DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That R stuff sure can act funny, Steve. Looks like a nice night tonight, and pretty decent for Saturday. Sunday's test and tune might have an R issue.

Al - I'm sure the points will be on the site soon.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adn406:
Anyone know if the points will be posted on prp's site or or they just doing paper on the tower?

I just saw the point Al and you are in first place with 2 points. Your way ahead of me as I only have 1. Thank God 1st round runner-ups get a point for showing up.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Points have been posted!

PM me if your points are incorrect, and I'll get the info to Nick.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of adn406
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Cadamore:
quote:
Originally posted by adn406:
Anyone know if the points will be posted on prp's site or or they just doing paper on the tower?

I just saw the point Al and you are in first place with 2 points. Your way ahead of me as I only have 1. Thank God 1st round runner-ups get a point for showing up.

12th place, probably as high as i will be all year. I was curious if there was more than one car in trophy points, now I know.

Posts: 16 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats go out to local racer, John Camp, on his Pro Nitrous win at the ADRL event in Cordova yesterday.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andamo,

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That's awesome, congrats John!

Saturday's PRP results were up a couple hours after the race:

http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/race_results.php

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Also congratulations to Tom Losket who won Stock Eliminator at the NHRA Div 3 race at Norwalk.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
And to Tom Sheehan in Super Stock at Norwalk, runner up in a tight race in the final.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
And to Tom Sheehan in Super Stock at Norwalk, runner up in a tight race in the final.

No shame in losing to my buddy DJ Raiser... Wink

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Is anyone else liking the up to date track, and candid pits and staging lane photos as much as I am?

just wanted to give a shout out to Jennifer Wilson for the cool photos, and whomever is getting them uploaded and on the site quickly. Double Thumbs up

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve from Pa:
Is anyone else liking the up to date track, and candid pits and staging lane photos as much as I am?

just wanted to give a shout out to Jennifer Wilson for the cool photos, and whomever is getting them uploaded and on the site quickly. Double Thumbs up

Couldn't agree more Steve. Lots of people putting a lot of effort into making PRP the place to race. I don't know how Jennifer finds the energy to do what she does. She puts a lot of hours into not only taking the pictures but also at home going thru them and then posting them. With the upcoming IHRA divisional race I know Greg has a lot of work ahead preparing the track and grounds. If you need my assistance cutting grass or any other odds and ends next week let me know and I will be there to help out.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
No shame in losing to my buddy DJ Raiser... Wink

Especially in that race, .011 stripe, needed to make it .005, tough job. And it was a 7 round race.

Jennifer Wilson deserves a ton of credit for the great pics. X2 what John said, it's not just taking them, but uploading them, going through them, editing them if needed, and posting them.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I agree, I love the candid pictures and the different points of view. Thanks Jennifer!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
The pictures are great!!! Thanks Jen and Paul Wilson!!! Sorry for the huge signature image i guess i got to figure that out

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
are they doing the diesel races this week yes or no????

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
No diesel class this weekend.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Haoppy birthday to my brother and teammate, Mikey Balaska!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Mia Tedesco, picking up the Wally at the Atlanta divisional in Super Gas, beating Luke Bogacki by .002 in the final!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Kimmy Whalen!
Party Double Thumbs up

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
There is a track rental this Thursday, and Greg has some open spots available for it. Email him for details and price - miller@pittsburghracewaypark.com