DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I believe some a$$ needs to learn how to read it only says no booze at the race doesn't say you can't run down the road between rounds and have a couple then come back. What an A$$ !!!!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck,

Still waiting to hear on what you want me to make. I can make anything that you need for the event.

Thanks,
Sonya.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/B...eelcityshootout.html

The link has all the updated information on sponsors, menu, and entrants. 20 days away!

Sonya, take a look at the menu so far.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck:

You know I will make you brownies and I will figure something else out to make. If you think of anything between now and then that you would like to have there let me know.

Thanks again,
Sonya.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
You are the bestest!! No wonder Joey is marrying you! Smile

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<wicked1320>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
Attention: Bill Prest has just come aboard as a sponsor for our practice tree race. You can now earn a seat in the Prest Drag Racing Destruction class if you win our race. Remember, drugs and alcohol will be present.

Tony, we still need more sponsors.

WOOOOOO....I would definately come to a Hank sponsored event... Guaranteed no payout and lots of destruction, okay maybe payout in margaritas..

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i just dont understand the whole hank thing?? wtcensored

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Today Tom Paton!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The Pittsburgh Autorama is this weekend. Is it worth going too? I was there once and it wasn't all that big, but I heard it is two levels now. Any info please?

Posts: 35 | Location: northern ohio | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Tom! Is there a zero on the end this year?

Lorco, from what I understand, this year's show sold all their spaces, and actually had to turn some entrants away. PRP will have their booth and I believe 8 race vehicles, and there will be other drag vehicles on their own entries as well. The old PID (Pennsylvania International Dragway) will have a display and cars. I think it's worth going to, to have something automotive related to do in January.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Just want in

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TPaton
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck! Not yet. I have another 365 more days to beat up my 30's before the big 40. See you at the car show.

Posts: 105 | Location: PA | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Ashley Deniker!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to Tom Paton and Ashley Deniker

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mr. Tom Paton!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Chuck T.

Posts: 35 | Location: northern ohio | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Ashley! She made me a heart and star the other night, and I have it with me here at work. Smile

Here are some sneak peeks at the WoW show. First 35 shots are mine, the next 30 are compliments of Jim Seinkewitcz. The first 4 pages of the link are this year's show. I was only on the top floor, and it's pretty packed.

http://s138.photobucket.com/al...ucktcutlass/WoW2008/

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

NICE!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Argh! The caption got cutoff. It said it was Dave Trapeletti.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Greg Miller! Party