DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good, you had me worried there buddy. I thought you were becoming Mr. Serious.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Its a good thing I didnt take the picture facing the computer Red Face

The couch cover is like a condom I just throw a new one on each time. LOL I dont want some to see those snail tracks.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I'm four posts away from you. Now Three. Now there is some gay ass s%%t.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
backed to four lol

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
you two are so cute together

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to catching up with everyone at the banquet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Anyone need a ticket to the banquet tomorrow night? My mother was supposed to go but she just got out of the hospital and will not be able to go. PM me if you should need one. Thanks.

Andy

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
you guys see the post on the general board?practical joke on wife!!omg you will lyao..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Here is a thread I took from another site. If you like vintage pictures like I do check it out. There's about a 100 pages of old pics. Part of me wishes I grew up abck then.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/f...wthread.php?t=428585

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i had a great time at the banquet and i thank everyone involved. i also think the calender was a genious idea! cant wait to get this season started!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That was the first PRP banquet that I've attended and I have to say, it'll be a yearly thing from now on. Beautiful place, excellent food and and the awards ceremony was great. Michael, Greg, Josh and Chuck, you guys did good and everything moved along well. And congrats to all the award winners. It's nice to put some names and faces together.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Not my first, but great job by everyone involved. Nice to see that some of the Top class and Mod racers will have new cars at the track this year. I heard a lot of positive feedback on the Q 16 races that will give these new and faster cars a chance to compete in.
Seems like this is a welcomed addition for the racers that are stepping up in speed. Obviously....

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I had a great time at the banquet. This winter has been so painfully long, it was great to see everyone. Sorry I didn't get over to see you guys longer, Dan and Rob.

I don't know why birthday girl Brianna Casini wasn't thrilled getting wishes from her dad Keith...

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck,
Not a problem buddy. The music back in that corner was just too loud and conversation in normal tones was impossible. Like I mentioned in the earlier post, it was a great time and I know I enjoyed myself.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck, it isn't that she wasn't thrilled about the birthday. She just realized she's married to AJ. Rolling Sorry AJ (and Bri). You know I love you guys.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good one Joe...LOL

The banquet was a lot of fun. The atmosphere was great. The support for the Nikki Playground Fund was awesome.

Looking forward to opening day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Here's one more video of the new car finished. I put the finishing touchws on it today. Now hopefully I can make Mason Dixon the last week of March.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-BUZKQRCAY

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
mike i'll be the first to say that your car sounds absolutely amazing...im so happy that youre running mufflers...every car i ever race again will have mufflers. sounds like a pretty lopey cam....should def be in the tens. cant wait to hear it in the burnout! what mufflers are you running? i have bullets on mine

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The bullets do let the lope sound of the cam come out. It's going to run as good as it looks and sounds!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah I agree I will probably never runs another car without mufflers. It's so much nice in the car with mufflers because now I can hear what the motor is doing and I dont get fumes in the car.

Its a 3" X-pipe into the bullets and then about 24" of tailpipe.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop