DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of NoRespect Racing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D.POORMAN:
hi people im still here and still in the hosp there going to cut me open on tues morning from what i hear so im sitting here with nothing to do 4 the last 7 day thank u guys 4 thinking about me

Hey Dave just take it easy, and be glad you live to race another day!! You are where you need to be right now, in good hands. If there is anything any of us can do, all you have to do is ask!!

Shelby

Posts: 13 | Location: United States | Registered: November 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thank u sir im just here bord hoping it will b over soon

Posts: 11 | Location: PGH | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of NoRespect Racing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D.POORMAN:
thank u sir im just here bord hoping it will b over soon

Well I think I can speak for everyone at the track that we are all pulling for you and your in our thoughts and prayers..

Shel

Posts: 13 | Location: United States | Registered: November 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mustang50lx:
I am looking for a 8.75 complete rear end from a 66-70 Mopar B body. I would like to get a Sure grip, but will consider a housing too. Thanks

Check here... Wink

http://board.moparts.org/ubbth...hp?Cat=0&Board=Trans

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Dave, are you in the hospital for that sex change you've always wanted?

Good luck on Tues. Hope you're feeling better

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
maybe tony im still trying to catch up to you but thank u i hope it goes well to i got my girlfriend here to help me

Posts: 11 | Location: PGH | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Good luck Dave, and listen to what the doctors tell ya.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Kiel
posted Hide Post
Good luck and hang in there Dave,Been there and done that,Its not too bad.

Posts: 20 | Location: Portage Pa | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
THANK U TOMARROW WILL BE THE HARD DAY SITTING HERE ALL DAY

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dave, my dad had quintuple bypass in 15 years ago, at the age of 63. He'll be 78 this year, and he is going as strong as ever. Listen to the docs, about everything, and you'll do great. And my dad's surgery was at AGH too.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Dave, those sex change operations don't always go "as planned". I mean take a look at Bud and Eric, they're not doing to well. Heck, have you seen the facial hair on Eric, she looks horrible. And Bud, her boobs still haven't grown to what the doctors told her they'd be. I bet the two of them stopped taking their estrogen pills.

Like I said good luck tomorrow, and when you wake up, give yourself a good feel down there. Just to make sure everything went "as planned".

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<wicked1320>
posted
Hey guys... In need of some VP C16 or equivelent fuel asap... 5 gallons would be plenty! If anyone knows or has any please let me know..

Thanks, Bryan

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bryan...did you check with Bart Kilraine up at the Drag Shop in Carrolltown? He generally has a bunch of different grades of VP on stock.

Posts: 31 | Location: Walton's Mountain, Pa. | Registered: May 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<wicked1320>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Reasbeck:
Bryan...did you check with Bart Kilraine up at the Drag Shop in Carrolltown? He generally has a bunch of different grades of VP on stock.

Got some Steve, but thanks.. Will remember Bart for the future

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Dave, those sex change operations don't always go "as planned". I mean take a look at Bud and Eric, they're not doing to well. Heck, have you seen the facial hair on Eric, she looks horrible. And Bud, her boobs still haven't grown to what the doctors told her they'd be. I bet the two of them stopped taking their estrogen pills.

Like I said good luck tomorrow, and when you wake up, give yourself a good feel down there. Just to make sure everything went "as planned".

I've braided my facial hair and you just made me cry....Aunt Flo is visiting.. Frown

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dave Poorman update, from Rachel's FB posts:

3:30pm today - out of surgery. Everything went ok. Doctors could only do 3 bypasses instead of 5..because the arteries were too brittle... probably gonna be about another 1-1 1/2 before we can see him. Doctors said he is at high risk for infection. So we still need the prayers until he is out of the woods.

8:00pm - still on the ventilator until his vitals stablize. Will probably be on it until tomorrow. He is still sedated BC he is trying to buck the ventilator. Hoping for a good night and hopefully no problems in the am. Praying for a good recovery

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Chuck. Dave was in my thoughts through-out the day. Listen to your Doctors Dave and they will have you as good as new in no time.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Rachel updated about an hour ago.
Dave is off the vent, and sitting in a chair. He is sleeping on and off.

That's good news! Hopefully the start to a great recovery!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wow, seems like forever since I was last on here. Great news about Dave. Hope he continues to get better. If all goes well I'll be back racing this season. That is if there is one. Can anyone throw me an update on the track? I've heard rumors but want something more concrete. Will there be a regular race season? Help a brother out.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hey Joe! Hope all is well with you and the family. For PRP, Michael Tedesco has leased the track to Greg Miller. All systems are go for 2013, should be a good year to be a bracket racer at PRP. PRP site has been redone, and is up to date with information. Opening day, Nitro Jam, GGG, and test and tune dates are on the site, full schedule to be out soon. Greg will have the PRP booth at the World of Wheels car show Jan 25-27.