DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
only real racers can handle the halloween classic nick...where racing is secondary lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Anyone know a place that can cut brake drums, preferably while we wait or at least same day? Would love it if it was in the Greensburg, Latrobe, Murrysville, Monroeville etc. area. Thanks!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
We have a maching at the dealership here mark but probably to far for you

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
machine,man spelling sucks

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
loving the winners circle gallery for this weekend on the site... ONE PICTURE and its a JR Dragster!!!

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:
loving the winners circle gallery for this weekend on the site... ONE PICTURE and its a JR Dragster!!!

Car Cool

http://www.pittsburghracewaypa...%20%28800x536%29.jpg

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Is something wrong with JR dragsters?

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
PRP gets a lot of credit for opening up last night. Rain came through around 4 or so, but they dried and prepped the track and opened up. They could have easily called it off, especially since there was 40 cars, total, tops. If you needed tuning runs, last night was your night.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Your right Chuck... PRP has been doing several things this year that deserves credit. IMO two of the biggest things are running the program faster and smoother with less delays which shortens the program which makes it more tolerable for family that are not racing. This is with a new staff and I think will only get better. Also the shorter the program the less chance of weather canceling the program which leads me to the next subject. PRP also has made its best efforts of opening and getting races in with probably one of the worst rainy seasons I have ever seen. Last week we had heavy rain and thunder and lightening and racers were already loading up and waiting for a rain check. Little did they know they would have to unload not long after.

Once people see this, days with a chance of rain will have much better turn outs because racers they wont be so scared of the rain.

Well lets hope we get tonight in I wanna do some racing. Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The program moves VERY slow @ QCMP; is it just a coincidence?

Posts: 44 | Location: @ the shop | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Hyde
posted Hide Post
Duh

Posts: 15 | Location: Torrance, PA | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
man,i just wish the tow to the track didnt s uck so bad..our track over this end canceled for tonight already..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bill, if makes you feel any better, the rain got us for tonight too. Hope tomorrow treats both tracks good.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Hyde
posted Hide Post
might be to wet to run tomorrow

Posts: 15 | Location: Torrance, PA | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
why so negative mr. hyde?

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Hyde
posted Hide Post
I'm half afraid to look behind that door, i just might be in there

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what door are you speaking of???
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hyde:
I'm half afraid to look behind that door, i just might be in there

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Hyde
posted Hide Post
what da

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrats to all the winners yesterday at the track.
also hats off to the track and staff for hanging in there when the weather forecast looked bad for the entire day and gave us a great day of racing.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Balaska347, Programs tend to move quicker with less cars Eek but it is nice to support your local track weekly, you should get a discount at the gate for advertising o and who is leading points in each class.... i beleive you got more than 1 day in right?

FOX3450, you race a few times a year and cry, what was your problem this past week with QCMP 200 CARS AND GOT RAINED OUT AT 830 WITH 16 CARS TOTAL IN 3 CLASSES LEFT AND STARTED AT 3 O'CLOCK, SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME TRACK WITH LESS CARS AND MIGHT OF FOUND IT. YES CAPS FOR A REASON.

Posts: 23 | Location: Elyria, Ohio | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post