DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
whats going on in bowling green ky this weekend???

The Holley LS race. You are so mysterious.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna start calling you Rey Mysterio

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
k.m.a.. Laughing

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
In my best Steve Sciullo voice:
A racer in need is a racer indeed...
Dave Norris is looking desperately for a 9" Pro Gear Set 35 spline pinion 3.50 or 3.60 ratio or he can't race.

They stopped production in March and all the suppliers are sold out.

Chuck I made a couple of calls on the pro gears and the only one he showed available was a 3.89 and he would have to check to see if they were still on stock.

Please ask around if anyone has a spare set lying around PM me and post that you did. I will get back to you ASAP. Dave wants to race 1/4 mile at MIR and the Shakedown in the Pro Mod class

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks John. Dave is hoping he has a lead on a set or 2.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
NO TENS THIS WEEKEND...SHOULD HAVE HAD A PRACTICE TREE TENS RACE.

JUST SAYING, NOT IMPORTANT.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
I lost first round at the YB Nationals. -007.

Man, are those small tire guys out of their minds.

Was watching some video of the action there. I'd say a lot of those small tires guys made all you Top Sportsman cars look slooow Tongue Ok well except for the one. It did go 3's

I'm surprised they didn't have an Outlaw 8.5 class. Now those are some insane people.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
PRP has canceled the Silver Mine $10K's this weekend.

Silver Mine 10's cancelled Unfortunately due to several factors including the continuation of the NHRA Indy race, along with the threat of rain, we have decided to cancel the Silver MIne 10's race that was scheduled for September 7, 8, 9.

There is a possibility that this race will be rescheduled. we will keep you updated.

Obviously, vehicles and trailers do not need to be moved.

On the positive side, there will be a Test N Tune with a Gamblers race this Saturday Sept 8. Gates open at 9am, TNT & time trials start at 11am.
saved me atleast $1200

Posts: 4 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: December 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
In my best Steve Sciullo voice:
A racer in need is a racer indeed...
Dave Norris is looking desperately for a 9" Pro Gear Set 35 spline pinion 3.50 or 3.60 ratio or he can't race.

Dave found a set, thanks!!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
I am selling a Brand New GoPro HD Hero2 Motorsports Edition. If anyone is interested pm me or shoot me a email at

jordan@1320psychos.com

$300

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Anyone looking for an 18' open trailer?

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
In case you all didn't see this on the PRP site, for this weekend:

In an attempt to offer a worthwhile race this weekend. We have decided to change Saturdays race to a Box/No Box race.

Winner $600
R/U $250
Semi's $100

Entry $40. Buybacks $20.

Gates open at 10am, 2 time trials start at 12 noon, racing immediately after.

No Juniors. Bikes can run with the cars.

*** If Saturday is a rainout, we will move the race to Sunday Sept 9.***

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have an enclosed trailer I can borrow for Bracket Finals for my bike and Matt Powell's Bike?

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
In case you all didn't see this on the PRP site, for this weekend:

In an attempt to offer a worthwhile race this weekend. We have decided to change Saturdays race to a Box/No Box race.

Winner $600
R/U $250
Semi's $100

Entry $40. Buybacks $20.

Gates open at 10am, 2 time trials start at 12 noon, racing immediately after.

No Juniors. Bikes can run with the cars.

*** If Saturday is a rainout, we will move the race to Sunday Sept 9.***

Oh boy...might have been better to just let this weekend slide by after canning the 10k's..JMHO

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Eyes Eyes Eyes

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head I'm stupid Off topic Just want in

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 502
posted Hide Post
How is the construction on the PA.turnpike is year? I'm coming from ohio.

Dave

Posts: 37 | Location: Thompson ohio | Registered: July 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 553 | Location: ky | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Hey Charlie...if it rains tomorrow can we have a practice tree race???? If we do should I move my trailer for it??????

Just askin.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
does anyone have any info on the warm up race next sunday? thinking about coming up and playing a little Big Grin
also is there any info on the GGG race out yet?

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post