DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
How about the aluminum step ladder to get into it. I can see some drunk people getting hurt over there.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
No handrails????? Ow my back, please call me a lawyer, ow, ow, ow......wonder if the insurance company would like a copy of that picture. I may have to pay to get in over there and then fall down the steps.

I think we should all have a paintball competition next friday and help with the paint job on that piece of scrap...I can not believe there is a guy on QCMP's site stating that next show he is planning to risk injury to sit in that scrap yard refugee to save $5.

If I were track management, I would take photos of this piece of crap and post it on the website for every insurance agent and lawyer to see.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Is the new corporate seating the old shower trailer???

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
got to ask,why do that to the new owner?really?not only that but sign for shipments then keep it and denie signing for it!then some1 cut the phone wires and etc.cmon really.YOU SOLD THE PLACE after you and your life time companion ran it into the ground.why f@#k with the new owner so much??well mr fox if there is a law that they have broken last week,and you need a witness im here for ya..and im sure others will stand up for you also..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
No No No No
A FEW LONG CHAINS
A FEW TRUCKS
A PULL ON ITS SIDE IT WOULD MAKE A SWIMING POOL

WHY NOT JUST LEAVE THE NEW OWNERS ALONE
INSTEAD OF BEING THE A$$ THAT MOST MUST KNOW YOU AND THE WABBIT HAVE
BECOME.
YOU AND THE SHE DEVIL F@#$KED THE PLACE UP.
NOW WHY NOT STEP AWAY AND WATCH .
MAYBE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO BE A BUSSINESS MAN
AND LEARN HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE

TELL THE NEW OWNERS GOOD LUCK AND MOVE A LONG LONG WAY AWAY.

censored

Posts: 11 | Location: ohio | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I wonder if they collected sales tax? In PA the Department of Revenue is serious about that kind of stuff. Can't conduct business if the state doesn't get their cut.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Let me see if I got this right. The old owner erected some kind of unsafe platform(on his own property I'm hoping), and then charged spectators five dollars less each to watch the races from this viewing platform? If that's the case, then you guys really had it bad. I used to think that B.T. Bobby was a little to harsh on the guy, but I was WAY wrong. He was right all along.

Glad to hear the track is doing well.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Wow...thank you Tony. I was trying to accomplish two things in the past posts (1 year ago) - 1) make sure that the racers are aware of the crap this guy and the wabbit were doing so that maybe they could protect themselves from getting screwed and 2) make it as miserable as possible on the those two in hopes that they would either change the way they did business or sell the track to someone that could run it correctly. I have always loved this track, and think that Greg, Duke and Norm are taking the track in the right direction. But I still love pointing out jack a sses when I see them and those two morons can't help themselves....bet their combined brain size is less than the size of the wabbit's choppers.......

Keep up the good work Greg, Duke and Norm...we are all behind you and will support any action you plan to take against the former ownership and his pet wabbit.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Let me see if I got this right. The old owner erected some kind of unsafe platform(on his own property I'm hoping), and then charged spectators five dollars less each to watch the races from this viewing platform?

B.T. Bob, is this a fairly accurate descriptio of what went on?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Tony I don't think anybody knows if or how much he was charging but yes the platform is unsafe and yes it is a jacka$$ move. I wonder if a phone call to the authorities about it would do any good.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You could always build a high fence in front of it. Use it to put up sponsor banners. Or, some really high powered lights directed at it would work. I'd do the lights.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Or, plant some fast growing tall trees.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Tony, from what I heard from some posts from people that were over there, yes he charged $5 less per person to sit in that truck trailer with the sides cut out. It was a very low move from someone with no class. But, I guess we all now know that this guy has no class.

On top of that, he never paid out the winnings to the class winners. Norm granted the class winners gold cards to this years racing and the previous owner did not pay out any winnings to those guys....

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Man, I can't believe how much of a jerkoff this guy has turned out to be.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Corvette5X24
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable! No No

Richard Thayer

Thayer Racing

Posts: 122 | Location: Painesville, Ohio | Registered: June 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Well Ann and Dan, We all know you guys read this form. Just to let you know you WIN!!!! You have proved you are real F-N A$$ holes !!!!

I use to stick up for you two all the time when people use to say how much of a A$$ you two were. Well I was wrong. You have let us down at least me. But Im sure you don't care.

Why do you want to leave life this way. You are a real pec of work. You want people sorry when you pass on ,not happy you JACK A$$....

I went through a bad time in life,and lost a lot of my buddy's. Well I was wrong and said I was sorry, and got 98% of them back. Try it. It is better to be liked then HATED.

Boy I was wrong about you two. Banging Head Banging Head censored censored

GOOMBA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Goomba,

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddiinnoo:
QCROBSRVR YOUR A GENIUS, BUT YOU MISSED THE POINT. WHATEVER GOES IN THERE YOU WONT BE RACING AT QCR. MAYBE YOU AND BOWTIEPOOPIE SHOULD BUY IT; AFTER ALL YOU BOTH ARE GENIUSES. MAYBE YOU COULD PUT UP A NICE LEMONADE STAND!

ddiinnoo are you enjoying the new QCMP?

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I realy don't know why you racers are complaining about the new grandstand.I think dan is doing QMP a favor by coralling all the undesirables in one place so you can see who the are. I think a 35mm camera and a zoom lens would work perfectly fot future reference. I would rather have them outside the gate than roaming the pits when i was in the lanes. Also, every track should have a designated area for the trash dumpsters and its about time for QMP to have its inaugural carp fishing derby. Aint nothing like a couple 3ft. carp cooking in a dumpster on a 90 degree day

I just want to live while Im alive

Posts: 44 | Location: in your closet | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yes, For the Steel Vally Nationals he charged $5 a spectator and $10 far the chaos event. signs was brought up to Greg but he said its over 600 foot. Expensive

Posts: 23 | Location: Elyria, Ohio | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Staff did a good job sat. the 9th. Did a lot of hard work to keep track safe. My wife was even impressed with friendly staff. Nice to see concession stand open!

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post