DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bronson Jr.
posted Hide Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! Let's hope for a great year of racing.

Posts: 8 | Location: Latrobe | Registered: December 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get a hold of Michael Barnyk, and lost his number. If anyone knows Mikes number pm me or could you ask him to call me?

thanks, Steve V.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Deepest sympathies to Glenn Cotrill/blackdog82 on the loss of his beautiful fiancee Marian.

I hate cancer.

Glenn, my condolences and sympathies.
X2 on any desease Chuck

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TPaton
posted Hide Post
Steve, PM Sent.

Posts: 106 | Location: PA | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
thanks, Chuck & Keith ~ been a BRUTAL 3 years, but she is no-longer in pain

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
If anyone has or knows of a jr dragster for sale,my son who just turned 8 has shown and interest in racing possibly this year.thanks

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
LOTS of them around Rich.

Do you know what are you looking for
example older / newer or Rolling / Turn key?

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rich penn:
If anyone has or knows of a jr dragster for sale,my son who just turned 8 has shown and interest in racing possibly this year.thanks

have a Junior chassis for sale, with a mono shock design. The chassis is made to bolt together with 3 segments. Pedals are adjustable. I do not know the age or the builder of the car. I purchased it 4 years ago used and did not get this information. I was told that the chassis was chromemoly.
The car will need some updates; helmet bar, manual kill switch, belts and I think the leg net.
Body is Fiber Glass sectioned piece. The nose cone does have some slight damage. The graphics are vinyl.
Please contact me and I can send pictures.
$1000 firm.

I have a junior dragster for sale, beginner car, running.
I purchased this car 4 years ago and it was never raced. I bought the car used and do not know the maker or the age/year.
the car was supposed to be set up to run 12.90 for beginner class.
We never raced the car so I cannot confirm what it will actually run. The engine runs, but may need tuning, I don't know how the engine was put together and don't have small engine experience.
The car is ready except for belts and I believe it needs the leg net now. Has adjustable pedals. Comes with a small box of spare parts.
The body is a one piece aluminum. All lettering is vinyl.
The car was never raced while I owned it, but it was raced by the previous owner. Also, as the previous notes state, I don't know the age or who made the chassis, but it appears that the rear part of the chassis was modified or changed and the welding done is not the best or as good as the front end. I don't have the skills to change, so I am selling as is. The car can be raced as is or changed if desired, this is just additional info so it is known what the chassis condition is. I also have a starter for the car that I bought new. I have only used it to start the car at home a couple of times. Comes with a two car tow dolly.
$2000 firm

Please email with any questions or additional pics at address below.

oemsg at aol dot com.

thanks
Mike

Not mine but I just saw it advertized.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers going out to Dave Poorman and his family. Dave was admitted to the hospital on Monday with chest pains, possibly a mild heart attack. He was kept for testing and observation. Yesterday, the docs found clogged arteries that will require bypass surgery, to be done within a few days.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Praying for Dave

quote:
Posted January 03, 2013 09:16 AMHide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rich penn:

have a Junior chassis for sale, with a mono shock design. The chassis is made to bolt together with 3 segments. Pedals are adjustable. I do not know the age or the builder of the car. I purchased it 4 years ago used and did not get this information. I was told that the chassis was chromemoly.
The car will need some updates; helmet bar, manual kill switch, belts and I think the leg net.
Body is Fiber Glass sectioned piece. The nose cone does have some slight damage. The graphics are vinyl.
Please contact me and I can send pictures.
$1000 firm.

I have a junior dragster for sale, beginner car, running.
I purchased this car 4 years ago and it was never raced. I bought the car used and do not know the maker or the age/year.
the car was supposed to be set up to run 12.90 for beginner class.
We never raced the car so I cannot confirm what it will actually run. The engine runs, but may need tuning, I don't know how the engine was put together and don't have small engine experience.
The car is ready except for belts and I believe it needs the leg net now. Has adjustable pedals. Comes with a small box of spare parts.
The body is a one piece aluminum. All lettering is vinyl.
The car was never raced while I owned it, but it was raced by the previous owner. Also, as the previous notes state, I don't know the age or who made the chassis, but it appears that the rear part of the chassis was modified or changed and the welding done is not the best or as good as the front end. I don't have the skills to change, so I am selling as is. The car can be raced as is or changed if desired, this is just additional info so it is known what the chassis condition is. I also have a starter for the car that I bought new. I have only used it to start the car at home a couple of times. Comes with a two car tow dolly.
$2000 firm

Please email with any questions or additional pics at address below.

oemsg at aol dot com.

thanks
Mike

Not mine but I just saw it advertized.

please take someone who knows something about juniors with you if you end up going to looking at a car like these two, not saying its so with this example, but seen several people end up with more $ in a very old car than what they would have spent getting something a several years newer with all the updates and legal........SV just saying

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve from Pa:

please take someone who knows something about juniors with you if you end up going to looking at a car like these two, not saying its so with this example, but seen several people end up with more $ in a very old car than what they would have spent getting something a several years newer with all the updates and legal........SV just saying

X2. A little more money up front will save you TONS later. If you're not in a hurry, spend a little time in the Jr staging lanes early next year and ask a lot of questions. It will be worth your time.

Give me a call and maybe you can learn from some of my mistakes Rich Banging Head

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
we dont see eye to eye on alot of stuff chuck,but please keep us up to date on daves well beings please!
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Thoughts and prayers going out to Dave Poorman and his family. Dave was admitted to the hospital on Monday with chest pains, possibly a mild heart attack. He was kept for testing and observation. Yesterday, the docs found clogged arteries that will require bypass surgery, to be done within a few days.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Will do, Bill, thanks.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info guys i will be calling you Bill for some info,and John ill also be in touch,Kyle just turned 8 in october so will need everything prefer a turn key type thing as im a rookie at the jr dragster thing

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Get well soon Dave. Praying

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I am looking for a 8.75 complete rear end from a 66-70 Mopar B body. I would like to get a Sure grip, but will consider a housing too. Thanks

Posts: 20 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: August 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers to Mr. Dave

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Please keep me updated on Dave please. Prayers to his family. They are good people

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
any updates on dave???????

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hi people im still here and still in the hosp there going to cut me open on tues morning from what i hear so im sitting here with nothing to do 4 the last 7 day thank u guys 4 thinking about me

Posts: 11 | Location: PGH | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post