DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mark, I believe trans brakes are allowed in pro just no air shifters

Jason, get better. Don't want that H1N1 stuff.

Chuck, Nice pics of the door jambs. Didn't realize the starter was so handsome. Rolling
Thanks my new very best friend hug

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hi my very best friend! Hi!

Couldn't see the starter, he was hiding behind the mop handle. Laughing

Read your email!

Random pic of the day.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am jumping on the picture wagon. Here is Chuck cheesing it up with all his ladies to start the early Christmas Spirit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
chuck is a true pimp!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Pimpin' ain't easy brah!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Stuckey
posted Hide Post
KDKA had a great story on Mike s Auto Body! Nice history an Congrat's on the expansion!

Posts: 57 | Location: French Creek WV | Registered: August 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty Phillips
posted Hide Post
wish i could have come up there this weekend, but family plans took my whole weekend!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING PITTSBURGH!!

2009 SUMMIT SUPER SERIES BOX WORLD CHAMPION!!!

2010 HAS BEEN
2011 LIKE TO TELL STORIES ABOUT 2009
2012 RELOCATING TO KY.

Posts: 100 | Location: lagrange ky | Registered: October 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
I would like to thank all of those who had a part in the Gobblefest Race today. I know Joe Sr. and I had a BLAST! We also appreciated and enjoyed the Turkey Dinner provided. Thanks Again and Looking forward to 2010 season. Smile also Congratulations to the index Gobblefest Winners not worthy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Joe Jr.,

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Rolling Greg, and all the PRP workers, THANKS for a really fun day-- I found out how hard it was to try to get close to a 21.77, and a 26.97. Thanks Carmen, for the GREAT turkey dinner, and the desserts. I hope we can do this again-- I think I'll take 4 spark plug wires off, and do it again. Congrats to BIG Jim-- and Scotty for a great final-- Man, that Lincoln is consistent-- Car

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Scotty P, should have brought them along for your co-drivers and spotters! Big Grin Hapy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Come on in on Feb 20 for our practice tree race.

I thought yesterday was an absolute blast. Mark was right about about techniques being used. I saw lots of different ones. ScottyC and Josh used their tried and true method, but they couldn't get around Big Jim Gagnon. A lot of folks had the tree figured out too. Big Jim and the diesel pick up had a great round in the first race. The diesel was .0001, Big Jim was .005. Footbraking daily drivers!! I loved it!! We got 2 races in, and Big Jim took out Scotty in both. In the second final, Big Jim dropped down a .025 package to put an exclamation point on the W.

Congrats too goes out to Matt Cadamore. AJ, Mark, and I put up a free entry into the 3rd annual practice treee race to the first person in eliminations to run the index, and Matt did it in the second race.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i had an absolute blast yesterday...i took my buddy matt and he's never been to the track and he had so much fun! thanks for the congrats chuck....i told you that truck is deadly hahah.

i had fun doing the index in super rod style....i love chasing! the food was great and the weather wasn't too bad either. congrats to big jim and scotty!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i have to say yesterday was a GREAT time.
that was the first time my oldest has ever been down the track . he always hated racing. but yesterday he told me it was awesome and had a lot of fun.
the staff at prp put on a great show yesterday and the food was great also.
something tells me that this kind of format would be a great addition to the off season withdrawl from the track Cool

that lincoln was tough !!!
but what impressed me was the combo of the truck and trailer running a 19 sec pass with it loaded not worthy

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Well, after a great time at Gobblefest yesterday, Beth and I are now reporting LIVE from Orlando,FL....haha. Boy is the weather nice down here....if you are into 80 degrees...perfect racing weather down here...a little humid but we can deal with that.

I'll check in from time to time...too much to do down here though to spend that much time sitting here on the internet.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey, everyone! If you didn't make the first annual GobbleFest, you missed a great time. It was fun to try to hit that number...finally figured out Mr. Gagnon's method after watching him win his second race of the day! The turkey dinner was outstanding, I hope I can do as well on Thursday for my family (or at least those who are not basking in the Florida sunshine and having a blast at Disney!). I am excited about all the great news Greg had for us for the coming season, the website, etc! Again, all around great day. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Don't forget to count your many blessing with family (both the birth type and the racing type) and friends at the top of the list! Love you all!

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Sending birthday wishes to Karen Deniker! Happy Birthday Karen! Enjoy your day!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Karen!! In case you are wondering, yes, you had a good time Saturday night!! Big Grin
Laughing Rolling

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Lol, aint that the truth. She says she remembers everything up to jumping on stage and playing the tamborine with the band.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
mr deniker,please take special care of my friend bm with his new motor!!he deserves the best after the year that he has had!!thats why i sent him to you!! Roll Eyes

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thinking of Mark big time this week, only fitting he's picture of the day. Please remember to keep him and the Brewer family in your thoughts and prayers. Surgery is tomorrow.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Praying Keeping Mark and the entire Brewer family in my thoughts and prayers. Praying

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post