DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Clint speakin of the Ford boys, this is what the Madman does at the starting line.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I believe it!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Wow Wayne, that is funny Rolling Is that Andy's tow vehicle in the other lane....must have been one of those "FORD" days were the race car broke so both Ford guys were racing tow vehicles. Yuk is probably between them in his microsized pinto, but you just can't see him. Or is he looking at YUK? Rolling

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
looking at yuck???now in yucks defense..there is no way yucks head could fit between that steering wheel and that young man lunch pale..just sayin..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Quiet Bowtie people!!...The Madman is in deep concentration......dreaming of Falcons and Angus Burgers!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
hey them were good burgers at the ten grand race yummmm ... thanks sillbilly and orange ...

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The madman will now sleepeth. ah i mean speeketh.I here tell of a new dragster boy in town. Could that be elwayneo.This talk has sparked the mega team to resurrect our deadly top dragster.A few chassis updates from the master chassis builder BIX and a big hammer refresh from domhoff's racing engines will send that school boy packin. The cricket's motor is ready for shipping to craws for some top secret rebuilding.Hopper's mustang needs nothing but will be switched to alky.The falcon,ah yes the BIRD OF PREY gets a new heart and possable alky switch.So as you bowtie jackwadds can see,our FORDS just don;t come in the door car form.YOU WILL WITNESS ONE BAD A;; DRAGSTER. As always THE MADMAN HAS SPOKETH.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
As you can see I have no worry of the Madman getting Hoppers dragster out of mothballs and doing any work on it. Laughing

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Madman... if you guys go Alky I got three suggestions for you: 1) Rupert 2) Rupert and 3) block heaters.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Shawn I got better advice for the ford boys....1.Beer 2.Beer and 3.More beer because you will have plenty of time to drink it while trying to figure out what broke. Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Mros:
As you can see I have no worry of the Madman getting Hoppers dragster out of mothballs and doing any work on it. Laughing

Looks like Fred Sanford....."I'm havin The Big One...LizBith,I'm comin ta join ya honey!!"

I'll bet Hopper nailed all those shingles down....

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Interesting stagger on those shingles Kekl Pics

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I think he is laying there looking up waiting for the plane to fly over that is air dropping him more ford parts! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
Its not like a ford goes any rounds or anything ..lol Eyes Banging Head

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKETH. You bafoons better hope i don't figure out how to post pictures on here. i'll make you guys the laughing stock of all drag racing.I guess yuk is my onlyist friend.yuk where are you.help me out.The GM jackwadds are ganging up on me.Andy ,don't let them get to you.Us ford guys are to be as one. THE MADMAN HAS SPOKETH

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
I would speeketh from a keyboard to if I raced a ford .. Be a shamed very a shamed . THE MADMAN HAS SPOKETH BECAUSE IS FORD IS BROKETH !!!!! help Hey Andy where you be ..lol Missing

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just messin with ya Madman. Got to admit ElWayneo's pics are pretty good, but I could never betray the "brotherhood of The Ovals"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Roger, be careful what you say. The Madman is kinda like The Godfather....you could end up with the fishes wearin cement sneakers!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
So your saying he is OLD , FAT & TALKS FUNNY ?? Sad he has to top it off with a ford to .. someone get him some help quick ! Man the TDR board has been dead sure glad I can come over here and stir the pot ..lol

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The ford boys are as one because they hope between all of them they can round up enough good parts to make one of those fords run long enough to make it to the first round! Eyes