DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
ot- o when the love bug bites, you don't where to scratch.THE MADMAN HAS SPOKTH

Speak Engish !!!!!

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 27Keith:
Frank McNutt was the other semi car.
Here is a good story, Sat. morning I stopped by Advance Auto to pick up a spark plug for the generator. I paid with a $10. My change was $7.77 I told the very cute girl who was working there "that sounds like a good dial for the final tonight." She looked at me and asked if I drag raced. Turns out she has been to Norwalk for there Wed. night program a few times. She even knew about dial ins! She said she was playing 777 in the lottery. I will have to stop and tell her I was dialed 777 in the final and won!

Now that is a GREAT story Keith! Love it!!! Congrats!!!!

Posts: 36 | Location: City of Champions | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a great weekend. The bite at the line was great especially when you consider all the rain and a green track. I had the best 60 foot times I have ever had at the track. I did not fair so well this past weekend but it was the driver and not the car. The car was consistant has he ll but the driver could not find the tree.

Congrats to all the winners this past weekend. So to you I ask, do you like that guarenteed payout or do you like the payout by scale....bet there was at least $400 in additional money made in Mod and Top, eh?

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
wwooooooopsss sorry Frank!! Bad info!

Keith fill ur damn CO2!!! lol

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Mros:
quote:

Speak Engish !!!!!

Hum It appears The Madman has been painting without a mask again....or is trying to tell us he got some kind of S.T.D. Eyes Eek

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The Q16 race for this Saturday has been cancelled. Posted on the home page.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andamo,

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
quote:
quote:

Speak Engish !!!!!

Hum It appears The Madman has been painting without a mask again....or is trying to tell us he got some kind of S.T.D. Eyes Eek

I wonder if he was all goofed up because he saw the blue oval general driving a blue chevy this past weekend...funny thing is that I had to show the "general" how to shift from park to 1st. Don't you boys in the blue ovals shift gears? Maybe that is why the blue oval army is typically responsible for blue smoke. Big Grin

Another point I want to make is that those Fords must not have brakes...the "general" had a large lead on the tree, had a chevy covered by at least a car length, and could not take the win. Goes to show that chevys scare the heck out of you guys so much so that you take more stripe than needed and lose.

Not a good showing for the army this past weekend.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Jim, he was just doing a property survey for the new Ford Dealership that they want to build at the finish line. Judging by the numbers shown from the survey, it will hold about 1 and half lime green Pintos.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Are you sure he was able to reach the brake pedal? Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
ha-ha !!!! clearly my bad at the stripe. that's ok, we'll be back. and it is true that i actually had to move a chevy. i could not put it in gear because i was in fear that it would backfire thru the carb and catch fire. i'm not knocking all chevys, just that one i had to move. very scary moment for me. but it was great to be in the final. congrads to tharp & all the other winners.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Culp, We aint skeeerd of no Chevies. You didn't think we were gonna show all our "stuff" the first time out,did ya?? YOU WILL Bow Down to " The Lime Slime"!!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKTH.never fear the bird of prey will soon be flying.the hammers goin in wednesday night with that explosion proof trans.not sure if i can make it for this weekend but i'll have the cricket there to start points.hopper is in slow mo.he thinks he's still at the beach.THE MADMAN HAS SPOKTH

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
It appears The Madman has been painting without a mask again....or is trying to tell us he got some kind of S.T.D.

THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKTH.never fear the bird of prey will soon be flying.the hammers goin in wednesday night with that explosion proof trans.not sure if i can make it for this weekend but i'll have the cricket there to start points.hopper is in slow mo.he thinks he's still at the beach.THE MADMAN HAS SPOKTH

I think you are right Andy Ice Cream

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr. yuk:
and it is true that i actually had to move a chevy. i could not put it in gear . very scary moment for me.

I guess when you drive a chevy it is just natural to get in, hit the key and put it in gear to go unlike the Ford that sits broken down in Park all the time.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
any one have an 1150 or a1250 dominator i can try on hopper's mustang .this motor ran much better with a tunnel ram and 2 1050's.anyone willing to let me borrow one can call me at 724-695-0188 or catch me at the quake saturday.how bout you wayne, maybe you would want to try one on that mini motor you run.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
any one have an 1150 or a1250 dominator i can try on hopper's mustang .this motor ran much better with a tunnel ram and 2 1050's.anyone willing to let me borrow one can call me at 724-695-0188 or catch me at the quake saturday.how bout you wayne, maybe you would want to try one on that mini motor you run.

At least the mini motor is in the car and running, whats your excuse. Hum

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
At least the mini motor is in the car and running, whats your excuse. Hum

I dunno ElWayneo....That Camaro was a Trailer Queen last Sat....never came out to play No No does it run?? Hum

DRR Trophy
Picture of dragracer862
posted Hide Post
^^ouch

Posts: 10 | Location: Rootstown Oh | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
I dunno ElWayneo....That Camaro was a Trailer Queen last Sat....never came out to play does it run??

I guess we will find out Saturday, Andy Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Ummm.... no test and tune tonight on any friday night for people who get knocked out of eliminations?????? Have to buy a seperate test and tune entry????? Well that just sucks! Was looking forward to making some hits tonight and practice a little without the delay box.. Now I really dont feel bad about going to PGH sat and sunday!! JMHO

LJ
You know me I usually dont complain but this is wrong!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post