DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Frank I doubt that you will miss anything staying home although there may be some hot air flowing out there. I give up trying to find anything out and don't really care what they do but I know I won't be there for a stupid meeting.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by no job bob2:
Andee - eye wheel b der, butt eye will bee incognito. eye's macon shure too re-serve parkin.

O.K. No Job, I'll see you there!...in theory Confused Hum..I guess Confused Hum There are lots of spots down by me, if ya don't mind bein' in "The Ghetto"!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
sounouns gerate! jus so as eye kan put Frankfurters in emtea bear botoles an tharow in da fire!

Posts: 9 | Location: pa | Registered: February 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wayne, Where did you find this thing???....did you trade the dragster for it???......

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
The Quarter Mile Madness Man built it for me....it's something new that they are going to try this year at the track. Eyes

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Can I use that to level off my pit spot? Course, may need snow shovels first! censored

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Frank,let me give that contraption a tune up and you can fix my spot too!

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Andy,

You are just jeolous because that contraption of Wayne's runs better than the mustang and the fairmont.....LOl. Just goes to show that a chevy on one wheel is better than two fords in a garage.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well Culp, you may be right. That contraption of Wayne's looks like a good landscaping machine. If The Madman built it, how could you go wrong? Eyes Confused Hum rainy

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
He must have tried to landscape the starting line, cause I heard the concrete is torn to shreds! Tongue

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now that Andy let the cat out of the bag, this is what happened after our 1st burnout....sorry Norm Eyes

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
The rules for 2013 are up on the track site, as of Monday. Look them over, and if you have any questions, want clarification, etc, ask about it at the track meeting tomorrow.

Also, I will be there collecting money for the Mahoning Valley M.S. Walk on April 27 in Niles. I've raised $1,090 so far, and am hoping to get to $1,500. Team QCMP also has a Walk team. If you can not make the Walk, you can donate online at http://main.nationalmssociety....&pg=team&fr_id=19522

Thanks. See you tomorrow.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter to all our racers! #TeamQCMP

Mike Carr

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Lots of progress made this past week and at the racers meeting saturday.With the new starting line and leveling of the track we should all be exited.Several more people are coming on board to help with the cost of running this thing.Once this is set in stone you will be recegnised and i already thank you for the help.everything should be final by the end of this coming week.Believe me ,you will no when it's a go. After this is all set i would like to see it splashed all over the internet so everyone knows were to come for good time.One last note before i sign off. i've worked with people and cars for 25 years and understand the stress that's comes with it. I don't really think we all no what it takes to operate a race track like what have.Just trying to pull one class together is at times baffling.So when a race day does'nt go silky smooth think of sliding into norms or AJ'S or kenny's shoes. p/s green, quit bein such a craba;;;;;.(the madman has spokth)

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Sorry george but I asked simple questions and couldn't get any answers and ofcourse you know I am deaf so not going to know much by going to a meeting trying to follow what I can't hear.
I will say this don't come to this crybaby when you need something cause I am just going to mind my own business from here on out.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
green 1, you are like a brother to us. us blue oval guys may denounce the brand of car you drive but we still love you.(help me out andy).

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yea Green, We all love you even though you're one strange animal!!..I've always looked up to you as an icon at Quaker,so you need to be there! Shake the sand out of your underwear, turn that frown upside down and come out and have some fun Double Thumbs up

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Impressed again with owners desire to improve QCR,new concrete will be great! Looks like a new bathroom too?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Clint,

Brother, if there is anything I can do to help you get the information that you need, please let me know. Hope to see you at the track this year.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
I have posted the list of Special Events, as well as the Season Schedule, on the track messageboard.

http://quakercitymotorsportspa...ndex.php?topic=120.0

Mike Carr