DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
jeff,,the headlights are really cool..probably not good for the guy in front of you when your in the burnout box!!but they did look good..

they are hooked up only because i ran once this year at night at beaver. with no headlights, its like driving into a tunnel with no end. (scary Eyes )

ill try to remember to have them off until after my burnout

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wow had a great time at PRP yesterday. Track was awesome as usual. Program was run perfect!! Greg what a great job you are doing!!! The best part was seeing all you guys!! Had a blast and prp is an awesome place!!

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Lots of great racing action yesterday. Good to see some folks make te trip in and visit, like the Millers from BSD,and some dragsters I hadn't seen before. Ray, your car was moving! Jeff, congrats on the 9s.

Happy Anniversary to Karen and Bob Deniker!

On a related note... congratulations to my Brother Mikey Balaska and his girlfriend Amber Powell on their engagement!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary, Bob and Karen!

Congrats on the engagement, Mikey! Best wishes to you guys!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
good luck to all the PRP racers heading to thunder valley for the WFC. i wont make it this year...still have a borrowed bullet in the camaro. (RM 565, went 9.35@146 on the 2 barrell.) plus i am saving my money to finish hitting the IHRA pro ams this year in the dragster. should have my own dragster completed by september. i am leaving bsd and going to run PRP every other weekend. see everyone this weekend!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Jason...are you going to Skyview?

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
yes i will be running skyview....might put my spare camaro motor in the new dragster so i can run quick rod as well as top dragster.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wheres bill truby been???????? Missing

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Who are the racers who loaned Andy Jensen the tools he needed to repair his car for first round of Pro Mod? Andy's girlfriend Brenda wanted to give a shout out to the racers who helped them but she does not know who they are. Anybody?

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Hey Wilkins I am pretty sure that pretty car would look good on the team at bracket finals but did not notice your name in points lol, still got lots of racing left... Wave

Thanks Dean it was a fun night had some good races and had fun, also congrats to all other winners and runner-ups

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good job there Scotty taking the mod win. You have been driving well. Also congrats to Tom Scott for taking down the top class and to all the other winners and runners-up.

Good luck to you all this weekend. I am Bristol bound with Mark Romeo, ChuckT, Mikey B, Brianna, Amber, Beth, Dean and Linda.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJ Casini,

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Good luck all,
Bring home some of that cash!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Lou... if you, or anyone else, ever have a chance to go to the World Footbrake Challenge, we can't say enough good things about it. Awesome race put together by 2 awesome promoters, and it's just one awesome time all weekend long. I just hope I do some good and drive like I know I can. We're down 3 PRP guys who can't make this year's trip, so we need to add to our round win totals for them.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bill, I'm still here, Had a job change about a month ago so I won't be able to shoot on Sundays. Last week I was in York Pa. for the Musclecar Madness show. I have one more trip planned in August but I should be at PRP the rest of the Saturdays. Bill T

Posts: 23 | Location: pittsburgh pa. | Registered: December 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does prp want old slicks for the tractor drag? If so where would they want them droped off at?

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
They will take old slicks. I drop mine off by the fuel barn.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thanks for updating the points! idk who's in charge of it now but its appreciated!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ok thanks AJ have a good safe trip and the rest of the prp guys going south this weekend........I may be able to go a round or two with you guy gone.

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
thanks for updating the points! idk who's in charge of it now but its appreciated!

I tried looking but could only see mod points. The top and street werent there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wheres are top points Missing Missing

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post