DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Yes, Merry Christmas everyone.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year!! Hope everyone got lots of racecar, or race bike parts for Christmas!! Can't wait to burn some rubber!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year everyone! I'm hoping we get droughts on racedays in 2014. Let it rain on Mondays!

Congrats to Shelly (Casini) and Josh Cialone on the birth of their daughter Sophia on Saturday, 12/28!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Looks like we will be seeing the PRP racers Aug 1st and 2nd as Mountain Motor Pro Stock returns to the IHRA Nitro event schedule. Stop over and hang with the PS teams (12) that will be there for you to enjoy.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Thumbs up

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I thought you ran a small block, Roberto? Big Grin
That will be awesome!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
Looks like we will be seeing the PRP racers Aug 1st and 2nd as Mountain Motor Pro Stock returns to the IHRA Nitro event schedule. Stop over and hang with the PS teams (12) that will be there for you to enjoy.

I'm really looking forward to seeing those cars run again, it's been awhile

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It took some time to get things lined up, but we are set: the 7th Annual Steel City Practice Tree shootout, presented by Pittsburgh Raceway Park, will be on Saturday, March 8, at the New Alexandria Fire Hall, 8370 Route 22, New Alexandria PA 15670. Details to follow, but we're expecting to have the same fun as always, and hopefully, with sponsors and participants, we'll be able to pay $1000 cash to winner of the big race.

If anyone would like to be a sponsor, or would be interested in showing off their culinary skills by donating to the menu, please let Aj, Mark, and I know by emailing us at steelcitydragrace at yahoo.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
It took some time to get things lined up, but we are set: the 7th Annual Steel City Practice Tree shootout, presented by Pittsburgh Raceway Park, will be on Saturday, March 8, at the New Alexandria Fire Hall, 8370 Route 22, New Alexandria PA 15670. Details to follow, but we're expecting to have the same fun as always, and hopefully, with sponsors and participants, we'll be able to pay $1000 cash to winner of the big race.

If anyone would like to be a sponsor, or would be interested in showing off their culinary skills by donating to the menu, please let Aj, Mark, and I know by emailing us at
steelcitydragrace at yahoo.com

Bud wants to know if there will be beer there. Should I bring the heroin?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Brianna and AJ Casini are celebrating the birth of there 2nd daughter, Alyssa Grace weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs. 2oz. and measuring 21 and 1/2 inches long ! Wow, am I glad I dont give birth !

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Brianna and AJ! And to you, proud grandpa Keith! Big Grin Guys definitely have it easy.. oowwwwwww.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
http://board.moparts.org/ubbth...d.php?Number=7992344
call for more info
TREE RACE WILL START NO SOONER THAN 5PM (but may start at 5pm)
asking people to arrive between 3-4PM if possible for registration and practice.
Slot car bracket racing friday night and saturday morning also!
Practice tree race north east ohio january 18th
approx. 105 miles from delmont (2 hours)

ALL WELCOME

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
From Eric Thomas:

Letting fellow racers know.....That Dragbike rider Dan McCreary " TURBO DAN " of KRP / PRP Race Track is recovering from Quadruple Bypass Surgury on Tuesday. He is moving from Presbyterian to Gbg intermediate care center after making good progress.

He's being transferred this evening so it would be best to wait til tomorrow Tuesday to call or visit

Greensburg Intermediate Care
119 Industrial Park Rd.
Greensburg. 724-836-2480 main desk
Behind Sendell Buick

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The PRP photographer, Jennifer Wilson, is looking for videos from PRP this past season for a compilation that will be played at the PRP booth at the World of Wheels car show next week. She needs the original .mp4 files, so if you have some, please email them to her at jennifer.heming@gmail.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
quote:
The PRP photographer, Jennifer Wilson, is looking for videos from PRP this past season for a compilation that will be played at the PRP booth at the World of Wheels car show next week. She needs the original .mp4 files, so if you have some, please email them to her at jennifer.heming@gmail.com

I'd love to help out and it's probably just my connection and junk puter, but I can't email even the smallest GoPro video.

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of HUYAracingpix
posted Hide Post
Steve -- Sent you a PM Smile

Posts: 10 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats to my brother and teammate, Mike Balaska and his awesome wife Amber on the birth of their son, Roman Michael, last night. He came into the world at 6lbs 7oz, 18.5", about 10 days or so early... the first Balaska red light of the season!
Laughing Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
That's funny Chuck. Congrats to Mike and Amber Thumbs up

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the Balaska family Angel