DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I don't know what I'll do yet Dan. I was thinking of putting pentagram emblems on the Cutlass and calling it a prototype Charger. Big Grin

PS - if it doesn't rain, I'm expecting to go to the King's cruise tonight.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrats to all the winners from this weekend.
it was a really fun weekend. greg and the crew definitely busted their butts getting the track in shape after the down pour on sat.
great job guys.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck thanks for the congrats...but the New Alexandria police are looking for the person now known as the (PRP FLASHER). Word has it there was a naked man running around in the pitts Sunday at the end of the day. Complete story at 11p.m. I don't know what the deal is with the GTO and PGH. I think the darn thing misses that track from when "CRY BABY" owned it!

Thanks also the all the boys for the congrats at the end of the track after the final..that was cool as hell. Why did'nt you guys come up for the picture?

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners this past weekend. Big hats off to Greg, Mike, and the entire PRP staff. Saturday's down pour was bad, but they cleaned it up quick.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Lou! No No

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Had a great time both days.

I want to give a personal thanks to all the crew members that pulled me off the track two separate times for two unrelated problems. Wasn't my day but these guys were both courteous and professional. My thanks to you.

Congrats to all the winners.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Lou, we just figure there will be more chances for pics haha not worthy

Posts: 50 | Location: brackenridge pa | Registered: December 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Great job to everyone this weekend...
Also,
Great Job to my buddy Matt Powell for winning on Sunday! He told me when I left Saturday night that he would make me proud and he sure did. He learned quick and did a great job!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Lou, I'm dead sexy. Tongue

Just think of the points you'd have had if you would have signed up yesterday. Just sayin'.

Jordan, you guys taught him well. 008 in the final, congrats Matt!

Tom, I hope the Nova isn't hurt.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Lou you were on it again buddy. Way to go.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:

BTW: I have using E-85 fuel thanks to AJ Casini instead of 1/2 and 1/2 pump gas and racing fuel and all I can say is WOW...the car is insane!!! I have never had a combination that was this consistent until switching to E-85, I highly suggest if you are considering the switch you talk to AJ, he can get you hooked up with the information and carb that will get you printing slips right off the trailer!!!

Mark thanks for the kind words. The car is really loving the corn. The stuff is really awesome and makes an affordable solution to $7/gal 110. Its 106 octane and can run on anything from your low compression street machine to your 14:1 compression race engine.

PS...cant wait to see the corn field painted on the hood... Hum

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark D.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where are all you non-Mopar racers going to race at this coming weekend ? Just curious, that's all.

We will be at national Trails on sunday

Posts: 32 | Location: somewhere on the starting line | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
No Nowho is this shmo sayin 5 of us were duck hunting cars and changing lanes? Off topic

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well, it's that time of year again when my dad is a year older. Happy Birthday, Dad! Love you! Party

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Kiel
posted Hide Post
Been lurking in the backround here for awhile,but 1st post,had great weekend,congrats to prp for sat.mop up. Spent some time with Jeff Hann & Bill Cline,nice guys,well Bill was till I could not catch hin in 2nd round,,lol.Can a Camaro pass for a mopar ?

Posts: 20 | Location: Portage Pa | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KiMurdock62:
Well, it's that time of year again when my dad is a year older. Happy Birthday, Dad! Love you! Party

Happy Birthday Bob. you get a 2-fer, Birthday today Fathers Day on Sunday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Got a call from Markie last night, he said that AJ Casper was out at Fort Allen Fire Hall I believe when all of a sudden NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle Racer Craig Treble pulled up in his truck and trailer on his way back from Englishtown... Guess AJ got to talking to him and was checking his bike out and everything... Wish I would have know earlier, I would have drove over there... Anyways AJ gave Craig Markie's phone number and Craig called him... Pretty sweet, I have talked to Craig before and he is a great guy. Just thought this story was too cool.

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Bob! I hope you have a great day.

Hey Dave, welcome to the mix.

And I'm with you... starting to think I need to borrow mom and dad's minivan so I can race this weekend!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thats a really cool story Jordan. Nice to see those guys are still down to earth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
it was nice meeting you this weekend dave.
hopefully we get some decent air soon so you can see how the new tune on your camaro works out.

also i want to thank joe fox jr for the loan of some low side pills this past weekend.
now its time to plug the 4100 into it the next time out. managed a 10.13 @ 133.81 sunday.
the 3400 picked up .03 in the 60' and the 3600 picked up another .04 in the 60' bringing it to a 1.49. so im hoping the 4100 cuts it to the mid 1.40
then its time to start getting a handle on the tree. boring

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post