DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
did you ohio peeps get any rain last night???just asking?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hit and miss. They got hammered to the south. We got a few showers. Looks like it is drying up nicely out there but at the same time, looks like it could rain. Track said waiting until 9 to decide.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
elwayneo has suceeded to slow up his inevidable points defeat by telling the madman saturdays race had been canceled.this sneaky atempt lead the madman and hopper to check up on thrashing on the bird of prey friday night.I hope for your sake yuk dosn't read this as a good lumpin up could be in store for you.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
elwayneo has suceeded to slow up his inevidable points defeat by telling the madman saturdays race had been canceled.this sneaky atempt lead the madman and hopper to check up on thrashing on the bird of prey friday night

crying crying crying crying

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Don't worry Madman. Karma will get him....and/or The Blue Oval Army!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
elwayneo has suceeded to slow up his inevidable points defeat by telling the madman saturdays race had been canceled.this sneaky atempt lead the madman and hopper to check up on thrashing on the bird of prey friday night.I hope for your sake yuk dosn't read this as a good lumpin up could be in store for you.

Like one more Saturday night will make a difference. Heck, mother nature has provided you with all the opportunity in the world to get that pigeon on the track. In fact, I talked with Wayne this past weekend and I asked him where you were. He stated that you were in the trailer doing what you do best...sleeping at the line. Rolling

At least my hand painted roof has made it down the track several times this year while you were sitting in the tower or sleeping in the camper.... Busted

News Report: After the altercation between the Briggs and Stratton brigade and the general of the Blue Oval Army, the Briggs and Stratton Brigade has joined forces with the Bowtie Nation to wage a holy war against the Blue Oval Army.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I want to say great job to QCMP for sticking with it and busting A S S. Greg, Norm, Son's and staff you guys are proving and determined to go above and beyond for us to have a nice place to race. As much s#@t that you been dealt...week after week you guys are still smiling. The blonde at the front gate along with her staff has been nothing but pleasant even in the worst of times..... all staff are pleasant and makes us feel welcome to come to your track. I know a few guys started complaining but they dont think the obvious.... you guys had tripled car count in just a few races and only got 1 real race in so naturally there will need to be alittle tweeking but you have givin us racers something that we have not had in years even at other local tracks. I really feel if you guys keep it up.... you will be one of the best tracks around on the coast. I have watched jr parents while we are up there getting ready to run walk right out of the shoes... since it is fun.... we stay and watch the races and seen big cars busting rearends and axles. Everything that you guys are doing is right and the few other things are out of your control. Continue to keep your heads up and move forward, big things are happening.

wanted to add that i also never thought with the forcast and water issues that they been having that we would have run this weekend.... that just showed that Greg and staff are really trying.... it would of been much easier to just cancel but didnt... they either got up real early or spent the night because i think all of them live over an hour away.

Again Thanks for all your hard work

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rich78,

Posts: 23 | Location: Elyria, Ohio | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Yeah!!!! I'm dead last in the points!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Hyde
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rich78:
I want to say great job to QCMP for sticking with it and busting A S S. Greg, Norm, Son's and staff you guys are proving and determined to go above and beyond for us to have a nice place to race. As much s#@t that you been dealt...week after week you guys are still smiling. The blonde at the front gate along with her staff has been nothing but pleasant even in the worst of times..... all staff are pleasant and makes us feel welcome to come to your track. I know a few guys started complaining but they dont think the obvious.... you guys had tripled car count in just a few races and only got 1 real race in so naturally there will need to be alittle tweeking but you have givin us racers something that we have not had in years even at other local tracks. I really feel if you guys keep it up.... you will be one of the best tracks around on the coast. I have watched jr parents while we are up there getting ready to run walk right out of the shoes... since it is fun.... we stay and watch the races and seen big cars busting rearends and axles. Everything that you guys are doing is right and the few other things are out of your control. Continue to keep your heads up and move forward, big things are happening.

wanted to add that i also never thought with the forcast and water issues that they been having that we would have run this weekend.... that just showed that Greg and staff are really trying.... it would of been much easier to just cancel but didnt... they either got up real early or spent the night because i think all of them live over an hour away.

Again Thanks for all your hard work

No discount for you NEXT

Posts: 15 | Location: Torrance, PA | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
lou you didnt scroll far enough ..lol thier are 47 and your 40th wagon master bob is 47th .. so cheer up ..

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Yeah!!!! I'm dead last in the points!!

A moment of pride from the Indian Reservation.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Here is a pic of what 6xx8(ElWayneo) will look like after The Bird of Prey gets through with him this weekend......

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooo!!
I rule

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted June 14, 2011 09:09 AM Hide Post
Here is a pic of what 6xx8(ElWayneo) will look like after The Bird of Prey gets through with him this weekend......

If the sparrow is even there. Missing

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:

Hey, I think I painted that car with my roller.

One thing I can say is that the bird of prey should be the bird of prayers...because I think it will take a miracle for that bird to make it to the track by the end of the season. Rolling In fact, this car has a better chance of traveling the 1/4 mile.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Hey, that Camaro don`t look half bad. even got T-tops I think. Where is that thing Tongue Laughing

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
If you look close enough, you can see a skeleton behind the wheel with a mullet.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
It runs faster than my car.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of WagonMaster
posted Hide Post
Hey BracketGto....how've you been Roger...? they didn't have my super series number in the computer.....so therefore they missed my 1 show up point Big Grin Now if i remember correctly, when i raced with you guys there was only 1 person ahead of me in the points.....and that was the SILLBILLY ...check the points carefully next week, and you will see that i have 2 show up points Cool have a good weekend Bob Bastian

Posts: 23 | Location: Warren ,Oh. | Registered: March 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
I been doing ok , I wasnt bashing you just trying to cheer up a fellow pontiac guy ..lol he missed seven all together ..lol I plan on comming to the duck pond some this year ..lol
Gonna help lou take out the blue oval group .. lol And help Andy push his car when it dont start .
Roger

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post