DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I knew Prest held on.

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Sorry Yuck. By the time I got my car loaded u guys were done.. Good job man!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Wayne, you know I am only jealous. Like Andy said, if my head could go up my backside anymore, I might be able to see the back of my tongue.

Lou, how about next week trying a timed trial or two....not sure how you did it, man. Unloading during round one of eliminations and making it as far as you did....Wow, great job

Mr. Wiech, that is good that Bill is coaching you, but do not let him mess with your steering....He has had issues with his dragster being a little out of line in the past. Rolling

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Andy, I found a picture of our racing styles

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Got to see the world famous Mr. Yuk at the Mag Drag Sunday. He went a few rounds for the ford brigad Big Grine and was lookin good.

Posts: 35 | Location: northern ohio | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lorco28:
Got to see the world famous Mr. Yuk at the Mag Drag Sunday. He went a few rounds for the ford brigad Big Grine and was lookin good.

So he was racing with a brown paper bag on his head?

SP... or would that be a full body suit?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lorco28:
yes first time there. really cool track. had a blast. look forward to going back.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So did they get any more racing in after the show or did the rain win it?

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The rain won. Final score: Rain lightning 1 Racing 0

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKTH . nice showing of spectator's and racers this past weekend.the mega team has been struggling a little .the cricket is holding his own and is going 1 or 2 rounds every week. 6th place ,not bad for a new racer.the bird of prey is flying but the driver is still in la-la land. (sombody fix my points) The hopper is on the mark but the mustangs got us scratchin our heads.Just one coment about our neighbors side show then i'll let it go.I used to think all this trash talk on our old owners wasn't right ,but after this weekend i have lost all respect for you guys as busness people.you a holes just sickin me.our track is growing faster than i thought it would .WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If they want a free show then maybe we should give them their moneys worth!
Also thing are looking much better with the new ownership. bow

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Do-do-do-do-do-do-do-BREAKING NEWS DAWG DAZE CLEANS UP AT TRP IN MOD.Way to go ray you should of seen your dad i didn't know he could jump that high. WOOF WOOF !!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kenn Shieff,

Posts: 14 | Location: Chardon,Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Ray, guess that makes up for your loaded car leaving the facility even before you were out of the competition, eh? Nice job. That was a real funny story and good for you that the rain eliminated the need for you to have to jog the quarter mile during eliminations. Rolling

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Good Job Dawg Daze!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
Just one coment about our neighbors side show then i'll let it go.I used to think all this trash talk on our old owners wasn't right ,but after this weekend i have lost all respect for you guys as busness people.you a holes just sickin me.our track is growing faster than i thought it would .WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU.

I have to agree. The depth to which the old management team will stoop is unbelievable. However, I have always known this guy is a real jerk. Not only did he screw the racers and sponsors for several years including the time that he did not send a team to the bracket finals, now he is trying to affect the business of the current owner because he is pissed that the track is still a track and many racers have returned.

This is the same guy that did not pay out the winnings to last years class winners after those guys continued to race there all year.

However, the other point that needs made here is he might have had 50 people over there, no concessions, can't see the cars up close, and a truck trailer for a set of stands.....I see a lawsuit coming... Someone is going to get hurt over there and because they want to save $5...

Nice to see alot of the old drivers returning to the track. The turnout has been great and the current management is working through some bugs in the system, but for the most part is doing a fine job. I am sure that Norm did not expect the number of racers to grow from about 40 -60 cars on average last year to over 225. See what happens when you get rid of the WABBIT.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So is the sky box next door available for special events only? Does it include a stocked fridge and buffet?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have a picture of the sky box???

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The Dan and Ann show continues.... someone needs to lay a lawsuit on them. The show was an ok show, wasn't the best but was cool seeing the truck do 204 mph. I am sure it will only grow from here. Greg and the Fox Family are putting many hours of hard work into the place and is making it a very pleasant place to be. Keep up the good work and who knows, maybe wabbit season will be coming in Rolling

Posts: 23 | Location: Elyria, Ohio | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
I have got to wonder what the fire marshall thought of that structure? Also what maximum occupancy might be?

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Not very good but you can still see it!

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post