DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i feel bad for it...even if its a chevy.

chuck...sent you an email

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
i feel bad for it...even if its a chevy.

X 2!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I feel bad for all you Knuckle heads that do not drive a chevy( i say a prayer for you all everynite)

1974 Pontiac Ventura
557 BBC Mild 12.5 comp E85 3800 LBS with driver best to date 9.89 at 138 mph with a crappy 1.49 60 ft

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
poor racecar!who treats their racecar that way??i sure hope you got antifreeze in that and backed off the valve springs!!poor poor racecar.

i feel the same way but when you dont have a garage, you gotta do what ya gotta do.

right after the GGG race, it got a 50/50 mix of antifreeze, and all the rockers got backed off and stabile in the fuel system and ran through the carb.
the guy we got it from said that i either need to crank it over every couple of days or back them off because of the .748" lift.
so i elected to just back them off.

its in almost of a wrap. tarp under it, car cover, then the tarp under it wrapped up from the bottom then 3 tarps over it.
i was just in it last sunday installing a new tach and it was nice and dry in there.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well, it looks like most of u survived the snow-- we had 22" here in Latrobe, and I had a feeling that the weatherman was kinda on the shallow side when it comes to our area. We are on the eastern edge of Westm'd Co., and we always get hammered. When Linda & I looked out on Fri night at 11:30, there was already 12" on the ground, so we opted to get the snowblower out, and move that much. I knew my little 5HP 2 cycle wouldn't move 20" of snow. The next morning we could hardly see what we did the night before. At least another 10" overnight. It took us another 4 hrs to get that much cleaned up. I'm really getting sick of this $hyt.

I'm working on winter projects, have 5 engines under construction, and am doing the prep work on this years prize motor for Street.I was hoping for a break, so that I could do a little work on my car-- Intake change, MSD install, exh balance tube, fuel cooler, and battery relocation. I'm hopin for a little break around the first week of March(hopefully). Chuck--looks like ur on ur way to getting the old girl refreshed-- AJ, let me know if u need a block-- Looking forward to seeing u all at the Practice tree race-- Dean

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, here's a couple pics of the accumulation from the storm. The first couple are from the first day, and evening, and the last few are from a little cleanup( still not finished).

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deanz406:
... we had 22" here in Latrobe...

... didn't have that problem today in central Florida...

*obligatory Ford picture in-honor of Mr. Brewer*

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
chuckT check your email

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Fat Head>
posted
chuckT... check your email

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<wicked1320>
posted
My car is in a few pieces, pretty much all ready to go. Dropped off the motor to Mr. Deniker and letting him do his thing. Looking forward to 2010! Big Grin

<wicked1320>
posted
To anyone that may be interested I have a Rupert 1050 Gas Dominator carb and Mallory 250 GPH electric pump part #5250 for sale or trade. I had it totally done by Rupert in Spring of 09' and only made about 10 Passes with it. Looking to switch to Alcohol set up with belt drive pump. Thanks, Bryan **PM me if interested**

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jason, Kevin, Jeff, Jordan, I did get your emails last night. Fat Head I will look for yours when I get home.

Dean, did you buy the battery relocation stuff yet? I have it all if you're interested, decided against using it for now. Moroso box, cable kit, and Summit switch. I'll make you a deal on it if you're interested.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Brian - sent you a PM.

Haven't done anything to my heap other than charge the battery. Could start it up and race tomorrow if I wanted. Got lots of stuff planned but cautiously optimistic with this economy...

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sbchevy:
I feel bad for all you Knuckle heads that do not drive a chevy( i say a prayer for you all everynite)

Thanks for the prayer...it made my car faster than both of yours... Big Grin Wink

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thats a good one Eric...LOL Rolling

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I am asking everyone to please take this time to update your info or sign up on our new express email. I was unable to update everyones email in it do to there spam laws, the only one to do it is you. Also if you have not signed up please take this time and do so. If you signed up on our website this week by hitting the little envelope, then you are good. Thanks for all the help and participation in helping me to better serve you.

http://www.pittsburghracewaypa...om/EEMSignupForm.php

Thanks

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Whose car is that Tony?

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Hey ! That thing's got a Hemi in it
Obviously .....

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post