DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Ummm.... no test and tune tonight on any friday night for people who get knocked out of eliminations?????? Have to buy a seperate test and tune entry????? Well that just sucks! Was looking forward to making some hits tonight and practice a little without the delay box.. Now I really dont feel bad about going to PGH sat and sunday!! JMHO

LJ
You know me I usually dont complain but this is wrong!

I don't T&T often but it would be nice that if I lost early and wanted to test other settings, etc. I could jump in the T&T lane. Looks like my Friday night racing at QCMP might become my Sunday racing at Mag.
I think this might be the first decision the new management made that I don't agree with.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So if a $20 tnt gets the 2 time runs and is called to match the gamblers race, lets say 6 rounds, they get 8 runs for $20 or the expense of $2.50 per run for the track time. A $35 entry that is lucky to be 1 of 2 at the 6th round is at the expense of $4.37 per run.

To break it down for losers by round based on entry fee only:

1st: $11.66
2nd: $8.75
3rd: $7.00
4th: $5.83
5th: $5.00

Obviouslt the figure changes with the deduction of round money, semi, runner up and win based on the car count.

To match cost per run for TNT based on a 6 round gambler, the race entry would have to have enough cars for $10 round money, win 2nd and 3rd round(losing 4th) to be at $2.50 per run.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
cooled down now Smile
Sorry Greg nothing personal..... I will talk to you later tonight.

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
prayers sent out to jerry donnel Praying.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
any word?

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of dragracer862
posted Hide Post
What happened to jerry donnel?

Posts: 10 | Location: Rootstown Oh | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
so if I understand this correctly based on the information on the website, it would cost me $50 to test and tune after losing in the gamblers race. Wow, kinda sucks for a guy that might be working on some different combinations. I had thought at first that T and T was $25 and for an extra $10 you could get in the gamblers race. Guess I will have to make a few decisions regarding my Friday night racing or T&T.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of DMoore
posted Hide Post
Jerrys car rolled over 3 times tonight. They got him out of the car, was alert, took him to the hospital in the ambulance. Havent heard any updates other than that.

Denny Moore
1968 Buick Skylark (10.27 @ 129)

Posts: 111 | Location: Cortland, Ohio | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bowtiebobby:
so if I understand this correctly based on the information on the website, it would cost me $50 to test and tune after losing in the gamblers race. Wow, kinda sucks for a guy that might be working on some different combinations. I had thought at first that T and T was $25 and for an extra $10 you could get in the gamblers race. Guess I will have to make a few decisions regarding my Friday night racing or T&T.

If a racer was "working on some different combinations" they would be best served by just testing and not entering a gamblers race. Any decent bracker racer knows you don't try different stuff while you are trying to win a race where consistency is of the utmost importance.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DMoore
posted Hide Post
http://www.wytv.com/content/ne...l1U-mdrqaaNkEhQ.cspx

Denny Moore
1968 Buick Skylark (10.27 @ 129)

Posts: 111 | Location: Cortland, Ohio | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Praying he is ok. He is one good racer.

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
thinking of jerry. prayers for him & his family. any updates on his condition?

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
word i got last is he is ok,just went to get checked out.car didnt fair to well..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Greg Miller will be a guest on Rappin' on Racin' Monday may 30th at 8 PM eastern time.

http://www.speedwayproductions.biz/

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Did they get any racing in today? heard they had problems with weepers. crying

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
the madman will now speekth.just wondering what the car count was at the quake saterday.sure looked like they were packed in pretty good. also ,what time did they finish up.i pulled out at 11;30 and they were starting 2nd round.how far did you go andy z. elwayneo's got a 1 point lead on me.NOT TO FEAR 2 years ago i was out for 9 weeks and he only beat me by 1 point.the madman has spokth.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I believe the car count was over 250.

You heard correct about the weepers cancelling today's race.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
Got rained out Saturday night. Got cancelled before Street started first round.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
elwayneo's got a 1 point lead on me.NOT TO FEAR 2 years ago i was out for 9 weeks and he only beat me by 1 point.the madman has spokth.

Eat censored Madman.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post