DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have anything to report from the racers meeting?

Maybe free meatballs and hot sausage for the winners this year from Carmens?

I say instead of giving gold cards to the points winners, they get free food from carmens for the year, now that would be awesome.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tony, I'm surprised you didn't come to the practice tree race, just for Carm's food. I didn't even get any, it went so fast, and he made us 3 pans! That's not a bad idea... though Carm would probably make me take a tech card instead. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Me too.

Holy crap Bud, I can't wait to get to the track and make fun of you. This is going to be a great year.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Couple of quick questions, is the track selling fuel and alky by the gallon this year?
Fuel sales buy the barrel was mentioned at the racers meeting, afterwards I got to thinking surely still going to sell by the gallon too right?

Also were does everyone buy their E-85 at? Do you all buy it by the drum?

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve from Pa:
Couple of quick questions, is the track selling fuel and alky by the gallon this year?
Fuel sales buy the barrel was mentioned at the racers meeting, afterwards I got to thinking surely still going to sell by the gallon too right?

Also were does everyone buy their E-85 at? Do you all buy it by the drum?

http://e85prices.com/Pennsylvania.html

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
whats the cost of fuel this yr?was that mentioned?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
steve, i always get E85 at the monroeville sheetz.
last year it ranged between 85% in april to 92% in june

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah steve I take drums to sheetz in monroeville and fill them up after i test the fuel and they have 85%.

What carb did you end up going with?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
AJ I haven't switched to the corn, but was just wondering.

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i see mr miller is offering fuel by the drum,can anyone tell me what that cost may be for methonal? Newbie

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<wicked1320>
posted
If anyone is interested, I have a brand new quickfuel E85 carb for sale never used. QFT850

Bryan
814-421-8496

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Bill, the alcohol is from vp in new sealed drums. I would suspect it will be more than the bulk buy drums from out your way.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
whats the swap meet like? is it worth the trip up?

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
What do you need to do to run E85 different from running racing fuel?

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Carry less cash! Rolling

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
quote:
What do you need to do to run E85 different from running racing fuel?

Pm or talk to Aj Casini, he has done several carbs for locals people who are running very well.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
whats the swap meet like? is it worth the trip up?

IMO the swap meet is not much. Maybe this year will be bigger.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
E85 is for the birds! alcohol ftw

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Alcohol is for drinking. Pump gas is were its at.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
^^ John knows!! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post