DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
1) No, I'll be in Englishtown
2) Yes, Norwalk divisional
3) yes
4) yes, for me it is

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
I ran a 6.73 with a 1.00 60 ft. Traction was AWESOME. I can't remember the track ever being that sticky.

Does anyone think that if tomorrow is cancelled, Greg might have a test and tune/gamblers race on Sunday.

I dont think Sunday is an option because it isnt on the schedule and my guess is no one will show. The rain is supposed to be done by afternoon but whether he opens will probably depend on how wet it is would be my guess.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
i heard some of you guys rented pittsburgh thursday.how did pete and ray do.pete said he's coming to the q16 at quaker.everything should be finalized this weekend.tell all your buddies out that way to come and race for the big cash.we are getting this together really late so i hope you guys can come.i don't think will have any trouble filling the open body field but the door car side might be questionable. help if you can.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Anyone fill us in on the delay?

We have been relying on the text messages (which are awesome) but someone just called me and said the PRP site says Rain delayed? but we haven't gotten a text or anything saying anything about a delay

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
i heard some of you guys rented pittsburgh thursday.how did pete and ray do.pete said he's coming to the q16 at quaker.everything should be finalized this weekend.tell all your buddies out that way to come and race for the big cash.we are getting this together really late so i hope you guys can come.i don't think will have any trouble filling the open body field but the door car side might be questionable. help if you can.

Ray ran well. He was testing with a BIG hit of nitrous. Pete wasn't there, don't know why he wasn't there, though.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Anyone out your way think they can run with big dogs come out to quaker city on may 25th.we have added a quick 16 race once a month threw the season.Big money and a shot at our new super smooth track.Bring the family and enjoy the grassy park like setting.Just don't forget your ear plugs cause the big boys are coming to play.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I know scheduling events can be hard to do around the tracks schedule, but 2 of your Q16 races are on the same days as the Asphalt Wars races at Thompson. You might want to talk with Jim Curtis at Thompson next year and maybe you can schedule around each other.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
How many of the Asphalt Wars racers are willing to put a dial on there car and bracket race? Also how do the payouts compare?

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That's true Keith and the 2 series are a different run format. My error and I apologize.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 27Keith:
How many of the Asphalt Wars racers are willing to put a dial on there car and bracket race? Also how do the payouts compare?

Jonesy, The Animal, Randy Primozic, Dan Ferguson, Tim Molnar, both Gary Wojnoskis (sp) have run Asphalt wars and are primarily Top Sportsman cars that I would think might run a Q16. On the dragster side, Cireddu, Pickens, Goodman, Jamison, Martino, Shephard, Bayus, Slaughter fit the same description.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Tom, what's up you handsome *******? Boy, I miss making fun if you.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I never realized you were making fun of me.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, you're right. Boy, I sure do miss you making fun of me

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It's not my fault the camera makes you look fat. Wait...it's not the camera that makes you look fat.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
... the microphone ALWAYS adds 10 pounds...

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Bill Turk!
Party

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if there was a good turnout on tuesday?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'd guess about 60 cars. The threat of rain I'm sure kept many people away. Those that were there loved it. There had to be some transmissions close to boiling. It was pretty cool. I hope the weather cooperates much better for the next one.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
quote:
The threat of rain I'm sure kept many people away

I'd say your right on that Chuck, odd thing, up my way it rained on and off all Tuesday evening, but we only got one very light sprinkle on Saturday.

I thought they would race Saturday, but thought there's no way there getting Tuesdays in lol

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of adn406
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if the points will be posted on prp's site or or they just doing paper on the tower?

Posts: 16 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post