DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nice lap!!

Really like to see this class get a full field. These cars are impressive to watch.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Thanks. First round, i just did a bad job of redlighting, as W.J. says. Then, second round, I just did a bad job of greenlighting.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I saw that on DRC, Tony, dead with a 2 to boot, owch. Cool shot from DRC

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Mike Egan, who headed over to QC on Saturday and brought home the win in Modified!

And to Josh Rietscha, who went to Norwalk for the Ford event, and won his bracket class!

Thoughts and prayers for QC Bike class racer Dave Vassel. He was in an on track accident, got banged up pretty good. The last update I heard was broken right shoulder and possibly arm and ribs, with a lot of bumps and bruises, but, he will make a full recovery.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info on the bike accident Chuck, QC doesn't think anybody cares so they don't mention it.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
There is a track rental on Thursday afternoon, with open spots available. If interested, contact Greg Miller for details and cost.
miller@pittsburghracewaypark.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
I doesn't really mean much to me, but several people I've talked to mentioned, which got me wondering why there aren't more gamblers races on Thursdays?
Maybe it's because we lost so many Saturdays this year, but it seems many people would like to actually race instead of T & T on Thursdays....or am I missing something obvious?

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Summer is here... remember the sunscreen, and to hydrate tomorrow!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
After what seemed liked months, I finally got back up to my favorite track, PRP. And, as usual we had a great time. It was fun to see all of my old bracket racing friends.

One thing that I noticed though, seems that KJ Bowman has a bladder the size of one of Buds testicles. The port-o-john which is located across from my pit was frequented by her no less than 8 times. The best was when Bud parked his golf cart up against the door, blocking her exit. She was pounding on the door screaming, "LET ME OUT YOU D!CK" That is never not funny.

I can't wait for the time when she is in the P-o-J, and Bud shoots a potato from his potato gun and it shatters off the front door. Or better yet, he tips it over (jackass style) and she comes out covered in that blue stuff. Good times

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
After what seemed liked months, I finally got back up to my favorite track, PRP. And, as usual we had a great time. It was fun to see all of my old bracket racing friends.

One thing that I noticed though, seems that KJ Bowman has a bladder the size of one of Buds testicles. The port-o-john which is located across from my pit was frequented by her no less than 8 times. The best was when Bud parked his golf cart up against the door, blocking her exit. She was pounding on the door screaming, "LET ME OUT YOU D!CK" That is never not funny.

I can't wait for the time when she is in the P-o-J, and Bud shoots a potato from his potato gun and it shatters off the front door. Or better yet, he tips it over (jackass style) and she comes out covered in that blue stuff. Good times

Ok that's just funny.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Someone took the joke way too far Saturday, on the tower side men's room. WTF is wrong with people?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
green,your not telling the truth at all,check qcmp's web site,and it has updates of the gentlemen who wrecked his bike!
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Thanks for the info on the bike accident Chuck, QC doesn't think anybody cares so they don't mention it.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Maybe it was Kara Jo. I think her irritable bowl syndrome was flairing up on Saturday.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill if they updated it they didn't do it for several days. Us concerned racers like to know these things and not 5 days after it happened. Last time I was on the web was wednesday and wasn't much of any update then.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
whoever has a sick fetish of playing with poop needs help. if i ever find out who did this im gonna wait til they in a p-o-j and tip it over..door down. i was at norwalk this past weekend..so im clear lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Matt I don't remember seeing you at norwalk! Roll Eyes

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Clint, you weren't looking too hard... Matt did great, 1/4s both Saturday and Sunday, in the Whiskyrunner Duster.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Chuck I was lookin plenty hard! I even was on the brakes lookin for him. Roll Eyes

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
LOL sorry clint...you were coming on hard so i threw the anchor out Smile

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does anybody have contact info for Top Sportsman driver Mark Claypoole? We shot an interview with him at the Pro Am at PRP and I'd like to let him know that the interview will be part of the show that debuts Wed June 26 at 7:30 PM on Pittsburgh Cable News Channel. There will also be a montage of action from the Nitro Jam/Pro Am. We shot the host segments for this show last week at the Asphalt Wars race at Thompson, the first time we attempted to shoot the host segments at a live race. We also used some stills from the Pro Am provided by Jennifer Wilson and Bill Holt. This episode will be on the Open Throttle 360 website by Thursday.

If you know how to contact Mark please email me at: tom@openthrottle360.com or just contact Mark and let him know if you would.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post