2000.00 to win 500.00 r/u 85.00 to enter. gates open at noon time runs start 1:00.

Posts: 14 | Location: Chardon,Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ken. There must be something wrong with my computer at home. I can't see the flyer on my home comp, but I see it just fine on my work comp. I'll be there.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
More questions. Do the Q16 guys run with Top and then they just take the quickest 16 cars out of Top? Or do they have a "seperate" class that qualify together? Does that question even make sense?

And during qualifing, will the Q16 cars run in assigned lanes meaning, on one pass you're assinged the right and then the next you're assigned the left?

And during eliminations, how is lane choice chosen?

I figure I'd ask these questions now instead of running around when I get there not knowing anything, like I usually do.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony, Q16 run separate from Top since its 1/8.
Last Top TT is after Q2 that way if you don't make q16 you can race top (1/4)
Yes on Right then left lane thing
Lane choice goes to faster car
Last time they did Pro-Ladder (why I have no Idea, since we are sportsman racers)

Dion

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Faster car? Faster dailed car, or ET from the previous round?

Dion, you are the man.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Tony, Kenny messed up on the times, this is from the QCMP website.

Saturday July 27, 2013:

7th Day of Points
Gates open @ 10
Special Race Day
Top,Mod,Street,Bike/Sled only
Big Cars @ Noon
NO TCR OR JRS THIS WEEKEND

Night of Lightning and Thunder Show starts at 7:00pm

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Thanks Wayne